• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
They should have Patrick make a level and let both Jeff and Dan race to beat it first like when they did that Brad thing in Call of Duty.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Musings from the Youtube chat
I wonder if Jeff and Vinny didn't want to work together anymore. They both have dominant personalities and tend to dominate conversations, they're both very popular on GB so egos probably

Think about it.

justjim89

I wanna see an extended GBEast playdate with Vinny, Austin, and Alex futzing around in Morrowind. That would be some good ass content.

Chuck

Still without luck
hashtag thisistherun
hashtag
nope

#
2651334-7507668793-23718.jpg

They should have Patrick make a level and let both Jeff and Dan race to beat it first like when they did that Brad thing in Call of Duty.

I actually would like to see the current set-up, but with Patrick joining them on the couch. Then I want to see him be the one to upload it. He'd know all the secrets, but as this stream shows, that's not much of a help.

Wunder

just played an hour or so of Binary Domain. That's a good game. Had to stop coz this mario maker stream was getting too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom