• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Kinsei

Banned
awwww grats youuuuu :D

.... and dont worry, you will be back! i said the same thing the first time i built mine too and...... i keep coming back to build more haha.... but but yesssss i understand the pain :)

for me, installing the fan was the trickiest bit... :x

but after all's said and done, it was really worth it !

:D

No, I really, really won't.

It took me over 13 hours to put everything together, only to find out that my CPU fan is faulty. I'm going to take it to the IT girl at my work to put on anther fan. here's no way in hell I'm taking the whole thing apart.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oh dear. Pretty drunk! Am I right that all of y'all are American? Or non Manchester? Twas a britgaf meet and not enough women!

aaaawww dax you look pretty *___* that skirt is so cutey on you <3

kinsei, yessshhh the fan is evil :x hope your IT can help you fix it :x

sploatee, im from the other siiiiiide, down undah o7 happy drinky! dont get too bad a hangover <3

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Nice to hear where everyone is from!

No I'm not. I'll pass thanks.

OK - I know we had a bit of a to-do in the past but do feel free to come along if you change your mind.

sploatee, im from the other siiiiiide, down undah o7 happy drinky! dont get too bad a hangover <3

Too late! Feel ROUGH. Gone through the "everyone hates me", "oh dear what did I do last night" stages and now in the "OK I'm just knackered" bit.

Aiustis

Colombian, but in NYC.

Semester just started for me and all I wanna do is lay in bed.

Cool. My friend keeps bugging me to come visit her there. I plan to eventually. She wasn't from a big city though so I guess it was super exciting to be there.

Colombian, but in NYC.

Semester just started for me and all I wanna do is lay in bed.

American.
Department orientation starts Wednesday (have to introduce ourselves to new undergrads), classes and teaching assistantships start Friday and I'm so not ready. I have tons of philosophy readings, which has seriously dampened my dreams of 50 books this year... I've only managed like 7.....
:( just started joe hills heart shaped box and I love it! I've also read his other book Horns which was fantastic. His father, Stephen king was one of my favorite authors but he's quickly taken his place.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
RIP cool boss.
IrBMYHn.png

Anastasia

awwwwwuuuu

i wants to play DS :<

but instead i used up my free time doodling nightwing

:x

it's all h.pro's fault

I can't even play Dark Souls period (well, the PC version). ;_;

I've been watching June (InfiniteNine) play, and it's making me more anxious to finally have a proper gaming PC.

Anastasia

If I play DS it will be on the XBOX. I dont have it on the PC.

sad

:x

I have it on PS3 and played it a lot there. June gifted me the PC version during the Steam summer sale, so I'm waiting until I have more money and can build a PC (or just be lazy and buy a pre-built one). ;o

I have it on PS3 and played it a lot there. June gifted me the PC version during the Steam summer sale, so I'm waiting until I have more money and can build a PC (or just be lazy and buy a pre-built one). ;o

Aaah, I see. I only have Witcher on my PC. And TERA. I haven't gotten much space left, actually. Maybe I should clean the hdd up :x

You should build your own gaming pc! It's FUN! By fun I mean painful! but fun!

suzu

just started joe hills heart shaped box and I love it! I've also read his other book Horns which was fantastic. His father, Stephen king was one of my favorite authors but he's quickly taken his place.

The only thing I've read from Joe Hill is the comic series Locke & Key (which I liked). I'm trying to decide what to read this month, so maybe I'll pick up one of his novels.

Kimaka

Pre-built PCs are a lot better nowadays. I had to get one in a rush after my previous desktop died and it was pretty decent at playing newer games at medium setting. I've upgraded it since then to turn it into a proper gaming PC. Although, next time I would like to build my own.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
britgaf, but in London I'm afraid. Should do meetings here next time !

There's a looong history of North v South in the meets! London people complain about having to leave the Best City In The World (TM) while everyone up North complains about always having to go to London for everything.

But...we are invading for EGX. So be warned!

Koriandrr

There's a looong history of North v South in the meets! London people complain about having to leave the Best City In The World (TM) while everyone up North complains about always having to go to London for everything.

But...we are invading for EGX. So be warned!

Oh yeah I saw that thread. I'll be working at EGX and have some afterparties already but I'll see what I can do. I could just post a pic of me on the thread and be like POKE ME IF YOU SEE ME lol.

London's the worst city in the world, what are you talking about lol. Well it is good for some things and bad for others :D It's a love/hate relationship.

Anastasia

Aaah, I see. I only have Witcher on my PC. And TERA. I haven't gotten much space left, actually. Maybe I should clean the hdd up :x

You should build your own gaming pc! It's FUN! By fun I mean painful! but fun!

Pre-built PCs are a lot better nowadays. I had to get one in a rush after my previous desktop died and it was pretty decent at playing newer games at medium setting. I've upgraded it since then to turn it into a proper gaming PC. Although, next time I would like to build my own.

Yeah I feel like there are merits to both approaches, but ultimately I would save money by building my own, so I'm leaning toward that.

Just need to decide how much money I really want to spend on a rig.

I got my computer up and running!

Feel free to add me on Steam if you want to. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150258634/

Added~ ^^

Wazzy

Banned
PAX was awesome. I had so much fun!

Omg, oh no! I'm sorry! :(

Hope you and Gugi are feeling better! Maybe there's a ferret afterlife with infinite cozy things for them to climb and wedge themselves into for naps!

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people? I met her IRL at a conference and she seemed really sweet. The amount of harassment she deals with is completely mental. Why do people bash her so much??

Lol this is gold.

They are so cute. I'm sorry about your loss.

Leeness, what kinds of things are you eating? It's not so much the calories as it is the amount of sugar, trans fats, etc. that you're eating.

Also, what kinds of exercises are you doing?

I haven't been in here in a while, but I'm sorry for your loss, Wazzy :(. He was adorable; I hope you and Gugi are doing alright. Let me know if you need anything.

I haven't been on much lately since I was at PAX but I wanted to say thank you to all of you as well. I'm doing a lot better since I had PAX to take my mind off things and then came home to my ferret and two dogs who I'm giving all my love to at the moment.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Pretty good! Thinking to catch up on Grimm and having dinner.

How are youuuuu

What's for dinner?

It's Thursday which means the day before Friday which means the day before weekend. Gonna try and work from home so when I inevitably stay up late tonight I'm not a wreck in the morning. Exciting!

Fried chicken :D

Just finished it now. Watched Apt Pupil during dinner. What a weird movie !

YESSSSSSSSSSS

it is Thursday night here. so ready for Friday! omg !

Sounds like you've got a plan! So jelly that you can work from home. Hope enjoy~~~~

Top Bottom