• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf Story |OT| Return to Camelot

Wondering about this too... I know you can redeem Wii U/3DS eShop codes at ec.nintendo.com/redeem and they will download after that, but I haven't figured out how to buy games via browser :(
You can buy games from Nintendo.com but they don't start to download until you wake your Switch.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
When Reggie said "ask me in a year about Metroid and Mother 3"...

Skimmed the Eurogamer article since I'm at work and didn't notice, but what's the length of this game? I want a nice 5-10 hour experience.

Skimmed the Eurogamer article since I'm at work and didn't notice, but what's the length of this game? I want a nice 5-10 hour experience.

Someone reviewing the game earlier in this thread said they were currently 6 hours through and there was definitely more of the game left.

I'd guess 10 hours seems reasonable. Probably 20 if you do all the side quests/minigames.

Someone finished the first course of 8 in the game after 1 hour. Eurogamer said its length is generous. So I believe there is enough content there.

kAmui-

When I saw the trailers and screenshots I wasn't feeling the text bubbles. But after playing just a while I think they're great! The devs did a great job at making them convey emotion and intent. I love all the little animations like the bubbles getting bigger or the text getting smaller etc.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Aw man it's still not up in the U.S! Fuck you Europe!! No fair!

I want to play this story of golf already ugggh. I can't handle the wait anymore.

Martin's review on Eurogamer has sold me on this. I was going to replay Mario Golf Advance Tour last year on Game Boy Micro but I never got round to doing so.

This, being a whole new Golf RPG, will do very nicely, especially after Everybody's Golf PS4 disappointed me with its increased emphasis on grinding and levelling.

urfe

Making a US account for this game... only to find out I need to wait two hours! Oh well, this and Stardew Valley will make it worth it.

neoemonk

I can't get this until I get home from work this evening, but I'm very excited.

My Switch is kind of taking over my gaming time. I still have Wii U and 3DS stuff to play!

My PS4 am cry

Haven't seen any talks about the length of this game. With FIFA already coming at the end of the week, I'd be a little more tempted to spend $21 if this was meaty enough that it would last me a while.

Robin64

Yeah I read that but dammit, fuck this region unlock shit! While my European bros are getting a head start I'll be over here in the states alone in my skivvies rubbing on my dong. It just ain't right.

Chill, it's only because we literally live in the future.

Eurogamer calls the length "generous"
Yup indeed, but what does that even mean lol. I saw some folks saying they were about 6hrs in and still going strong, so it doesn't seem like just a 1 or 2 hour mini game. For sure there would be worse ways to spend the $21 but with FIFA costing me $80 already as is, I may have to sit back and let GAF devour this one and tell me whether or not the hype was real. There's too many games to keep up!

Top Bottom