• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT2| We Love Cars

KingDizzi

Banned
Just hearing about the new Nintendo console being announced this E3 and the source being the peeps that leaked NGP specs before they were announced, it seems likely that we're getting a new Nintendo console by 2012. Sony can't be far behind so really at this point GT6 on PS3 looks very unlikely, can't see it happening. PD really fucked up with GT5, the same mistakes cannot be made with NGP and PS4. Hire some more employees or outsource PD, they need to make sure that new GT games are released for NGP anf PS4 early on as they did with PS2.

So yeah after hearing news about the new Nintendo console my guess is that PD are working on Spec II for GT5 and it's the only GT game we will see on the PS3 but more importantly the bulk of the team will have moved onto GT NGP and GT6 for PS4. Now fingers crossed PD's little bubble has been burst, they have listened and will make the much required changes to future GT's. One can only hope. :/

offshore

I'm still going with GT6 to hit PS3 in late 2012/early 2013.

PD are still creating both track and car assets, it seems so logical to package all that up as a game and resell it. The game engine is there ready to use all over again. It would be a good testing ground for features PD want to implement in the PS4 title, not to mention try to take advantage of the larger PS3 install base at that time.

GT6 on PS3 seems so obvious that, well, knowing PD it probably isn't going to happen :lol

It would also go in line with the tradition of two GT games per PlayStation. The PS3 is just starting to get to its optimum install base. Just passed 360 in EU right? GT6 for PS3 makes sense at this point because they already claimed the premium cars are future proof. If they continue to generate as many premiums as possible, release the next big chunk as GT6, with no standards but maybe less cars than GT5. Then take all of those assets and make a big step with the graphics for PS4 and GT7.

Metalmurphy said:
Oh yeah, the leaderboards, that's another thing I forget to mention that you guys keep asking... the thing is, you guys are never getting full leaderboards, might as well stop asking. GT5P had them cause it was just 75 cars and no upgrades.

Can you imagine leaderboards for all 1000+ cars + 9 tyre combinations + physics settings + upgrades? Not to mention there's no actual way at the moment to force a car to be at default settings (something I wish it was added, do you hear my Kaz?)

Not happening. PD came up with a workaround by adding the seasonal leaderboards. Which kinda suck imo...

Sorry, but that´s a bunch of BS.

There´s no need to have the replays for the top 100 (top 10 should be enough), and you can have the leaderboards for "stock" and "tuned", wich means it´s a little over 2000 tables, or 20.000 replays stored.

I bet i can store all that data on a gmail account, so i´m not buying the not enough space theory.

Leaderboards are a huge thing for the hardcore GT players that keep playing the game 3-4 years after the release. We need this, and it was a feature advertised on the game box.

I´m pissed that it´s still not in, and in the meantime GT HD and GT5 Prologue still have working leaderboards.

There´s no need to create different leaderboards for types of tires, for skid recovery on things like that. Stock is stock, and on tuned anything goes. Skid recovery, off course, should be disabled on any table, just like GT Academy.

They have the tech to do it, that´s why we are so mad about waiting so long for a feature that PD gave us in 2005 with GT HD.

seattle6418 said:
Sorry, but that´s a bunch of BS.

There´s no need to have the replays for the top 100 (top 10 should be enough), and you can have the leaderboards for "stock" and "tuned", wich means it´s a little over 2000 tables, or 20.000 replays stored.

I bet i can store all that data on a gmail account, so i´m not buying the not enough space theory.
Who said anything about replays or space? I'm talking about the number database entries. The number of entries with that amount of combinations is insane.

2000 tables? That's if you don't take into account anything else, what about the tyres combinations? What about the aids used? What about the fact that there's no way to define a "stock" car for reasons like the oil change trick, used oil, engine break in and the fact that you can upgrade them

seattle6418 said:
Leaderboards are a huge thing for the hardcore GT players that keep playing the game 3-4 years after the release. We need this, and it was a feature advertised on the game box.
I fail to see how they're a huge thing for "hardcore GT players" considering only GT5P had them.

seattle6418 said:
I´m pissed that it´s still not in, and in the meantime GT HD and GT5 Prologue still have working leaderboards.
75 cars, no upgrades, no oil changes, no break in.

seattle6418 said:
There´s no need to create different leaderboards for types of tires, for skid recovery on things like that. Stock is stock, and on tuned anything goes. Skid recovery, off course, should be disabled on any table, just like GT Academy.
Yes there is. I want to know if that guy used aids or not, and what tires was he using. GT5P had these filters in their leaderboards for that reason.

seattle6418 said:
They have the tech to do it, that´s why we are so mad about waiting so long for a feature that PD gave us in 2005 with GT HD.
The fact that they've done it for GT5P and not for GT5 just proves what I've been saying.

I don´t know why you are defending them on this subject, since it´s clearly something that it´s missing. There´s nothing wrong in pointing out that GT5 has some features missing.

We´ve been asking for leaderboards for years on places like GTP and GTRP, and PD finally answered us on 2005 with those on GT HD, and then again on Prologue. After that, other games followed the lead and now it´s almost a standard feature on a sim game, regardless of the number of cars/options the game has. (think Forza).

I can´t believe a GT fan would be against adding or expecting this. Things like filters, aids are stuff the developer should figure it out. You might not like my solution, but hurdles like this are not what are holding the feature back.

They can figure it out on their own how they want to build the leaderboards. What they´ve shown so far is that they just simply don´t consider a priority, that´s why it will probably only find it´s way in after june 30th (the date the GT5 Prologue servers are shut down).

And yes, people ARE expecting to try cars on the Nurburgring to see how they stack up against others. People want to compare Tsukuba time attack laps with real life, and of course people want to test out cars on the Top Gear track (even without standing starts).

---------

To sum up things, i just can´t understand why someone would say that this is not important on a GT game. What do you guys think we ended up doing in Prologue in 2009 and 2010?

Like Amar often says, it´s about the GT culture, and there´s nothing more GT-ish than just driving hotlaps with various cars, since racing was never the strong point of the series.

Driving is.

For those who like driving, testing different cars, comparing them, competing with others is having meaningful stuff to do with the game long after most users have put it away.

Time trial competitions were huge with GT2, GT3 and GT4 in many forums like GTP, GTRP, GTC, GTIT, etc, etc...

Back then, there was no technology to make those competitions withim the game, so the community figured out a way to do it via gamesharks and cam-corder replays.

It is a big thing, even if it´s only for 10% or so of the fan base.

We´re waiting on you Kaz.

brentech

Seattle, I don't think he's defending them as much as pointing out that it doesn't seem plausible in the way that people want it.
If leaderboards get added, it's going to be in a totally neutered method. I can only see them additing to what they have been doing like seasonal time trials.
Outside of that, the only other way is if they have a single trial for each course that's open to all cars and all setups (ie. everything done with x1). It's really the only thing I can see happening with 1000 cars and like 20+ modifications each.

It sucks, but it's what I perceive as our sad reality.

Zaptruder

Banned
brentech said:
Seattle, I don't think he's defending them as much as pointing out that it doesn't seem plausible in the way that people want it.
If leaderboards get added, it's going to be in a totally neutered method. I can only see them additing to what they have been doing like seasonal time trials.
Outside of that, the only other way is if they have a single trial for each course that's open to all cars and all setups (ie. everything done with x1). It's really the only thing I can see happening with 1000 cars and like 20+ modifications each.

It sucks, but it's what I perceive as our sad reality.

1 leaderboard per stock car per track in recommended tyres
1 leaderboard per modified car per track.

Track all data and times; provide a graph/curve for players to understand how their times stack up against other players.

Basic functions that hugely improve the functionality of the game.

The continuing tragedy of the GT series is the fact that all these fantastic assets, are chained to an appalling game design that is not just antiquated but no longer any fun.

brentech

Zaptruder said:
1 leaderboard per stock car per track in recommended tyres
1 leaderboard per modified car per track.

Track all data and times; provide a graph/curve for players to understand how their times stack up against other players.

Basic functions that hugely improve the functionality of the game.

The continuing tragedy of the GT series is the fact that all these fantastic assets, are chained to an appalling game design that is not just antiquated but no longer any fun.
If they add a way to enforce cars as being "stock", then yes, I totally agree that it would be the best method and the easiest to implement.

But as things are, it can't just be "we added leaderboards" without some other shit being done to manage it.

DonMigs85

I really doubt GT6 will come out on PS3. GT5 Prologue was already the sampler and the real GT5 is filled with content.
In the case of the PS1 and PS2, the first GT and GT3 respectively sort of served as prototypes for their more jam-packed sequels.

amar212

Metalmurphy said:
Oh yeah, the leaderboards, that's another thing I forget to mention that you guys keep asking... the thing is, you guys are never getting full leaderboards, might as well stop asking. GT5P had them cause it was just 75 cars and no upgrades.

