• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
PQube did a great job on Steins;Gate. Hopefully their Gal Gun localization is just as deep and intriguing.

Also, it's fucking crazy that Gal Gun can get a physical release but stuff like Phoenix Wright can't.

The whole idea of mailbags is just slimy. But I really love when people just send them trash.

I mean it's one thing when it's like rare demo discs and neat old shit like that because you know the crew will do something with it and Jeff is all about archiving things such as that.

But it's the stuff like patrick getting a whole tower in the mail and the more recent amiibo stuff, along with the situation where for a moment Mario Party Party was held up because Dan was waiting for someone to send a copy to them that feels a bit more rotten.

Guys, SOMA hasn't turned a profit yet. Everyone go buy another copy.

im a cheapo and i'm waiting for a good sale on the game. I've had it wishlisted since day one, i'll be there when it's under $10

Guys, SOMA hasn't turned a profit yet. Everyone go buy another copy.

Yeah I read...

1078.gif

More people should play that game.

I should probably play SOMA shouldn't I? It took me like 20 minutes to find his stupid medicine in his apartment and then as soon as I got transported or whatever happened, I stopped for whatever reason.

I should probably play SOMA shouldn't I? It took me like 20 minutes to find his stupid medicine in his apartment and then as soon as I got transported or whatever happened, I stopped for whatever reason.

You should, it's got one of the best sci-fi stories of just about any game I've played, the art is fantastic and it has some incredible atmosphere, I really can't speak highly enough of it.

Yes you should. The start is weird, but it's necessary for the narrative. Don't worry though, the medicine is the best (worst?)-hidden thing in the game.

daydream

Banned
Is the Binary Domain demo the awful first level? Because there has never been a game that's won me over so much after an absolutely dreadful first impression.

i think so, not sure. i wouldn't be opposed to giving it another shot but it's certainly not a priority

I know that whippy asked about it so i felt the need to finally let him know that, yes, that penny arcade comic about reviews from critics finally landed in the Batman Superman thread, only in an ironic twist it was actually being used against the film and not against the critics.

I thought he deserved that update since he asked

Still waiting for Vinny to take a look at Odallus: The Dark Call.

Or does it become a Brad-esque "Oh, too many people are telling me I should check this game out, so fuck that game" sort of thing?

If you wish to preview parts of the game, there is a full LP by SBF. It's very interesting.

Playing some classics in the SyncTube until the Mario Maker stream starts, feel free to join.

don't be fooled it's just some trash music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom