• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Growing to the side is normal. Having the nipples situated on top, on either side, shifting with water weight...all normal. Slightly different breast sizes...normal.

That's why push up bras squeeze them IN together as much as they do UP.
It's good to know that's normal.

I need to gain weight :(

Kisaya

Haven't had that in over 6 years.
Thank you, magic pills - you save me every day.

Oof, it was starting to stay on a regular schedule though... But this month I had to take antibiotics, and right after that I started fasting, so I know that's what delaying it. It's so frusrating.

I just hope that I miss this month entirely if it's going to come late.

Some people are just slimmer than the baseline. Also, you're still under 25, yes?

At that point, I would only recommend a review of your nutrition and caloric intake. If they're ok for your activity level, don't worry about the weight.

I'm the ripe old age of 22. Do boobs get bigger as you get older? I know they vary in size of your life.

They CAN. Also, metabolism slows down a bit around 25, when brain development finishes, and a bit more after 30, and again at menopause.

But really, it's more likely to have a slight increase in body weight and breast size after pregnancy/breastfeeding, if you choose to have children.

My father's side of the family has this thing about being skinny. My metabolism is something else.

My husband has that too. He couldn't put on weight until he was eating 3500 calories a day, and it was just too hard to maintain. You can't fight the genetics, past a certain point.
Yeah. It's like, for me to gain weight I would have to eat so much food I get sick at the thought. But what can you do?

Anastasia

Yeah. It's like, for me to gain weight I would have to eat so much food I get sick at the thought. But what can you do?

I have the same problem. I eventually just accepted that this is the way I am. According to my mom I'll eventually get fat by the time I'm 40, so we'll see how things pan out.

Aiustis

I spend a lot of time exercising and walking around. My big thing is maintaining 15% body fat. I think that's why I weigh so much because I'm 5'3" but I'm 120. And I like the toned look. 60 push ups, 30 leg lifts and walk at least 5 miles.

Boobs. They are wonderful. All kinds of boobs.

Just putting it out there :3

Also. I like my boobs but they are tiny and I wouldn't mind if they'd plump up a bit, but food/fat neeeeeeeeeeeeever goes there. iSad.

Reading back a few posts, it seems like there's still a general vibe that if you are pretty / blonde / make-uppy = you must be shallow and full with sillyness.

What a vexing world x__x

I'm talking with my friend at the moment. She's volunteering for a band camp. She hates it.

Last night she told me one of their kids flushed a tampon applicator down the toilet. She had to fish it out.

D:

I'm talking with my friend at the moment. She's volunteering for a band camp. She hates it.

Last night she told me one of their kids flushed a tampon applicator down the toilet. She had to fish it out.

D:

D:

Not enough D: in the world

Poor friend. Hope she survives D:

Wazzy

Banned
I keep forgetting the scavenger hunt is coming up soon. I get excited every time I remember.

The reactions in Grimes thread were really gross. I'm happy he handled it in such a great manner. Like I said, I don't agree with adjusting your zipper as being inappropriate BUT it was a misunderstanding and nothing big came from it and yet people were asking for revenge and calling her a bitch. So dumb.

Also birthday this week. Need to still figure out what to do for it other than just the private hangout with my friends.

Zoe

The reactions in Grimes thread were really gross. I'm happy he handled it in such a great manner. Like I said, I don't agree with adjusting your zipper as being inappropriate BUT it was a misunderstanding and nothing big came from it and yet people were asking for revenge and calling her a bitch. So dumb.

I wouldn't say nothing big came from it. The stigma for getting a warning like that will follow you around as long as you're employed at that place.

Wazzy

Banned
I wouldn't say nothing big came from it. The stigma for getting a warning like that will follow you around as long as you're employed at that place.

If there's rumors being spread that's a different matter. That has nothing to do with what actually went down.

I keep forgetting the scavenger hunt is coming up soon. I get excited every time I remember.