Can you imagine leaderboards for all 1000+ cars + 9 tyre combinations + physics settings + upgrades? Not to mention there's no actual way at the moment to force a car to be at default settings (something I wish it was added, do you hear my Kaz?)

Yes, I agree with you here regarding Leaderboards - and especially to get "stock car" selection in online, I'd pay 10$ for that option only :)

seattle6418 said:
I don´t know why you are defending them on this subject, since it´s clearly something that it´s missing. There´s nothing wrong in pointing out that GT5 has some features missing.

We´ve been asking for leaderboards for years on places like GTP and GTRP, and PD finally answered us on 2005 with those on GT HD, and then again on Prologue. After that, other games followed the lead and now it´s almost a standard feature on a sim game, regardless of the number of cars/options the game has. (think Forza).

I can´t believe a GT fan would be against adding or expecting this. Things like filters, aids are stuff the developer should figure it out. You might not like my solution, but hurdles like this are not what are holding the feature back.

They can figure it out on their own how they want to build the leaderboards. What they´ve shown so far is that they just simply don´t consider a priority, that´s why it will probably only find it´s way in after june 30th (the date the GT5 Prologue servers are shut down).

And yes, people ARE expecting to try cars on the Nurburgring to see how they stack up against others. People want to compare Tsukuba time attack laps with real life, and of course people want to test out cars on the Top Gear track (even without standing starts).

---------

To sum up things, i just can´t understand why someone would say that this is not important on a GT game. What do you guys think we ended up doing in Prologue in 2009 and 2010?

Like Amar often says, it´s about the GT culture, and there´s nothing more GT-ish than just driving hotlaps with various cars, since racing was never the strong point of the series.

Driving is.

For those who like driving, testing different cars, comparing them, competing with others is having meaningful stuff to do with the game long after most users have put it away.

Time trial competitions were huge with GT2, GT3 and GT4 in many forums like GTP, GTRP, GTC, GTIT, etc, etc...

Back then, there was no technology to make those competitions withim the game, so the community figured out a way to do it via gamesharks and cam-corder replays.

It is a big thing, even if it´s only for 10% or so of the fan base.

We´re waiting on you Kaz.

Like Brentech said, I never said it wasn't important, or that I don't want it. What I'm saying is that just because GT5P had it doesn't mean GT5 was expected to had it cause the same method just isn't doable for the obvious reasons I mentioned.

There is one way this could work, and that is outside of GT Life, like the Arcade mode, where cars are always the same. But this would also mean that your entire car garage would be pointless, and considering you don't have access to all cars in the arcade mode you'd most likely be limited to a set number of cars as well.

Error1355

Just got an e-mail with some PS3 themes & some Home outfit since I signed up for the Academy thing before week 1... Not at home so I have no idea how these look but I got 4 themes. o_O

I can never get head tracking to work that well :/

Head shift works quite well, but head turning never does.

And to think I bought EyePet for GT5 alone :/

brentech

Error1355 said:
Just got an e-mail with some PS3 themes & some Home outfit since I signed up for the Academy thing before week 1... Not at home so I have no idea how these look but I got 4 themes. o_O
Same, just got it myself about an hour ago, bout to redeem the codes.
Edit: some basic static backgrounds and a theme with noises from the game when making actions on the xmb.

Head tracking only works in arcade mode, correct?

brentech said:
Edit: some basic static backgrounds and a theme with noises from the game when making actions on the xmb.

Head tracking only works in arcade mode, correct?

Correct. I have used it zero times despite having my camera plugged in at all times. Such a waste :( Why isn't it possible in online!!!!!

Error1355

brentech said:

Pft, not even a single dynamic theme? Lame. :(

brentech

gutterboy44 said:
Correct. I have used it zero times despite having my camera plugged in at all times. Such a waste :( Why isn't it possible in online!!!!!
Yea that sucks. I never looked into it much since I don't own the camera, but the tracking itself just looks to be helpful in determining your distance to cars around you and looking into the upcoming turns.

It's a shame they couldn't get it going where it counts. I think I recall him saying that it was an issue with not enough ram?

I used a track IR for GTR2 and GTL on PC for years. I love head tracking. Once you get used to it, racing without it feels so static. Unfortunately I have now become used to no head tracking again and no longer have my track IR.

Head tracking has a learning curve. The first few times using it you will thing you are turning your car with your head or it will feel like your car is understeering. It is a very strange feeling at first but it is worth powering through because once you get tuned in, having the ability to look through an apex to corner exit, around your cockpit and to other cars on the track...it is immersion to the max. Man, I just made myself depressed that I can't use it in GT5. I have actually refused to try it out in Arcade mode because it will probably make me mad it is not available anywhere else. Maybe I will cave in tonight and try it out.

G Rom

I tried head tracking around launch but haven't touched it since then as I don't use arcade mode at all too... :(
It's a shame because because I would have liked to learn driving with it.

Anyway, here are some recent photos. I've posted more in the photo sharing thread.

The LFA is so beautiful ! :)

plainr_

XMB GT5 Themes!

3AJ7-EKN7-JPH7

F7K2-FJN2-4HAD

TRDL-GLNN-4644

CCHG-R6NN-9DT4

Bonus GT Academy Racing Suit for PS Home:

C2GG-E6NF-DL37

JCtheMC

gutterboy44 said:
Start with late apexes and slowly decrease your apex and accelerate out of the last few cones. Here is a very rough diagram demonstrating what I am talking about. Most people do the early tight apexes at the beginning cones but you need to restrain yourself and build speed.

ZbH2x.jpg

The throttle an apex mapping is very rough, just to show the general concept.

I must've tried this one a 100 times, consulted GTPlanet, youtube etc... still can't get it. After a certain number of cones i just lose the back end of the car, if i do at a speed which could achieve the gold. This is the only license test on which i'm stuck at bronze.

brentech

Yea, I'd managed silver on it, but think I'm still like .8 off the gold.
Something like that. I haven't tried yet since we brought it up. Maybe today.
But basically it's the one test that broke my spirits cause I'm not even getting super close to achieving what I need. Everything else I'm on the brink of.

JCtheMC said:
I must've tried this one a 100 times, consulted GTPlanet, youtube etc... still can't get it. After a certain number of cones i just lose the back end of the car, if i do at a speed which could achieve the gold. This is the only license test on which i'm stuck at bronze.
Make sure you disable TC.

All the licenses were pretty easy to gold with TC off, except for that freaking Indianapolis tight turns one.

I golded all other ones, 99% of them with ease, but that one... FUUUUUUUUUu

amar212

Forced SRF in 90% of licences - and especially in S licenses - still makes no sense to me. Not to speak it removed actual challenge, completelly ruined any feel of satisfaction and derrailed any feel of acomplishment.

Doesn't SRF only kick in once you start sliding? You can't gold most of the challenges once it starts happening.

Makes no sense for the overtaking ones though.

-viper-

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
Make sure you disable TC.

All the licenses were pretty easy to gold with TC off, except for that freaking Indianapolis tight turns one.

I golded all other ones, 99% of them with ease, but that one... FUUUUUUUUUu
I found the overtaking race in Rome and the Indianapolis impossible. I can't get gold on them.

brentech

Metalmurphy said:
Doesn't SRF only kick in once you start sliding? You can't gold most of the challenges once it starts happening.

Yeah. It sure doesn't feel like an aid. It slows you down massively because it kicks in when your car creates lateral G's. It's like sideways braking....

Instead of keeping your car under control and racing, you're forced to drive a smooth line with two old women in your back seat whom have soft hips that could break at any moment. So stupid. The only people that 'aid' helps are ones that can't stay on the track to begin with.

Just looked it up on the site, I'm 47g/13s
Most of which I haven't tried more than a few times. I went into it doing them in order. Got through the IC class with all golds, then hit that cone drill and just did each test one or two times until I got silver (IC-10 probably harder than most S class tests for getting gold).
Then a few weeks back I re-did some and golded them. I think I'll try today, but I need to at least do a lap in cars we're to be driving today.

First time I did them I just flew by them, 1 or 2 bronzes, most silver, couple of gold.

Few days ago I decided to redo them and to my surprise I was golding them easily one after the other. Pretty sure all this racing in the NRL and SuperGT made me a better driver :p

Still have a couple of silver left though, probably finish them all (except that freaking indy one) today.

brentech

Had to check, my best time on the indi section for IA-1 is .21s off the gold. Pretty much any I haven't folded are just barely off besides that damned cone drill. Going to try a few now.

