• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
A few claims on that one

pyhB5O1.png

well i'm glad "geffen" and "audio fingerprint" aren't losing money because someone is listening to their songs through a cooking video by dan ryckert

danm999

Ok having it all laid out for me on UPF I am amazed Dan ever got a job at Game Informer much less escaped some sort of legal consequence easy in life. That pants shitting tape wow. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Nobody is saying it's not funny Dan."

Ok having it all laid out for me on UPF I am amazed Dan ever got a job at Game Informer much less escaped some sort of legal consequence easy in life. That pants shitting tape wow. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Nobody is saying it's not funny Dan."

Best way to describe both of those pranks tbh

Or everything Dan does in general.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Goddamn Maru's dad, I'm not going after your "precious daughter". I'M A MARRIED WOMAN. Freaking weirdo.

Also now penny is making really aggressive suggestions that she wants to live on my farm.

You really get noticed more once you're married.

Having the audacity to pause a Giant Bomb video makes the player passive-aggressive for the rest of the day.

Don't ever mess with the player's settings if you can help it.

Finally catching up on the dan story on UPF. Holy shit.

I'm sure he didn't think out the consequences of that, because I didn't consider any of that either. He probably just thought it would freak out some dudes on a dumb GnR forum.

also oh my god this george brett thing

what is HAPPENING

dan why are you who you are

oh my god this george brett video

Myggen

Fuck, since I was away for the weekend I wasn't able to bring my Premium content list over to this thread before EmCee closed the previous one. Having to add the links again because I can't quote a post in a locked thread is a pain in the ass.

edit: Where's the OT title from? Can't remember which content it's from, though I vaguely remember the quote.

Wunder

Fuck, since I was away for the weekend I wasn't able to bring my Premium content list over to this thread before EmCee closed the previous one. Having to add the links again because I can't quote a post in a locked thread is a pain in the ass.

edit: Where's the OT title from? Can't remember which content it's from, though I vaguely remember the quote.

upf

popo

38% fat, 37% sugar. Ouch. Hope you guys enjoy it in moderation.

Table of Nutritional Information

100g:
Energy 2435 kJ/
584 kcal

Fat 38,1g
of which saturates 7,6g

Carbohydrate 57,0g
of which sugars 36,8g

Fibre 0,8g

Protein 2,9g

Salt 0,54g

Status