• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Please delete OP and make this OP.

kTd1sAf.jpg

thank you.

justjim89

I know I'm in the extreme minority here, but to me honestly Mario World is probably the ugliest 2d Mario by a country mile. NSMB look way better.

justjim is right

everything looks bland or fucked up in mario world

they started the bipedal koopa nonsense and messed up goombas so much they were retconned into a different species

yeah but it had that sweet football player enemy and you could use a balloon to make mario fatter and float through a level so any argument against SMW being the GOAT is invalid

Im not big on Mario World's look either. I don't think its ugly tho.

NSMBU is definitely the best looking 2D mario tho I'll always have a soft spot for Mario 1's look.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
NSMB looks bland and boring. I hate that sterile, boring look so much. I'm not even kidding here. It looks just awful. And there are four games with that bland artstyle. That's how you know Nintendo is doomed.

justjim is right

everything looks bland or fucked up in mario world

they started the bipedal koopa nonsense and messed up goombas so much they were retconned into a different species

you're right but bipedal koopa has moxie

yeah but it had that sweet football player enemy and you could use a balloon to make mario fatter and float through a level so any argument against SMW being the GOAT is invalid

im sorry mario no longer serves inflation enthusiasts

StoveOven

Banned
NSMB looks bland and boring. I hate that sterile, boring look so much. I'm not even kidding here. It looks just awful. And there are four games with that bland artstyle. That's how you know Nintendo is doomed.

I agree with it being sterile. I think some of the backgrounds in NSMBU looks nice, but the character models and pretty much everything else in the foreground looks like shit

justjim89

It's funny though that Jeff and Dan love Mario Maker so much when they hate NSMB, they never use SMB or Mario 3 tilesets, they hate underwater levels, they hate auto-playing levels. They enjoy making levels in the SMW tileset and that's it. They enjoy maybe 30% of the game, and yet they loved it enough to make it GotY.

Maaaaaybe MGSV should've won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom