• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
0uDtwPN.gif

still love gif

In 95 I remember looking up the lyrics to Mo Money Mo Problems (among other songs) when I first got internet access and being confused by all the N-words since I had only heard it on TV where they were muted.

ahaha, that's amazing

Curufinwe
confused by all the N-words
(Today, 11:16 PM)

TraBuch

Banned
Barenaked Ladies, Dixie Chicks, TLC, Sugar Ray, Sarah McLachlan and Third Eye Blind are in the same space in my head for artists that I know were big but I couldn't name a song by them to save my life except maybe TLC
Dixie Chicks and McLachlan are whatever, but I literally can't believe a youth lived through the 90s and can't recognize One Week, Waterfalls, No Scrubs, Semi-Charmed Life or Fly.

Anjin M

A couple of review facts:

• Dan has now written as many reviews this year as he did in 2014, one more than 2015.
  • Giant Bomb has still not given an XONE game a five star rating.
  • I know the dude is busy, but Austin has written fewer reviews than Matt Kessler.
  • This has been the busiest April for reviews since 2013. 2014 had zero, 2015 had one.

Dixie Chicks and McLachlan are whatever, but I literally can't believe a youth lived through the 90s and can't recognize One Week, Waterfalls, No Scrubs, Semi-Charmed Life or Fly.

But recognizing a song is very different from naming one off the top of one's head.

Like I couldn't name you a single Kanye West song even though I'm sure I've unavoidably heard a few of them.

Anjin M

I'm weirded out that Dan's Star Fox review is now being trotted out as how to do negative reviews right since Arthur Gies did the defense force one dirtier.

Jintor

But recognizing a song is very different from naming one off the top of one's head.

Like I couldn't name you a single Kanye West song even though I'm sure I've unavoidably heard a few of them.

WO-AH.
WOOOOOOOAAAAH-OH
WO-AH
WOOOOOOOAAAAH-OH
WO-AH
WOOOOOOOAAAAH-OH
WOOOOOOoooooo_____oooOOO! WOOOooOoOOoOOOoooO

http://jeff.zone/post/143148273741/is-there-a-connection-between-vaping-and-knowing

After hearing Brad & Vinny praise the game and watching a couple of GBE Playdates, I've decided to buy Witcher 3. I've never played the other games, but it looks like I could get really into it. I'm not making a mistake, am I?

Witcher 2 is worth a playthrough but Witcher 3 is great by itself. Play both!! W
I never played Witcher 1 cause I ain't going back to play that stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
A couple of review facts:

• Dan has now written as many reviews this year as he did in 2014, one more than 2015.
  • Giant Bomb has still not given an XONE game a five star rating.
  • I know the dude is busy, but Austin has written fewer reviews than Matt Kessler.
  • This has been the busiest April for reviews since 2013. 2014 had zero, 2015 had one.

Why do you think kessler got hired by sony and austin only could manage a dig from bunch of small fries?

Brad was a pleasant surprise on the Bombcast this week. Defending Transistor (lol Dan the skill tree is too overwhelming? And you like the Souls games?) and having a sensible response to the NEO. Then Jeff had to come in and ruin it by going back to the "consoles have no place in the future" well.

I'm weirded out that Dan's Star Fox review is now being trotted out as how to do negative reviews right since Arthur Gies did the defense force one dirtier.

It's probably expected from Arthur at this point.

Yeah I also constantly have that dumb VR video on my recommended videos. Even when I'm watching totally unrelated videos like music etc., everything else is somewhat related to the video contents and then there's Jeff's O face.

Myggen

does that "painted world" stream mean vinny finishing the witcher dlc?

No, it's Brad trying to get out of the Painted World in Dark Souls 1. He entered it by accident during an Extra Life stream and the chat told him he was way underleveled for that area, so he hasn't touched the game since.

It's likely only Brad and Jason left in the office on either coast tomorrow (maybe Rorie too?). The rest will be going to PAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom