• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf Story |OT| Return to Camelot

Yeah you guys are really bad at detecting sarcasm. I even posted in this thread before that I have too many games on Switch, lol.

You're right, we should check your post history to tell if you are joking or actually saying a shitpost that happens in Switch threads a lot.

Anyways, excited to get this game today!

Doorman

I just want to mention again for a second how happy I am that this is actually is coming out and is (apparently) good. Turns out it's not a hoax or a scam or anything else people were concerned about with the relatove radio silence.

Hopefully if the game does well, Sidebar will be able to afford an actual PR person to get info out there for their next effort!

Cerium

I just want to mention again for a second how happy I am that this is actually is coming out and is (apparently) good. Turns out it's not a hoax or a scam or anything else people were concerned about with the relatove radio silence.

Hopefully if the game does well, Sidebar will be able to afford an actual PR person to get info out there for their next effort!

The mystery is part of the appeal!

Spoke to some guys in the Australian gaming industry and nobody seems to know who these people are.

tsundoku

the eShop lists 1 - 2 players :???:

e: I definitely saw this game on twitter many many months ago with an early tease, at one point they were definitely trying to get some visibility.

I really have to imagine they were making this game for mobile and just happened to show up at an event where Nintendo swept up a whole bunch of unreleased indies and got them devkits / support / funds to make a big push.

Let's see how this very confident post turned out.

Here, have a cookie:

567a63907d6ed5dd2a47413c20c7661d--golf-ball-cookies-pub-golf.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
It's still listed in the coming soon section of the aussie eshop, but if you select it the purchase options are available!

Bought and downloading... but now it's time for bed.

Soule

Bought and downloading. Really hyped to tuck into this one properly tomorrow, just a shame that it released so late into the evening.

Good lord that launch trailer was amazing. I love that this developer literally came out of nowhere and put out such an incredible looking game.

Color me $15 poorer.

BTA

Excited to check it out tomorrow; today's already accounted for with other games.

Hope it holds up to the hype.

Top Bottom