• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Leeness

:((( and I really thought Montreal would win.

Still, 1-1 so plenty of time to win :D

Yep :D and now two home games.

Jeez, what a collapse though haha. 3-1 to 3-5 in 10 minutes. Boston on a warpath

Also, ugh why. The apartment I just bought...go turn on all the water, valve under the sink leaks. Ugh. $400 later, valve is fixed.

GO TO TRY THE WASHER/DRYER, valves on the washer leak. For fuck sakes. We'll see how much this costs me.

I had headaches all weekend.
I drank lots and lots of coffee with lemon juice today, try this. It helps kinda well.

I'm actually out of coffee, but I do have tea. Chai tea, specifically. It's delicious.

Sorry to hear about your headaches. :( I get them frequently; I think it's because I clench my jaw when I sleep, so I wake up and my head feels like it's going to explode. I understand the feeling.

Amalthea

Banned
I'm actually out of coffee, but I do have tea. Chai tea, specifically. It's delicious.

Sorry to hear about your headaches. :( I get them frequently; I think it's because I clench my jaw when I sleep, so I wake up and my head feels like it's going to explode. I understand the feeling.
Yes, migraines suck! :(

I bought a PS4 today at lunch. Put it in my car and returned to work.

A co-worker tells me about an hour later that my back window had been smashed. PS4 was gone. Some fucker must have followed me from GAME or something because I purposely put the bag under my coat in the back.

So fucking mad right now. Got the cost of the window to fix and I've been saving for about 6 months for the PS4 (a broken washing machine set me back). It felt so good to finally buy it today and some dickhead has just taken that away. Will be a few more months before I can afford it again probably (single parent = costly).

Police said they'll check CCTV of nearby streets but I'm not overly hopeful... crime is pretty high around here.

Just needed a rant! After such a good bank holiday this was the last thing I needed. Urgh.

That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Call the police and file a report, and also check with your insurance company. I'm not well-versed on the exact policies and procedures, but you can probably file a theft claim and get some of that money reimbursed back to you. As well as your car insurance company for the window.

Zoe

Do you have renter's insurance?

I only leave stuff in my trunk. Thieves know to look for lumpy coverings.

olympia

yeah, when I bought my boyfriends PS4 I didn't take any chances. They will grab that shit at a moment's notice and they will sniff that shit out.

soepje

That sucks maiden :(. Do you have something like a home contents insurance? I don't know where you live, but over here that insurance covers theft from your car in some cases too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Playing the old world blues add on these think tanks are hilarious.

Is the New Vegas DLC as glitchy as the Fallout 3 stuff? I fell through holes and got stuck in terrain so when I beat Vegas I didn't even bother.

That's really fucking shitty Maiden. The stress of being robbed is almost as bad as the actual theft sometimes, I know exactly how you feel.

Do you have renter's insurance?

I only leave stuff in my trunk. Thieves know to look for lumpy coverings.

That sucks maiden :(. Do you have something like a home contents insurance? I don't know where you live, but over here that insurance covers theft from your car in some cases too.

I do, but it doesn't cover my car.

yeah, when I bought my boyfriends PS4 I didn't take any chances. They will grab that shit at a moment's notice and they will sniff that shit out.

Lesson learnt the hard way :\

Never been a victim of crime so I just didn't think, I guess. I've always covered expensive stuff but never really thought someone would target me.

It's definitely left me thinking about the security of my flat. I might ask the landlord about getting a better bit of security on my door. Just makes you think what some people will do and with my little girl there it's made me feel a bit on edge!

Sucks to have lost the PS4 but at least it wasn't my flat or my car wasn't taken and torched or something. I really want to play Infamous: Second Son though! :(

I've got a job interview today! Wish me luck.

Gonna stress ever every detail now. 5 AM and I can't go back to sleep. I swear I hate ironing clothes more than anything. The stuff I was going to wear has been in a drawer all winter long.

Mistel

Banned
Is the New Vegas DLC as glitchy as the Fallout 3 stuff? I fell through holes and got stuck in terrain so when I beat Vegas I didn't even bother.
It's not as bad really but YMMV if you can't stand the sometimes iffy nature of both. Old world blues is one of the better dlc I've played. I've even flirted with a light switch.

I've got a job interview today! Wish me luck.

Gonna stress ever every detail now. 5 AM and I can't go back to sleep. I swear I hate ironing clothes more than anything. The stuff I was going to wear has been in a drawer all winter long.
Good luck! I'm still hunting for my first job, personally.

Leeness

Hahahaha I just had a breakdown crying/laughing mental freak out at work.

I hope my coworkers don't think I've lost my mind.

I bought a PS4 today at lunch. Put it in my car and returned to work.

A co-worker tells me about an hour later that my back window had been smashed. PS4 was gone. Some fucker must have followed me from GAME or something because I purposely put the bag under my coat in the back.

So fucking mad right now. Got the cost of the window to fix and I've been saving for about 6 months for the PS4 (a broken washing machine set me back). It felt so good to finally buy it today and some dickhead has just taken that away. Will be a few more months before I can afford it again probably (single parent = costly).

Police said they'll check CCTV of nearby streets but I'm not overly hopeful... crime is pretty high around here.

Just needed a rant! After such a good bank holiday this was the last thing I needed. Urgh.

They've caught him. God bless CCTV.

Idiot walked through the high street basically apparently.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh god I've jinxed Montreal.

XjYPRoO.png

Are they being creepy?

I mean it doesn't matter if you block them or not if you don't know them, but unless they're being creepy I don't see any harm with someone messaging a (presumably) attractive person.

Not that I've ever done it or would do it. Not exactly the best way to go about it.

Amalthea

Banned
Are they being creepy?

I mean it doesn't matter if you block them or not if you don't know them, but unless they're being creepy I don't see any harm with someone messaging a (presumably) attractive person.

Not that I've ever done it or would do it. Not exactly the best way to go about it.

Well the one from my city who sent a friend req. had his whole profile just full of erotic pictures. Tons of erotic groups, hundreds of female "friends", a lot of them were erotic models.

Yeah.

That's certainly not you though there's just so many people on Facebook like that. It's no worse than the girls who just post picture after picture with their cleavage out and have 4000 friends so they can get 500 likes per picture.

Might be my modest B-cup jealousy speaking there, but pretty sure that if I did have big'uns I wouldn't be like that :p

Top Bottom