• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
MGS2 Raiden is tiers and tiers above MGSV Eli.

And yeah, Drew should just take the plunge and shave his beard off and wear a duster with no shirt for Halloween and go as Liquid Snake after all this Metal Gear Scanlon business. He can even pull off the
Miller
disguise.

We said no anime talk.

In going to need science applied to Street Fighter: The Movie - The Game.

I can't believe I bought that one PS1. It came out when fighting games were still king and I loved Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I convinced myself it had to be the best of both worlds. As a broke ass teenager, I made some very dumb financial decisions.

Robaperas

I have a Rocket League match in ~8 hours with friends and I've never played it before. How long will it take for me to get good at it? Like, half an hour?

For the basics maybe an hour if you do the basic training, after that it'll take you a bit more. I'm almost 400 hours in but I'm not constant so I lose the timings and muscle memory after a couple of days. Try to have fun and not take it seriously like 90% of the people that play it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Try to have fun and not take it seriously like 90% of the people that play it.

And remember there's an option to mute any player. No real point in arguing with the angry teammates you'll inevitably encounter.

TraBuch

Banned
I was just talking to my dad and he's been sick for a bit and been depressed and he just broke down in tears talking about how he's getting older and he hates that my mom is working her ass off to support them while he's not working and she didn't marry him for a life like that and how he knows he's not gonna live much longer and I've never seen him like that and I'm scared and kinda freaking out and don't know what to do.

Doop

I was just talking to my dad and he's been sick for a bit and been depressed and he just broke down in tears talking about how he's getting older and he hates that my mom is working her ass off to support them while he's not working and she didn't marry him for a life like that and how he knows he's not gonna live much longer and I've never seen him like that and I'm scared and kinda freaking out and don't know what to do.

Just be there to support him, and let him vent. I don't know what to say really, but I hope you guys get through this.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Wow! What a save! Wow! Wow!

The quick chat in that game bruises my ego more than anything someone could say over actual chat.

It's so scathing.

Doing it to your own teammates is a weird form of self-sabotage. Almost always from the most erratic, impossible-to-play-with players, too. The ones who "great pass" themselves and "omg!" every mistake their teammate makes, all the while chasing every ball, punting it everywhere, and basically fucking everything up.

It's understandable why he's frustrated and scared. You just gotta be strong and be there to support him. I really can't give you much advice here otherwise, sorry. Maybe someone else might have better advice.

Questions like these are also why i wish Danswers was a bit more frequently recorded, even if it's not always the best advice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more I see of that Platinum TMNT game, the less good it looks to me.

doesn't matter if it's bad or not though because gaf will '10/10 platinum-senpai notice me'

Robaperas

I've watched 6 old UPF as I'm bedridden drinking yerba mate with pharingitis in this hot (29°C/350,1°F) first day of autumn here in Chile. Not what I planned for the weekend but it could be worse.

Wunder

I've watched 6 old UPF as I'm bedridden drinking yerba mate with pharingitis in this hot (29°C/350,1°F) first day of autumn here in Chile. Not what I planned for the weekend but it could be worse.

I think I watched the entire 90 Best Of videos in one sitting when I couldn't sleep one night

Zaph

dan's macaroni video is blocked in germany, did he have music on during the deed or something

A few claims on that one

pyhB5O1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom