• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, time to go through some of those PS3 IGC games I've never played.

Which of these are worth downloading?

Puppeteer
Prototype 2
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Dragon's Crown
Thief
Binary Domain
Warhammer 40K Space Marine
Papo & Yo
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Gunslinger
Binary Domain

BIG BO APPROVES

Myggen

https://www.reddit.com/r/giantbomb/comments/4bqp3n/this_is_vinny_right/

U0cOGL2.jpg

daydream

Banned
+1 for gunslinger, fantastic game

nobody knows how a coj game ended up being not terrible

i'd go with that, dragon's crown and sly cooper

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

oti

Banned
Alright, time to go through some of those PS3 IGC games I've never played.

Which of these are worth downloading?

Puppeteer
Prototype 2
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Dragon's Crown
Thief
Binary Domain
Warhammer 40K Space Marine
Papo & Yo
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

There you go. Puppeteer looks pretty cool, especially in 3D, but isn't that much fun sadly. Dragon's Crown is the same. The art style is stunning but the game itself is zZzzzZ, unless you like brawlers that is. I really like the symbolism of Papo y Yo but the game is baaaaaaaaaad.

TraBuch

Banned
Oh, just noticed that Kingdoms of Amalur is on there. Think I'm gonna download that regardless of what people think about it. Always been curious.

I even liked that part. Aiming for specific body parts is fun.
Don't get me wrong, blowing enemies to pieces was really fun. I just don't think that's the aspect that makes people remember Binary Domain.

Oh, just noticed that Kingdoms of Amalur is on there. Think I'm gonna download that regardless of what people think about it. Always been curious.
Amalur is fine, it's pretty forgettable but I do remember enjoying it.

FStop7

Banned
The Giant Bomb bubble is definitely a thing. In some cases I think they end up being mislead by American industry contacts who aren't impartial. I remember in 2013 Brad posting in here that we were making too big a deal of the PS4 power advantage. And of course there was Patrick leading the Sony Too bullshit brigade.

That time period... Patrick was doubling down on "Sony, too", Brad saying "his dad" was rooting for the Xbox One because it's American, etc. The general corporate/console warrior-ism wasn't great. I'm glad things changed and got back on track, there was a point where I didn't see much value in being a sub any more.

Man, I first though Ska made a good decision with their release of Salt and Sanctuary but now that I'm seeing more footage of DS3 all I think when I go to play is that I should just wait for it.

Patryn

If you do so, it might be worth hunting down the YSA/Heartcore mod. It's just scripts for cheat engine, but they help to properly balance the difficulty of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom