• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 2 |OT| Feed me Seymour!

Here's my current character guys;

JEDls3F.jpg

Also, found a mission on high rank 7 called 獣の顎. Takes 1 minute to do and it's good for farming money at 7.7k per run and aragami fibers for specific pieces of clothing.

3Kaze

LOL at Emil's Character Episode 3. This guy is so dumb. Too bad we can't replay these events from the archives, I wanted to see how different the choices are.

Anyway, just reached rank 6 in the story, the fight against
the Jinki Soldiers
was pretty cool.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just got my first platinum trophy on my Japanese account.

Z373woq.jpg

Last story mission was a pain. Had to switch back to Short Blade to beat it. Bring on the DLC Namco!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Ive been lying around sick the last few days, so have not really played much of anything besides looking at GAF every now and then. Messed around with the Vita TV a bit more and did up some quick capture vids of PSV and PSP titles to show how it looks.

Need to get back into GE2 asap as want to finish the story also. D:

One thing though is am having the worst time trying to unregister my old Vita so can register the GE2 one. The PSV Tv takes up the other Vita slot, but for some reason the SEN account is not registering the fact that I have unregistered the old Vita like 5 times now and still is there on the account.

Am guessing Im just going to have to call CS at this point to try and unfuck this mess. :/

Seriously Sony just should have made 3 the minimum considering that they did the BRILLIANT idea of making the PSV Tv in the Vita category instead of its own device category.

With the OG PSV, PSV 2k and PSV Tv limiting to just 2 devices is a bit fail. Well more like this whole register / unregister stuff. I understand why they do it but doesnt make it any less of an irritation when it does not work right.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
God Eater 2 survey is up.
Now we know where to ask for online mp.

In other news - GE team announced on twitter that the details of the December update will be announced soon. To be honest, if online won't be there, I'll just sell my copy and wait for the Burst version.

StayDead

My copy finally arrived yesterday but I'm too worried about starting it up since I know I'll be sat there for 2 hours trying to pick the design for my character X_X

Parakeetman

My copy finally arrived yesterday but I'm too worried about starting it up since I know I'll be sat there for 2 hours trying to pick the design for my character X_X

Consider your character design well since your face will be appearing all over the place lol.

I went on that story mission where you split into groups of two and fight 2 monsters the far ends of the map.

When I got to the other end of the map (where Gil and Nana are), Nana alone practically kept me at Lv3 Burst and have a Concetrated Aragami Bullet to shoot every 10 seconds or something. LOL.

Does Dolphin Glide get any better? -__-

Kincaido

Thanks guys. I restarted the game like three times because of my character's skin color not looking right lol. The lighting in this game is weird. Started a new game with a female character and her skin looks extremely pale in the Friar lobby, but fine everywhere else so far.

Also, I guess the Yuno Aria album that comes out next month comes with some DLC. So there is paid DLC in a way :x

/places order

StayDead

I just restarted the game since I didn't like the hair I chose. Did the training again and now realise I don't like this either.

I hate games where I have to make my own characters. T_T

Kincaido

I just restarted the game since I didn't like the hair I chose. Did the training again and now realise I don't like this either.

I hate games where I have to make my own characters. T_T

You can change hair and hair color at the terminal. You can't change skin color, eyes, voice and face.

StayDead

You can change hair and hair color at the terminal. You can't change skin color, eyes, voice and face.

Oh my goodness thankyou. I didn't even bother trying to check that. I love you for not only pointing that out, but your awesome chihaya avatar <3

Sitrus

Guys, there is going to be a patch on the 18th of December which will add a DLC X-mas mission with christmas rewards (Spoiler in case someone wants a surprise:
Wild Santa and Lovely Santa
), adding character episodes to the archives, a type of new game plus (importing GE2 savedata, you can choose to start all over or edit your character), adding a new level to assault, sniper and shotgun, adjustments to the cost of Cores and various game fixes.

Looking forward to the character edit :D

Btw, is this DLC the one where you had to play with someone with a code to get the santa suit? Cannot find anything on that on their webpage. Only says you can get the materials to make them so I will assume no code is needed.

Parakeetman

Glad to hear an official date for the new update. Wonder if they will be adding online play too.

Sitrus

I think the Siloconera thing about the mission being for store downloaders only is wrong, looking at the Dengeki article it doesn't mention that at all from what I can see.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/763/763019/

Looks like the code thing is for a different pair of suits. Just magnified the siliconera image to try to read. Weird that they have not commented on that on their page.

EDIT: yup, different outfits. http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/759/759800/
It's clear though which one is the most *fit* for combat xD

Thanks guys. I restarted the game like three times because of my character's skin color not looking right lol. The lighting in this game is weird. Started a new game with a female character and her skin looks extremely pale in the Friar lobby, but fine everywhere else so far.

Also, I guess the Yuno Aria album that comes out next month comes with some DLC. So there is paid DLC in a way :x

/places order

IIRC, all DLC* will be released at a later date. This includes the Classic Santa DLC that can be obtained if you got a DL version and "invite a friend" to also get GE2 (also DL ver).

*Only exception is the first print and preorder bonuses.

Fake Edit: Both of Classic Santa and Wild Santa costumes have missions.

In Classic Santa's case, if the host (multiplayer) chooses those missions, you'll also be able to obtain the reward, thus also get them despite not having them yet. But yeah, so far, all these "special" DLCs will be distributed "normally" later on.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
That looks like a very cold female santa outfit

Quite happy about the character episode replays. I'll be able to relieve the "..." choice over and over again ( &#65381;&#65344;&#12526;&#65381;´)

Parakeetman

That indeed is a nice shotglass!

Man if I didnt already have one on my desk Id have gone for that famitsu pack.

crinale

Finally found some time on weekend after two weeks I've bought the digital copy and done like 10 missions into ch.2.
Just like its prequel, it actually does have story, unlike other hunting games.
It'd be far more enjoyable if it's localized IMO. Do it Bamco.

3Kaze

^I thought there was a story in Toukiden.

I'm at chapter 8, near the end of the story I think. Game is still easy.

I know they nerfed Bond Inhibitor Bullet, since it IS a very overpowered Blood Bullet against certain Aragami.

But... uhhh... did they nerf it in the wrong places?

I've never seen it go off even when I hit their pierce weakness by 10~15 times (August Demo only took 5 shots on first infliction). I've never heard the Operator report it, I've never seen the black cloud on the Aragami, and I don't think I've seen their defenses going down outside of &#27963;&#24615;&#21270; and &#32080;&#21512;&#23849;&#22730;.

They always die before anything happens. -__-

Oops. I forgot I switched bullet. I should read what I fire more, lol.

crinale

^I thought there was a story in Toukiden.

I'm at chapter 8, near the end of the story I think. Game is still easy.

Oops I totally forgot about Toukiden, as well as Soul Sacrifice.
Anyway, I'm starting to understand why they didn't implement online multiplayer.

Unlike Monster Hunter (or Toukiden) where you'll go to "Gathering Hall" to go through missions prepared separately for multiplayer, God Eater lets your buddies join you while you're going through story.
It's like doing split-screen where two (or more) players are involved in the same storyline, but only with different screen of their own.
I do online via Ad-Hoc Party with friends I know so I personally don't have any problem with that btw.

Kincaido

I found the last story mission to be freaking hard. Couldn't do it without a short sword.

Same, lol. I had to switch back to it from Long Blade.

I copied that bullet from a video posted earlier and

QAY0g3M.jpg

yeah, I think I'll keep it lol. Probably would've helped with the last story mission.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

QAY0g3M.jpg

yeah, I think I'll keep it lol. Probably would've helped with the last story mission.

Whoa. How do you create that bullet?

Falk

that puzzling face
Does anyone know where I can hear a full version of BGM 23?

I was the vocalist's recording engineer for that. What I can tell you is we tracked for a 3m30s version of that, and the only version I've been able to find in-game is a short edit that plays (BIG SPOILER YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)
when Romeo dies

Maybe the full version is in the game somewhere, or maybe they'll save it for the OST or a supplementary album. Who knows!

3Kaze

I found the last story mission to be freaking hard. Couldn't do it without a short sword.

Yeah, I just beat that fucker. Got him on my first try but had no items left and died once. His ability took me by surprise and then he wiped the team in a single blow :lol

Is this one auto-aiming ? Unless you're fighting in a small corridor, the aragami would be gone I think. I made the same one but with no delay.

Faster and weaker variant
idlRgrU.jpg

D5qBMkI.jpg

I was the vocalist's recording engineer for that. What I can tell you is we tracked for a 3m30s version of that, and the only version I've been able to find in-game is a short edit that plays (BIG SPOILER YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)
when Romeo dies

Maybe the full version is in the game somewhere, or maybe they'll save it for the OST or a supplementary album. Who knows!

Oh wow, cool! Nice to meet someone involved with the game. Not gonna read that spoiler, haha... I think I can tell just from the lyrics of the song what kind of event it plays during. Would you happen to know who sang it? I was thinking it was Donna Burke, as she sang God and Man as well.

Kincaido

mUVXEOe.jpg

Is this one auto-aiming ? Unless you're fighting in a small corridor, the aragami would be gone I think. I made the same one but with no delay.

No, it takes like 50 secs to come down. Works well if you fire it off right away and know that the aragami will be in the same area in a minute.

Also, I'm used to 3Kaze having that Alisa avatar, not kayos lol.

kayos90

mUVXEOe.jpg

No, it takes like 50 secs to come down. Works well if you fire it off right away and know that the aragami will be in the same area in a minute.

Also, I'm used to 3Kaze having that Alisa avatar, not kayos lol.

Sorry. If you actually have anything cooler/nicer of Alisa I'll use that instead lol.

kayos90

Oh, it's not a problem at all. Just a random thought that came to my head when I quoted you both lol.

Oh. Lol. I really like Alisa. One of my favorite female characters despite being sort of generic and stereotypical. I like her visual design despite it being sort of pandery.

Is it just me or is Erina no longer mentioning the name Oscar? Or do you have to finish all her Character Episode or something?

I haven't brought her a lot (and don't have much time to play lately), but I used to hear it a lot in the August demo (esp. when the mission ends).

P.S. Don't ask who Oscar is.
Go read GE 2nd Break.

Top Bottom