• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

I'm mad that none of the girls on that show won't jump on dat.
Superman is my least favorite superhero. I find him so boring xP

I really like how they handled Superboy in Young Justice though, story wise I mean.

And he's a cutie

6kzCo4k.jpg

(why am I fawning over cartoon boys, kill me)
iblQYjiKPF9fNE.gif

Excellent. Haha.

I stopped watching in season 2 :(
That was also the last season I watched, though I don't feel very compelled to watch any more.

Propale talking shit about Superman SMH.

And I used to have a crush in RDJ's Iron Man. Never make the mistake of thinking Tony Stark is cool. All the coolness comes from the actor.

So for Avengers, the idea would be get a Thor+Cap sandwich, go clubbing with Iron Man, go home with Banner.

I am excluding ScarJo even if she's usually my goddess, and Hawkeye because he ugly.

Leeness

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/10/12/17/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31244-1350076151-3.gif

[IMG]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/10/12/17/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31244-1350076166-5.gif

The male eye candy aside, the movie was great. I'm a Soderbergh fan and this was a great rebound for him after Haywire; which felt extremely flat.[/QUOTE]

I seeeeeeee.

Will watch sometime :D

It's become customary to share our outfits sometimes soooo..
I'm off to a wedding today and I'm ready an hour early. >_<
Not the best photo, the only mirror like that I have is in my shed!

gMA8P2Vl.jpg

Kimaka

ITT, post your strange crushes.

I don't know why... but I have something for The Governor from The Walking Dead. Feels bad man.

Gul Dukat from Deep Space Nine. I don't know why. He is pretty much a space Nazi and he creeps on Kira hard but I still like him a lot. And I prefer the Cardassian makeup over the actor's real looks. :X

It's become customary to share our outfits sometimes soooo..
I'm off to a wedding today and I'm ready an hour early. >_<
Not the best photo, the only mirror like that I have is in my shed!

gMA8P2Vl.jpg

what's your tat? :eek: looks awesome!

Not in this one but in some pictures he looks like he's related to Hugh Jackman, especially when he's clean shaven.

yeah I totally know what you mean. he's hotter though ; >

Platy

I have a weird crush on .....comedians.

Of course there are those "Handsome old dude" like Hugh Laurie and maaaaaaaaybe Robin Williams ...

But there are lots of comedians that are REALLY handsome to me like Jim Carrey, Chip Esten and Jeff Davis

=|

Late to the abs party, but here's my contribution:

cyHbglA.gif

My friend is obsessed with this series called "Teen Wolf" from which she sends me delectable gifs.

Top Bottom