• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Mono

Boobs. They are wonderful. All kinds of boobs.

Just putting it out there :3

Also. I like my boobs but they are tiny and I wouldn't mind if they'd plump up a bit, but food/fat neeeeeeeeeeeeever goes there. iSad.

What a vexing world x__x

Boobs are pretty great, yes! \o/

I wish I had a normal bra size, though. I'm really thin so my band size is tiny, but my cup size is pretty big so it's hard to find bras.

Finally found a music site that does a wide variety of GOOD band shirts small enough to not make them look like a dress on me! It's either this or shitty pop and emo girly fit shirts! Haha!

I like both bands a bunch, but which design do YOU think is better? I'm torn!

8htPk1R.png

v3L2RQz.png

Koriandrr

not really a big fan of tshirts. I still buy a lot of geeky ones and keep an eye out on teefury, but i don't wear them to work or anything. mostly sleep with them. so unflattering and none of the geeky tshirts are made for boobs. The images just stretch in a really shitty way :( V-necks are way more flattering, but these are rare to find.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to make a topic for this? I've been overexposed lately, and I figure y'all might want to have a read anyhow and put it out there so people can hang themselves. And hopefully change some mindsets that street harassment is ok. Or even what street harassment is.

I would make a topic for this, but I feel like I make too many topics. Worth reading, about street harassment:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-youre-supposed-to-appear-that-you-do/375175/

More at the link. Reeeeeally want to make a topic about it but I feel like I've been overdoing it.

Cat

A friend posted this link on Facebook and that it was worth reading and sharing:
A Response to ‘Women Against Feminism.'

Here's a sample quote:

They did this so that women would no longer been seen as property, livestock, breeding machines, sex objects, punching bags, or infantile morons. They did this not just for themselves, but also for their daughters, and their daughters, and their daughters for generations to come. They did this for women they would never meet – women who lived across countries, across vast oceans, across the entire globe, and even across time.

Yrael

Oh god, I'm so full...lately I've been watching what I eat, but since it was my birthday today I allowed myself to indulge a little. I...may have indulged a little too much!

A friend posted this link on Facebook and that it was worth reading and sharing:
A Response to ‘Women Against Feminism.'

Here's a sample quote:

Nice response. The women against feminism pictures that I've seen floating around the web are so completely off the mark, it's laughable...half the time they inadvertently end up showing just why feminism is necessary in the first place.

I like Confused Cats Against Feminism, myself. :3

aaaaaaaaaah driveby posssssssssst

travelling through japan atm, and having the worst luck with limited wi-fi spots and shaky connections

i didn't think i'd miss gaf (and girlgaf) this much, but im on some kind of mild withdrawal syndrome, i think

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

havent read back either. just saying hiiiiiiii omg. japan is too humid and too hot atm ;___; my least favourite weather ;___;

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
On a more serious note, those "I don't need feminism" posts miss the point so badly, it's kind of infuriating... great rebuttals there, though honestly it baffles me that they're even needed. It's like saying "I don't need democracy" or "We don't need civil rights, we have equality now!".

Then again, didn't the fucking SCOTUS say the latter recently...? >_<

Cat

On a more serious note, those "I don't need feminism" posts miss the point so badly, it's kind of infuriating... great rebuttals there, though honestly it baffles me that they're even needed. It's like saying "I don't need democracy" or "We don't need civil rights, we have equality now!".

Then again, didn't the fucking SCOTUS say the latter recently...? >_<

I agree, it's infuriating or at least depressing, but then I'm glad for writers like those above that drive home that point and educate me (and hopefully others) on such matters.

Top Bottom