• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Platy

Not moving insanely and with head following ?

Never felt like the viewing angle was low ....

On a offtopic note ... I need the help of someone and girlgaf shall be it.
Monday is Megaman 25 anniversary ... and I need some opinions ...

I went with the cosplay idea with

0WIsq.png

But capcom loves some 8bit megaman ... so I was thinking .. how about

xpyad.png
or
GFMdv.png

?

IT IS DECIDED !

The 8bit will go for my twitter, wich i'm not sure why I am linking here, since it is in portuguese and the only person who reads portuguese here is Ezalc and he never understand a single word that I speak =P

A.E Suggs

I see so many great outfits at work but I have no way to remember them by the time I get home :(

Cell phone pics?

IT IS DECIDED !

The 8bit will go for my twitter, wich i'm not sure why I am linking here, since it is in portuguese and the only person who reads portuguese here is Ezalc and he never understand a single word that I speak =P
Good choice :D. I also just ran your twitter through google translate, and yep couldn't understand anything.

Platy

Good choice :D. I also just ran your twitter through google translate, and yep couldn't understand anything.

Twitter is a place FULL of abreviations ... wich are automatic translation's greatest enemys

But it is basicaly just talking about news ... most of those I got here on gaf, just once in a lifetime there is a "steam sale is coming, just put some money on my steam wallet" =P

Best localized FE so far is Path of Radiance. Best FE is Genealogy of the Holy War. Play the games, they are awesome!
Awakening will be the first! And then I'll got from there...

IT IS DECIDED !

Ah, I was going to say go w/the first avatar! It's fitting what with all the modifications you frequently make to your platypus. ;-) I'd follow you on Twitter but, er, yeah, no Portuguese abilities here. >_>

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
My cat had 6 kittens last night. They are all so freakin' adorable and look like mini versions of her, wish I could keep them all but I can't and now off to gumtree or craigslist and asking friends if they want any and then give them away after they are 2 months old. :( They are cute as fuck!!

Leeness

My cat had 6 kittens last night. They are all so freakin' adorable and look like mini versions of her, wish I keep keep them all but I can't and now off to gumtree or craigslist and asking friends if they want any and then give them away after they are 2 months old. :( They are cute as fuck!!

Ugh I know, they're so unfairly adorable when they're just tiny babies. Congrats to your cat haha :)

My cat had 6 kittens last night. They are all so freakin' adorable and look like mini versions of her, wish I keep keep them all but I can't and now off to gumtree or craigslist and asking friends if they want any and then give them away after they are 2 months old. :( They are cute as fuck!!
If I lived near you I would adopt one! Post pictures! I wanna see your tiny cats :3

I really want a Siberian cat. they are hypo-alergenic, and adorable! Just look at them!
tumblr_m89poexkox1qar5luo1_500.jpg

Kisaya

Gimmie one :(

I need a friend.

post pictures!!! Are you going to keep any of them?

I'd love a bengal cat, so pretty:

A.E Suggs

That's creepy.

Get consent, get the picture,get out don't make this hard chu! If all else fails just take it woman can usually get away with taking photos more often than not especially when its not of people.

Twitter is a place FULL of abreviations ... wich are automatic translation's greatest enemys

But it is basicaly just talking about news ... most of those I got here on gaf, just once in a lifetime there is a "steam sale is coming, just put some money on my steam wallet" =P
Oh! There seems to be alot of people using steam, don't know if i'm getting on that bandwagon just yet.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Congrats Inanna (and to the proud mother)! Kittens are a lot of work, but so much fun too :) Maybe you could keep just one of them?

I really want a Siberian cat. they are hypo-alergenic, and adorable! Just look at them!
tumblr_m89poexkox1qar5luo1_500.jpg

I have two Siberians, they're amazing cats with great personalities. Never before have I seen animals so affectionate, either! I would encourage anyone to get one.

suzu

Grats on the kittens. :)

I'd love to get a Siberian or one of those super friendly long haired breeds. But the two I have were strays. Also by getting more than two cats.. I might be reaching into crazy cat lady land. lol

Hey.

Guess who's watched The Hobbit three times.
Did you at least have some variety? Like, 3D 48 FPS, then 2D, and 2D again?

