• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

iirate

No that's cheese pizza without tomato sauce.

*hides*

I grew up with white pizza and it's pretty tasty, but mushrooms and black olives make any cheese pizza better.

Pineapple is pretty good too, esp with jalapenos and sausage.

Pizza Hut is surprisingly amazing, sauceless. Basically big cheesestick-slices.

rj464z7.png

Sawneeks

Banned
What movies count as bad movies? :p

Live Action video game movies! My friends and I have a goal where we plan to watch every single theatrical release of a movie based on video games. Angry Birds is surprisingly great but it's hard to beat the cheesiness of the Street Fighter and Mario Bros. movies.

Godzilla movies also fall under the 'really cheesy/silly but really entertaining' group.

Y'all who don't like ham and pineapple pizza have a sad, sad life.

Ham is acceptable on pizza but get that Pineapple outta here. Don't want to ruin a good pizza with that on it.

Edit: and as I post this my coworker brings in pizza. Guess what it doesn't have on it? Pineapples.

Media

MRI was scary, no results yet, bled for fucking ever when they took my blood though, which was concerning:/

Will let you guys know when I do.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Not yet! I will try to grab it this evening after Survivor.

Media, hope your MRI went okay <3

...And fuck y'all for these rude attacks on The Greatest of Pizzas, Ham and Pineapple Pizza &#128548;
You have my pizza slice cutter! Hawaiian pizza for the win!

Leeness

MRI was scary, no results yet, bled for fucking ever when they took my blood though, which was concerning:/

Be better :(

You have my pizza slice cutter! Hawaiian pizza for the win!

Yes! Vancouver girls know what's up and what's right.

Pineapple is good. Figs are also good toppings.

Never tried fig... it might be interesting with ham or pepperoni though :O

Linkura

Yeah, that's true, they won't have results for an MRI right away. Whoopsie. I had one done a while back for my sinuses. Though the tech did say "there's definitely something there." Paved the way for my sinus surgery, which has helped me so damn much.

Hoping for the best. <3

frontovik

Banned
Hi Girlgaf. A question abut hairstyles that I've been wondering about. Are the ones in this film specifically a bob cut? I've been getting mixed results from Google search.

008AWB_Rosalie_Thomass_003.jpg

Media

So I've had two mini strokes and an archinod cyst in my brain...all of which are on the wrong spots to cause my symptoms. So I'm off to a neurologist and then apparently the Mayo Clinic, which there is no way I can afford.

Leeness

So I've had two mini strokes and an archinod cyst in my brain...all of which are on the wrong spots to cause my symptoms. So I'm off to a neurologist and then apparently the Mayo Clinic, which there is no way I can afford.

Wtf :(

Media, please rest and relax and get better :(

And as a side note, FUCK the US and its "healthcare", that would all be covered here. :/ It may take a bit to get done, but that's probably better than "I can't afford it". It makes me so mad and upset for the people suffering who can't "afford" to be healthy and have to worry about it. :/ :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Wtf :(

Media, please rest and relax and get better :(

And as a side note, FUCK the US and its "healthcare", that would all be covered here. :/ It may take a bit to get done, but that's probably better than "I can't afford it". It makes me so mad and upset for the people suffering who can't "afford" to be healthy and have to worry about it. :/ :(

This, seriously makes my blood boil.

Hope you'll get better Media :( :(

So Girl Gaf, I have a problem.

For my final project for remote production. I want to shoot a chase scene.

Woman, walks down the street at night and is followed by a shady guy, in which she notices. She walks faster, and eventually runs with the shady guy still following. At the end, she'll take a turn around a corner, and there will be a stranger on the phone by a lamp post. She'll ask for help, he agrees and ambushes the shady guy. The stranger will find out the shady guy is actually a plainclothes detective with a wanted photo of the woman. Last shot will be of her behind the stranger with a straight razor.

I have some issues with this idea and i asked my friend for her opinion. She put it in better words than I can.

"I'm worried it might convey the idea that women lie about being followed or attacked on the street"

I was channeling Jodie Foster in The Brave One. Like a vigilante gone off the deep end and now running from the law, but I'm not sure I'll be able tell a story that doesn't portray women negatively between 5 to 10 min window.

I would like for some of your opinions and suggestions.

Edit: I completely didn't read the post above me. I hope you'll be okay Media.

Media

Thanks everyone, I love you all.

Holy crap. Can the strokes/cyst be treated? Do you have health insurance and it's just not covered?

I heard sometimes you can get student doctors/trainees for a lot cheaper. It's slower but the quality is supposed to be just as good because there'll be a senior doctor on hand to oversee everything. If you have a med school nearby, you could try that too.

I actually have 'good' insurance, but the last surgery my husband had to have cost 1000 dollars out of pocket. That's not pocket change. I imagine the Mayo Clinic would be much, much worse.

Media

Good luck :/. If it was this year, it's possible you hit your deductible already or out of pocket max :/?

Called my insurance and somehow I've only met 9.87 of my 1000.00 deductible. Wtf

Deductibleso are for each person on the policy apparently. So he's met his, but I haven't met mine.

Top Bottom