• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Emitan

Best Disney princess

cBs16.jpg

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Damn, I'm on my periods too! :p No cramps, though, thankfully. I don't get them anymore like I used to a few years ago. I do get weird sensations in my lower abdomen a few days before I get my periods. But other than that no pain whatsoever!

Osietra

Banned
Girls and horses.

Personally I think that it's about lack of control over the father figure. At least it is in my experience.

Also why are most girls drawn towards pink, I'm thinking brain chemistry. We had a daughter a while back, and since we were expecting a boy (not Asian or Oriental) we painted the room blue, like a duck egg shade rather than indigo. Our D&D is complaint.

I just don't get why girls are always drawn to pink.

Samara

Flowers, pink cheeks, equals softnss. I supposes it was to bring out these features.
These things dont even stop at baby age. Even the damn tampons are color based.
See the disney princess. all pastel colors.
Cars with flash mcqueen, iron man, spiderman. Red is for force.
I never liked pink , but lilac I love.

I found pink repulsive as a kid. I grudgingly wear it sometimes now, but only the dusky, dark rose kind of pinks. Unless I'm forced to otherwise. :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It sucks trying to dress for pale skin. I mostly go for faded colors that are pale to medium shades. I especially like colors that are a bit brown or grey-ish.

Bright colors make me look like a clown.

Kimaka

I used to be crazy into pink when I was a kid. I stopped wearing it and began hating the color when I became a preteen because people people kept assuming I was only into girly things.

iirate

I started loving pink, then went into a looooong green phase, then orange, and now I just understand that colors are what you make of them.

Orange is still tops, though. That, and pastels.

I love pink, I don't even curr.

But I don't wear it because my pale skin + pink clothes looks ridiculous.

But pink goes great with pale skin! It's a 'warming' color like peach, or so I'm told.

Oh I remember this, huehuehue.

I see what you did there. ;)

I try to forget, but it keeps coming back...

Why is everyone responding to the troll? o_O

Two Mulan avatars enter the arena, only one leaves. It is the only way.

Best universe is Hot Leeness universe!

Slow night, or I missed something...?

Emitan

No, Mr High School Dropout Coworker, I do not want to discuss with you how hot the women I just served was and how you want to fuck her so bad.

I hate this job :(

No, Mr High School Dropout Coworker, I do not want to discuss with you how hot the women I just served was and how you want to fuck her so bad.

I hate this job :(
Report him for sexual harassment... is what I would say if I wasn't 90% sure your employer doesn't give a fuck.

Platy

I'm a fan of purple

Also why are most girls drawn towards pink, I'm thinking brain chemistry. We had a daughter a while back, and since we were expecting a boy (not Asian or Oriental) we painted the room blue, like a duck egg shade rather than indigo. Our D&D is complaint.

I just don't get why girls are always drawn to pink.

It’s so we can better pick ripe berries

Here is an interesting fact :

Till the begining of the 1900's, the "boy color" was pink and the "girl color" was blue.

Nobody knows exactly why it changed, but we can say that modern human society existed more with pink for boys than for girls.

1918 Article said:
The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/When-Did-Girls-Start-Wearing-Pink.html

I don't know what emotion this gif is meant to convey, but it involves coffee, and I will therefore post it. :)

lXCeX.gif

Wine or plum color. Green is the best color. The color of wisdom!

Wine color is nice. I really like dark reds, charcoal grays, black, earthy stuff, etc.

Reminds me to go stalk the Manshion thread. They post nice color combos/outfits there.

Dark pinks are okay, but like hot pink or pale pink wash my skin out like crazy haha.

Agreed. Hot pink is the worst. >_<

Top Bottom