• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is it with game designers deciding that the final level of their game is the perfect time to implement a stage that mechanically completely flies in the face of everything they've been building towards the entire time? Deadbolt is the latest offender. Just a frustrating, terrible final area.

(Still really enjoyed the game overall. Just had to vent.)

Hopefully the Beastcast didn't spend a lot of time on the NX controller because it's fake. I feel vindicated, both in my initial assertion that it was fake and my opinion that Nintendo's silence created a fucking circus.

Actually, vindicated is a strong word. It's not like I suffered at the hands of #teamreal. "Pleased" is a better term...unless it still has no buttons and looks like complete shit. The fake was at least pretty.

Hopefully the Beastcast didn't spend a lot of time on the NX controller because it's fake. I feel vindicated, both in my initial assertion that it was fake and my opinion that Nintendo's silence created a fucking circus.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nintendo would have to come forward with another controller which could lead to more endless speculation or else people would be saying "nuh uh it's totally real and your denying it proves it!" They said nothing, at least the fuse was short on this one. Maybe it shows they know more about the internet than everyone thinks.

Outside of Gaf and that part of Reddit I haven't really noticed any chatter about it.

Actually, vindicated is a strong word. It's not like I suffered at the hands of #teamreal. "Pleased" is a better term...unless it still has no buttons and looks like complete shit. The fake was at least pretty.

Usually I'd roll my eyes at that but the reveal video was hilarious in the dumbest way.

(Though now I'm wondering who made the second far more legit-looking newer pics of the black controller.)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nintendo would have to come forward with another controller which could lead to more endless speculation or else people would be saying "nuh uh it's totally real and your denying it proves it!" They said nothing, at least the fuse was short on this one. Maybe it shows they know more about the internet than everyone thinks.

Outside of Gaf and that part of Reddit I haven't really noticed any chatter about it.

Most people (even on the internet) have better things to do than count branches on a tree.

I mean their silence regarding the whole system, not this specific incident. If we knew more about the NX, this sort of thing wouldn't be happening.

Zaph

(Though now I'm wondering who made the second far more legit-looking newer pics of the black controller.)
That's what I'm wondering too. Aside from the colour, they match the render perfectly, even the piece of tape at the bottom. So either someone made a 3D print based on the same model, or it's an incredible photoshop.

Why can't I find good honey mustard? What's the best brand of honey mustard?

Store brand has always been fine for me. I can't tell the difference between honey mustards.

I mean their silence regarding the whole system, not this specific incident. If we knew more about the NX, this sort of thing wouldn't be happening.

I guess, but is it really any different than companies holding their secrets close?

I have a feeling Beastcast is already recorded, and they will have debated the NX controller leak's plausibility...

Vinny = #TeamReal
Bakalar= #TeamReal
Austin= #TeamFake
Alex = #TeamFake

f0rk

Just came back from some after work drinks a bit tipsy and thought unprofessional fridays would be on :/ damn easter

Zaph

More VR talk...

iQ4H2fv.png
https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/713157711878197248

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom