• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Morning all! Friday says hello.

If anybody ever wants to play any Hearthstone, let me know.

(Im turning into a hearthstone spammer)

Kimaka

I installed Hearthstone to try to get the WoW mount but stopped after the tutorial. It was fun but I just sort of forgot about it.

Zoe

Man, I felt so bad for a guy who came to present at my work today. All of the older ladies were fawning over him and teasing about setting him up. Each time he turned bright red.

Hope I'm not like that when I hit cougar age.

suzu

Is Hearthstone easy to learn? I've never really got into card games..

I'm thinking of starting FF XIV, anyone else play? I feel like once I do it's gonna make me miss my WoW days. xD

I play it. :) The combat is a bit slower paced than WoW, but it's pretty fun. Although I am getting a bit bored now because I've been playing it for awhile, hah.

iirate

I consider Hearthstone to be pretty easy, but I've also been playing CCGs since I was 13(so... about half of my life now).

I want to play Heroes of the Storm when I get into alpha or when the game goes into open beta, but I've never been able to get into the genre before. It's just a type of game that doesn't click with me at all. From the few times I've tried to play LoL with friends, I get the impression that I'm too impatient.

Wazzy

Banned
I play it. :) The combat is a bit slower paced than WoW, but it's pretty fun. Although I am getting a bit bored now because I've been playing it for awhile, hah.
Hmmm well my friend was supposed to start but his computer can't handle the game so I'm gonna hold off on trying it for a while.

But once I do at least I know someone here plays it!

Shhhhhh no words now, only dreams.

We got dis.

Mistel

Banned
None of you play things like New Vegas:
2jqdkfl3yer4.gif

Or even 3?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'll happily play Hearthstone with anyone (it's more fun than playing randoms) but I'm on the Europe server. You can play on any server as far as I know, but if you switch then you have to start a new game on the new server (although you can switch back at any times). Happy to talk anyone through it too, although I am no expert.

iirate

I got into Hearthstone beta the first week, and played it nonstop until around January. I've been super burned out since then, though.

Every time I log back in, I run into two problems:

A) I really want legendary rank, just to say that I've done it. However, when it comes to CCGs, I've always been a limited girl first and foremost. Thus, what I REALLY want to do is just play more arena. I get frustrated and do neither.

B) I've been out of the metagame loop too long. When I was still active, I knew the meta pretty well and had a couple of homebrew decks that really served me well. Now? I just log on, copy some netdeck from hearthpwn, then realize that I have no idea what I'm doing with it.

Mistel

Banned
New Vegas is great and I skipped 3. It looked like more of the same Bethesda game format, ie Oblivion with swords. I was supposed to be playing Fallout 1 but I got caught up playing Divinity II instead.
I've only done 3 as a slaughter everything run that was fun but now that I've got my own copy with all the DLC I'll actually play it again.

Anastasia

As far as online gaming is concerned, BF4 is my current addiction. It's too easy to get lost in the open maps doing a bunch of crazy things; over and over again.

Mistel

Banned
I want to get back into New Vegas with mods. Any mod/ENB recommendations?
I would suggest project Nevada, tale of two wastelands, Nevada skies, bounties 1+2 and one that lets you play after the final mission.
But it isn't an ongoing, dynamic experience like online multiplayer gaming, so I can see why people wouldn't bring it up as much in a community thread.
The only thing I play right now like a dynamic online experience is Dark Souls 2 and that's broken in all kinds of ways.
It's on online erm collectible card game which limpets onto World of Warcraft. It's more involving than it sounds, honest.
That sounds incredibly tedious to me really card games aren't my cup of tea.

Kisaya

I can't wait for gifs from this weeks Game Of Thrones.

I'm glad they got a different actor to play Dario. The first one did nothing for me...

irly7ITosvvIm.gif

I actually liked the previous actor :( not saying he was more attractive... but I think he played the part a lot better. This guy is so ... lifeless to me.

Kimaka

irly7ITosvvIm.gif

I actually liked the previous actor :( not saying he was more attractive... but I think he played the part a lot better. This guy is so ... lifeless to me.

Yeah, neither are attractive to me but the old actor looked interesting. New guy is boring and not swarmy enough like the old one.

Kisaya

There was just so much more sexual tension between Dany and Daario with the previous actor.

tumblr_mov2m7zTT11qfjblwo3_500.gif

tumblr_mq3dhc9h8I1qcv6i8o1_250.gif

tumblr_motfvgMWUf1spy4gro3_250.gif

And now...

tumblr_n3obkkEq8X1s9c6nao3_500.gif

This new guy does nothing for me.

I... I like BOTH. CAN I HAVE BOTH PLZ

;__;

Such beautiful men. Much delight on mah screenz.

< 3

Also, Grey Worm. *____* Incredible, gorgeous, eyecandy of a man.

Leeness

Disagree, New!Daario is about 100x better looking than Old!Daario. The old one was like...ugh, she's gonna sleep with him? Gross :/

Now it's like, get it gurl. Get. It.

I just find it hilarious that they didn't even try to make the new one have similar features (longer, lighter hair, no beard, etc) and just went with it because fuck why not.

There was just so much more sexual tension between Dany and Daario with the previous actor.

tumblr_mov2m7zTT11qfjblwo3_500.gif

tumblr_mq3dhc9h8I1qcv6i8o1_250.gif

tumblr_motfvgMWUf1spy4gro3_250.gif

And now...

tumblr_n3obkkEq8X1s9c6nao3_500.gif

This new guy does nothing for me.

Exxxxxxxactly! Old guy suited the feel of the book Daario so much better. My personal looks preference in men is New Daario, but he doesn't seem to capture any of the sexy lip curl of Old Daario.

No one is as sexy as Oberyn, though. Especially not
Jon Snow
. Ugh.

hey :< he's still cute.
I'm a bit embarrassed to whom I feel most attracted in the new season though. :x
I haven't read the books which may or may not have a part in this.

I can't stand that mopey, puppy eyed type. He's such a wet rag. And even though I know it's fairly realistic given
his position and lot in life
, it's just so blaaaand compared way cooler characters like Arya and Oberyn.

Who do you like? :D

I can't stand that mopey, puppy eyed type. He's such a wet rag. And even though I know it's fairly realistic given
his position and lot in life
, it's just so blaaaand compared way cooler characters like Arya and Oberyn.

Who do you like? :D

There is no shame here, I couldn't name my favorite characters at the beginning of the show because people would look at me funny :p

haha okay!
first of all I started to like the hound because fuck the king and all B) then I kinda like this whole sansa/littlefinger thing going on... he's such a creepy asshole but I don't know... also somehow interesting mainly because of that. a bit like a cat, unpredictable and just takes what he wants :3 *meow. but maybe it's just the way he's portrayed in the show, I have no idea.
then last but not least, my girl crush: melisandre. so dark and mysterious. a bit too religious and fanatic for my tastes but hey...dat hair, dat face, dat everything. (also some catlike qualities if I may add that. to repeat myself: *meow.)

you can avoid me now. :D

edit: fiction, if I remember correctly our tastes have been proven somewhat similar in the past... I'm curious now: who do you like? any overlaps here? :D

tumblr_maallr7dpy1rtcscq2p.gif

There is no shame here, I couldn't name my favorite characters at the beginning of the show because people would look at me funny :p

Eh? The only character I would look at you funny for liking would be Sir Eyes of Great Moistness.

New Daario >> Jaime >> Oberyn >> Grenn

Just cause you're hitting that.

haha okay!
first of all I started to like the hound because fuck the king and all B) then I kinda like this whole sansa/littlefinger thing going on... he's such a creepy asshole but I don't know... also somehow interesting mainly because of that. a bit like a cat, unpredictable and just takes what he wants :3 *meow. but maybe it's just the way he's portrayed in the show, I have no idea.
then last but not least, my girl crush: melisandre. so dark and mysterious. a bit too religious and fanatic for my tastes but hey...dat hair, dat face, dat everything. (also some catlike qualities if I may add that. to repeat myself: *meow.)

you can avoid me now. :D

edit: fiction, if I remember correctly our tastes have been proven somewhat similar in the past... I'm curious now: who do you like? any overlaps here? :D

tumblr_maallr7dpy1rtcscq2p.gif

Interesting choices. The Hound is cool, and I really like looking at Melisandre too. What a stunner. Most of the women in the GoT TV series are fascinating to look at, to be honest. They're really pleasing to eye in ways you normally don't get on shows. Not plastic or perfectly shaped/coiffed or conventionally pretty. The variety is a wonderful thing.

Top Bottom