• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I say DS3 because nobody gives 2 fucks about the other games that abreviate to DS

and yes, that includes Darkstalekrs which I love ;_;

Bowlie

Banned
I say DS3 because nobody gives 2 fucks about the other games that abreviate to DS

and yes, that includes Darkstalekrs which I love ;_;

Digimon Story was good.
Devil Survivor not so much.

And happy birthday! (if I'm not crazy and misunderstood your post a while back)

Bowlie

Banned
uQkqxCP.png

I love that Brad compares the Souls and souls-like games not to the older castlevania games but to the metroidvania ones instead.

Stop being a weirdo, brad, you almost got it right but then you swerved

I love that Brad compares the Souls and souls-like games not to the older castlevania games but to the metroidvania ones instead.

Stop being a weirdo, brad, you almost got it right but then you swerved

If we're talking about the first Metroid, that's not a bad comparison. Maybe more people would see it if the Internet didn't exist.

Also there's that one Galamoth boss that's hard as shit so maybe that's what he's talking about.

Older Castlevania games, on the other hand, are actually good so I don't know that that comparison holds up.

Zaph

Finally, it no longer looks like they're streaming from the stationary cupboard.

But maybe take TV out of the shot?

Phionoxx

Meltdown commencing in the Dark Souls 3 Import thread. You can play the english version right now via Xbox One if you purchase it through the JPN store. So the english translation is already done as of now.

Hope they have enough time to fix these issues that the GB crew have run into with the crashes on PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom