• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf Story |OT| Return to Camelot

BSpot

having never had a sausage roll before (American), I really want to make some. Or buy some. I just want to eat some!

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Wonder how fast I can download this thing on my phone's hotspot. I'm feinding to start this during my lunch break lol.

Also, I thought sausage rolls were a uniquely American thing. Wtf. Literally every donut place around here worth a shit has sausage rolls. I don't know that I've met a human who didn't know what a sausage roll was.

Now, "sucked in!", on the other hand... No clue.

Sausage rolls?

I'm a hick from West Virginia and only know what pepperoni rolls are.

ig3embx.jpg

BSpot

Guys I am so fucking hungry now. Thanks. Trying to find a place in northern Seattle that has sausage rolls.

Definitely not the wisest decision to get this game right now with me and my family in the middle of a big move, but damn it's tempting. This game looks fantastic.

Kaban

Downloading now before I head to work! Unfortunately have a night class this evening so won’t be able to play it until I get back late... but it’ll be waiting for me!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought the game, even though I don't care about golf. However, I do like stories very much, so I couldn't help myself.

Here's hoping the story part of Golf Story is good enough.

You Switch owners seem STARVED in here! ;-)
Indeed, it's past noon here and I haven't had lunch yet.

Game is so good.

Bare bones music feels unfinished though. I might even switch it off.

TIP: press B (rather than the A that it shows) to speed up/dismiss speech bubbles.

ooh this game seems like it has HD Rumble. I'm still at the main menu but the rumble when selecting an option feels nice. About to dive in for a bit.

Pastry

Banned
Won’t be able to play until late tonight but can’t wait to see impressions!

I finished Mario and Rabbids last night so perfect timing lol

Lol, first I was pissed over an imo bs double bogye on the fifth hole. Then overjoyed over lucky 2 strokes on par 4 hole 8. Mega eagle according to game. Great game so far but the animals moving the balls. Rage enducing

boxter432

Ah ok its showing up at 45 now that was weird. Cant purchase it tho, keep getting an error, guess its cause of my phone. Ill wait till i get home to purchase i guess

I am getting an error too.

"Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."

lame

Top Bottom