Also birthday this week. Need to still figure out what to do for it other than just the private hangout with my friends.

pfffft. That's always the best.

Yeah, bolded parts is something else. I mean, the guy experienced unfortunate circumstances, so I feel for him, but there are so many women, and men, that has experienced sexual harassment cases at work that just have been swept under the rug because of ~reasons~. In a way, Im thinking maybe his workplace is at least trying to do the right things.

OOOOH bday. hope you will have a memorable, happy one, Wazzy !

Wazzy

Banned
There don't have to be rumors. HR and management are aware there was a complaint.
Yes but he clearly said it was staying between management, him and the girl that reported. They know it was a misunderstanding.

If rumours start being spread, then that's something to worry about because the people you work with are going to make assumptions.
pfffft. That's always the best.
It is!

I'm just thinking I might do a public gathering too after like club or something. Personally I'm thinking karaoke. :D
Yeah, bolded parts is something else. I mean, the guy experienced unfortunate circumstances, so I feel for him, but there are so many women, and men, that has experienced sexual harassment cases at work that just have been swept under the rug because of ~reasons~. In a way, Im thinking maybe his workplace is at least trying to do the right things.

OOOOH bday. hope you will have a memorable, happy one, Wazzy !

My only issue is that I think a misunderstanding like that should be discussed between both parties but either way it's over and not a big deal. Sexual harassment in the workplace is so common it's gross.

Thanks! It's the 26th and I'm going to have a hangout with friends thursday and then family dinner saturday. :DD

GarnetDust

To me that's not that sexy too rounded I like something big and blocky like an Oldsmobile 442:
1970_oldsmobile_442-s7sy0.jpeg

Okay, How about this one? A 1964 Chevrolet Corvair. It's more box-like. :) lol I like this car, too. And yes, I like the looks of that one, too.
64-Chevy-Corvair-DV-08-NCM_01.jpg

Yrael

Happy birthday!

It's mine too in a week...I think I might take a day off and see Guardians of the Galaxy.

Log4Girlz

I'm the ripe old age of 22. Do boobs get bigger as you get older? I know they vary in size of your life.

Some women have been known to experience dramatic breast growth well into their thirties, particularly after child birth, though that is rare.

GarnetDust

I'm just thinking I might do a public gathering too after like club or something. Personally I'm thinking karaoke. :D

I would totally join you with the karaoke thing. I have always wanted to goooo Karaoke-ing! Haha :b Also, Happy birthday to you! Hope it's a great one!

What about the original Eleanor:
Original_1973_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Eleanor.jpg

I really enjoy that one. It's got such a sleek look that not a lot of body styles have on cars. It always has to be manual, though. No matter what!

Wazzy

Banned
I would totally join you with the karaoke thing. I have always wanted to goooo Karaoke-ing! Haha :b Also, Happy birthday to you! Hope it's a great one!
If you're ever in vancouver we're going to karaoke. :p
Happy birthday, Wazzinator!

And happy early birthday to Yrael!

Enjoy your birthday Wazzy! :3

Happy birthday Wazzy!

Happy Birthday Wazzotrons~!

Thanks everyone! y'all are the best. <3

Oh geez I missed that, happy birthday, you! Mine is coming up in about two weeks. And I feel zero hype. XD

Thank you as well! I'll be giving you a happy birthday and I'll give you some wonderful Final Fantasy VI
II
images with Happy Birthday *moonface*

But seriously I'll do a FF VI Happy Birthday. :D

Wazzy

Banned
Probably a bit late but happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Wazzy!

*Throws confetti and sprinkles into the air*
Thanks guys!
Happy Wazzy Day!
Thanks Beef! :DDDDD
Hazzy Bazzyday Wazzy!

(That got a bit out of hand.) ;l
But that's how you make an awesome birthday wish!

Thank you!
Happy (late) Birthday Wazzy. You are the bestest.

Thanks Fiction! Y'all are too kind. xD

Happy belated birthday! :3

Thanks!!!

Top Bottom