I saw it on Saturday with one of my friends. I thought it was overly long, but I enjoyed it. I really want the EEs of the LotR films now.

Of course, I busted out laughing when
Gandalf started making pine-cone fireballs
because at that point I realized that The Hobbit is a very funny film if you look at it from the point of view that Gandalf is a psychopath, and the only reason why anything happens is because he derives some sort of sick pleasure from the thrills of a "grand adventure."

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Thanks everyone! XD And I wish I could, Cloud, but I already have 2 and they are more than a handful! Butttt the kitties are just so adorable. Agh, I can't make my mind up. XD

And pictures!

They are in a cardboard box right now because the nicer huge bed I got for them is currently covered in blood and cat minge goo/clunge gunge... :\

ibcjcb4MKhSLFf.JPG

Went a bit kitten picture crazy, here's the whole album!

http://inanna.minus.com/mAjfAeVwp

mollipen

The cuteness... it's overwhelming. I want kittens now! I'm going to go tell my cat to have kittens. Boy cats can do that, right?

iirate

The cuteness... it's overwhelming. I want kittens now! I'm going to go tell my cat to have kittens. Boy cats can do that, right?

I spent 19 years around cats(1993-this August) and I can't have any pets at my current place. It's driving me crazy - I've had dreams about some of my past cats that have left me in tears for as much as an hour upon waking. As soon as my lease is up, I'm finding a new place and 2 cats/kittens to care for.

Platy

I saw it in 3D dunno if it was 48fps. All I know is 3D didn't do much.

if you didn't saw any diference than you can be PRETTY SURE you saw in 24fps.

You can say it sucked or that it was glorious .. but you WILL KNOW the diference

Oh man...I miss having kitties in my house. Right now we have 4 more puppies out of a litter of 7 to give out. They're still cute as hell and I'm sure we'll find them homes.

Kimaka

Thanks everyone! XD And I wish I could, Cloud, but I already have 2 and they are more than a handful! Butttt the kitties are just so adorable. Agh, I can't make my mind up. XD

And pictures!

They are in a cardboard box right now because the nicer huge bed I got for them is currently covered in blood and cat minge goo/clunge gunge... :\

http://i1.minus.com/ibcjcb4MKhSLFf.JPG

Went a bit kitten picture crazy, here's the whole album!

http://inanna.minus.com/mAjfAeVwp

Kittens! :3 They are so adorable. I wish I had a cat.

Ezalc

if you didn't saw any diference than you can be PRETTY SURE you saw in 24fps.

You can say it sucked or that it was glorious .. but you WILL KNOW the diference

I mean, I enjoyed the movie, but it was just a movie. It looked good, the music was great, story was cool, characters fun and etc, but the 3D just didn't do anything for me.

Samara

What kind of strip clubs have you gone to?

I mean, I'm no expert, but you could always touch a bit.

From their websites:

Q. Can I slap the dancers’ behinds?
A.No physical contact is allowed with all personnel.

Canada fml.
But the firefighters were doing charity work in the street this week. Damn they were all hot.
557165_400733849989062_217275796_n.jpg

Definetly gonna get some of their calendar. Done with kittens.

From their websites:

Q. Can I slap the dancers’ behinds?
A.No physical contact is allowed with all personnel.

Canada fml.
But the firefighters were doing charity work in the street this week. Damn they were all hot.
557165_400733849989062_217275796_n.jpg

Definetly gonna get some of their calendar. Done with kittens.

Shiet. Well, the obvious alternative is trying to hook up with one of them.

Man, that brings back memories. The first time I actively creeped on someone, was at a beach that allowed nudism (bout half the people weren't naked though), this incredible looking firefighter.

I dunno what they do to stay like that, but dayum.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I spent 19 years around cats(1993-this August) and I can't have any pets at my current place. It's driving me crazy - I've had dreams about some of my past cats that have left me in tears for as much as an hour upon waking. As soon as my lease is up, I'm finding a new place and 2 cats/kittens to care for.

In my last 2 places I wasn't allowed to keep pets. That didn't stop me though. I got Lucian within a month of moving there. Then 6 months after moving to my next place I got mishka. Just made sure to hide them during inspections and remove any trace of cat.

It was annoying but I can't imagine my life without my babies.

Top Bottom