Because SRF was on, make sure to disable TC and to "attack" apexes a little harder. I found that by going out of my way to encourage trailing throttle and trailing brake over steer in some of the tests that it made getting the gold much easier. I would try to be ultra smooth, be short of gold, then I would take it really aggressively and find that I got gold no problem.

The overtake challenges, be ultra aggressive on overtaking during breaking, especially turn one. The AI brakes very conservatively and this is multiplied when they are all in a line. I think most overtaking challenges you can get up to near 6th by turn one or two depending on the track.

If you are losing our back end toward the end of the slalom you are probably not delaying your apexes at the beginning. It seems counter intuitive that you wouldn't just attack it all full tilt, but by taking overly late apexes to start, you allow yourself to be set up for the last few cones better where you can completely go full throttle and use very little steering input.

Having a wheel helps for every licenses test other than the braking ones probably.

amar212

Metalmurphy said:

No, SRF is Skid Recovery Force, not to be mistaken with ASM (Asctive Stability Management). Before 1.07 update it was possible to override forced ASM with turning of ABS, now it not possible. However, you can't turn of forced SRF by no mean.

Skid Revocery Force is basically the ultimate assist, something that nerfes physics and prevents all sliding, grip problems, suspension problems and dramaticaly improves handling.

It is introduced as change for "Normal" physics (as known in Prologue).

I really hate that assist, easpecially the fact is is mandatory in most of License tests and in some Special Event races. Also, it was mandatory in last 3 tiers of Bonus Races (in Seasonal Events).

In short, cut all assists off for some mid-powered FR car and go to race around Tsukuba on Sports Hard tires. Than engage SRF and notice the difference.

Introduction of forced SRF - especially in higher tier of Licenses - still remains my single greatest personal design-mistery of GT5. I didn't have any problems with golding any licenses really, but that is because Liceses are my personal favorite section in all GT games. However, fact that GT5 pretty much nerfes all licenses with SRF - which ruined the whole experience for me - made no real feel of acomplishment when golded, purely because running them with SRF on makes them no real challenge at all.

So true Amar. :( one of the several baffling decisions on their part. Really pissed to see seasonals sullied by them now. I would honestly buy license test DLC. So sad but I have always loved them. I guess the fact that all of my friends would always ask me to help them pass their S licenses back in the day kind of made me feel good about being good at them. Also, repeating things over and over never bothered me.

FJ0372

I'm absolutely loving the collecting cars aspect of this game. I'm 83% through Gran Turismo 5 now and I 'only' have 122 cars (no doubles), yet I'm so proud of having so many cars haha. It must take a life-time to scroll through your garage with over 1000 cars. This is most probably my faviroute racing game of all time.

On another note, I'm having a couple of problems with the game. I'm not willing to start the endurance series part of the game yet, since I don't want to spend 8 hours playing through one track in one sitting. Kaz stated last month that there'd be a save option coming in an update, as shown below:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-02-save-your-gran-turismo-5-endurance-race

Does anyone know more about when this update is coming?

Secondly, has anyone noticed the loading times being slower since the 1.09 patch? it seems especially noticeable to me at the start screen where the Gran Turismo logo sits on the screen in colour.

Thirdly, the used car dealership is really starting to annoy me. I've had over 5 million Cr. sitting in the bank for weeks now while waiting for the Formula Gran Turismo car to appear. I've checked between every race/ event and even gone to the extent of entering and exiting the first five licence courses to completely re-stock the dealership a number of times and it refuses to appear. I really hope they get rid of this either through an update or in Gran Turismo 6 so that used cars can be bought in the same way as new cars from the dealership rather than playing with this annoying lottery system.

Finally, somehow my actual B-Spec driver levels and recorded levels have gone out of sync. I've uploaded a picture below to outline the issue, surely this has to be a glitch? the gap also seems to be widening but both actual and recorded levels do increase with every race:

img-20110416-00280oaqd.jpg

Your driver level is independant of your B-Spec level. Each B-Spec driver has his own class level. This levels up to 40 as well. You could be B-Spec level 30 and have a level 40 Class driver or vice versa. Every B-Spec event you do raises you B-Spec level. Every time you use a driver it raises your B-Spec Driver Class. You can have up to 6 B-Spec drivers at one time. You will unlock the additional B-Spec driver slots as you level up your B-Spec rank.

Go to the Online Dealership. There is always a Formula GT car there.

offshore

FJ0372 said:
Does anyone know more about when this update is coming?
I don't think it's going to be any time soon, it's all gone quiet on the update front. Most think a substantial update will be announced at E3 and endurance race saves will be part of that update.

Amar, have you found anything out? :p

brentech

Bettered my slalom time from an 18.9xx to a 18.82, but that's still .32 over what's needed for gold. Did quite a few attempts. Then moved on and hammered out half of the events I had left. Didn't try the the other. 6 silvers left to gold.

Felt like I was making strides with the slalom, slowly improving my time. Then just started doing worse and worse, so I stopped for now.

offshore said:
I don't think it's going to be any time soon, it's all gone quiet on the update front. Most think a substantial update will be announced at E3 and endurance race saves will be part of that update.

Amar, have you found anything out? :p
For a long time, up until the earthquake/tsunami, Kaz was tweeting about 10 messages a day. Mostly in response to GT5 stuff. Now, he still has stuff on his twitter page form 33 days ago, and the most recent from 11 days ago.
Info not looking good =

offshore

brentech said:
For a long time, up until the earthquake/tsunami, Kaz was tweeting about 10 messages a day. Mostly in response to GT5 stuff. Now, he still has stuff on his twitter page form 33 days ago, and the most recent from 11 days ago.
Info not looking good =
The tsunami has played a part of course, but they have been updating seasonals and patching glitches, plus Kaz tweeted both studios were safe. It would be good to know the situation though regards welfare of PD and the team. We all want them to be well.

Melfice7

Just went back to the grand tour special event to try to finish the 2 i didnt gold'd yet, the murcielago and the alfa at eiger.

I was surprised they changed the murcielago track and forced SRF on that race :O it was an easy gold now. I also managed gold at eiger and was expecting some car prize for getting all events gold but instead i got NOTHING :<

Dead Man

gutterboy44 said:
Your driver level is independant of your B-Spec level. Each B-Spec driver has his own class level. This levels up to 40 as well. You could be B-Spec level 30 and have a level 40 Class driver or vice versa. Every B-Spec event you do raises you B-Spec level. Every time you use a driver it raises your B-Spec Driver Class. You can have up to 6 B-Spec drivers at one time. You will unlock the additional B-Spec driver slots as you level up your B-Spec rank.

Go to the Online Dealership. There is always a Formula GT car there.
Yes, but his driver is HIGHER than his level, I think it is due to the remote races.

Dead Man said:
Yes, but his driver is HIGHER than his level, I think it is due to the remote races.

Likely. Remote races are actually awesome for B-Spec. You get a ton of B-Spec XP and your drivers level up very fast as well. The best part, it takes up none of their personal experience. As your driver reaches the end of his career, his stats start to go down. I have Class 30 b spec drivers on my other save with not a single bar of career experience full because they have been 100% remote.

Edit: He also only has one B-Spec driver registered. If you are using the same driver for all events, he will go above your B-Spec XP rank pretty quickly.

2nd Edit: I realized my first B-Spec driver hit level 40 Class before my B-Spec rank was at 40. It is not uncommon to have a higher class driver than your rank.

offshore

brentech said:
I was merely pointing out that he hasn't been talking as much as he had been by any means.
For sure. The tsunami probably played a part in that though. It can't be a coincidence that he's suddenly gone silent.

We'll see come E3 anyway. Maybe he is keeping quiet because they've got a big update coming. We need amar to try and find something out :)

FJ0372

Dead Man said:

Thanks for the responses guys but I've never done a remote race. Is this still normal? also I had no idea your driver started getting worse over time, that sounds terrible. He's already a pretty poor driver. To have him win races I always have to resort to a car that's 150+bhp over the next fastest competing car.

Metalmurphy, that is a huge car collection! roughly how many of them have you actually driven?

FJ0372 said:
Metalmurphy, that is a huge car collection! roughly how many of them have you actually driven?
Not big enough. Luckily most of the ones I have left are premiums, so it'll be easy to purchase them all. But I'm still saving for some standards that never show up on the Used Dealership. >.<

And I've driven all of the premium ones, and all of the standards that are remotely interesting. I won't be driving all 20 IMPREZA Sedans or Miatas that's for sure

Top Bottom