• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT2| We Love Cars

-Amon- said:
I think there is a thread for that.
I'm not comparing the core games, nor trying to spew fanboyism (GT is my preferred game by far) but PD has archaic development techniques. It's obvious. Also, what's wrong with laser scanning tracks? It gets amazing precision of courses, and even if it's too data intensive, they can scale down on the detail.
mrklaw said:
how long does it take other racing sims? You want an accurate track surface - elevation changes, undulations etc. The decoration/buildings outside of the track don't need to be super accurate, just look nice.

as for cars, just outsource creation and then if you're obsessive, run them through your artists to polish them, would still take way less time. Part of the look of GT5 is the lighting which isn't dependant on the car modelling anyway.

You are correct in many ways. They have a high priority across the board, and while it makes for a game with great attention to detail by adding lots of polygons on things, they skimp out on things like trees. Even adding 2-4 more sprites per tree would certainly improve the look of the game, especially in Trial Mountain. There isn't much to draw while going down that straight yet they decided not to bother with such things. Certainly, not all levels suffer from that. For example, Nordschleife on GT5 is by far the best looking Nurburg track I've seen in any racer. There are a few nitpicks of mine but those can't really be brought up considering how small they are and how much the actual track dumps on any other racer's.

I don't know, in the end, I guess I'm just saying they need to be consistent on what they are modeling. They need to focus on the aspects of the tracks that make the track. Like Trial Mountain is very organic with rocks and trees, but they skimped out on it quite a bit and can be done very easily, while tracks that take a long time, like London, simply look phenomenal.

phosphor112 said:
I'm not comparing the core games, nor trying to spew fanboyism (GT is my preferred game by far) but PD has archaic development techniques. It's obvious. Also, what's wrong with laser scanning tracks? It gets amazing precision of courses, and even if it's too data intensive, they can scale down on the detail.

Dude... you have no freaking clue what their development techniques are...

And for the record, GT5 tracks are some of the most accurate out there... so not really sure why you're complaining.

Anyone seen the ISR review yet?

I love these guys. The pure sim racers in them are not afraid to point out the flaws and they are also able to enjoy the not so simmy parts of a game. And and above all, they will play a game back to back to get an informed and balanced opinion of it.

Psychotext said:
I was wondering something similar.

On an unrelated note... I just tried my minolta at Indy with 55 instead of 60 (max) downforce on the front and 80 instead of 85 (max) downforce on the back. The best lap from my bspec guys is now 2 seconds a lap slower. That's just insane! :lol

There is almost zero drag modeled in GT5 so cranking up the downforce to full is almost always the best setting for race cars. For a few, full downforce is almost too much grip and upsets the balance but basically setting downforce to the highest level possible a few tweaks aside for balance is going to yield the fastest times B and A spec. I think I was barely 2mph slower at top speed with a change of over 50 downforce "points" between front and rear wing. Yet another thing that is modeled poorly in GT since GT1. Love that F1 cars catch air still over rolling hills. Pretty sure that modern F1 cars generate some 3-5x their own curb weight in downforce at high speeds.

Metalmurphy said:
Dude... you have no freaking clue what their development techniques are...

And for the record, GT5 tracks are some of the most accurate out there... so not really sure why you're complaining.

I'm not saying their tracks aren't accurate. I'm just saying using newer tech will help improve significantly on their dev times. 2 Years for a track (while looking phenomenal) is too long.

Also, every video showing the PD guys looking at cars is just them measuring stuff and taking pics. That's why they have 1000+ pictures per car. Even requesting CAD data from the manufaturers and scaling the data down significantly would improve their times greatly. Of course they'd still need to take pictures and such, but measurements wouldn't be needed, because they would already have them.

Once again, I'm not talking about quality of their cars, just efficiency while keeping that quality.

I hope they release a post mortem doc about their development so we can truly see what they do.

darkwing said:
wow interesting part in the interview

Talk about priorities...

I think the little things will never be fixed. As long as the leaderboards are coming, i´m fine, i can play it for 2-3 years.

It´s just a shame because last couple of generations i had a bunch of games to complement the GT experience. I had GT for the driving, Toca for real racing, Colin McRae for rally, and NFS for the mindless fun with supercars/crazy customization.

Now Toca and Colin McRae series are dead, NFS games turned into complete shit, and all i have on the console side is GT. Might as well improve the PC to get some upcoming sims that will help "complement" GT.

------

As for B-spec prowess, i don´t know what they expect with this mode online. Are they giving credits?

When they announced a revamped b-spec mode i thought it would work like this: Every race on the game can be a-spec´d or b-spec´d, it´s your choice. SuperGT championship? Sure, i´ll race that. Lupo cup? Hell no, let my driver run that.

I thought we would be the owner of a race team, and we would be the driver but also having adittional drivers that we could send to the races. 24hs endurance? Sure, you enter yourself and three more b-spec drivers. Getting tired? put b spec bob in.

But that makes to much sense, and it´s something that would actually help gameplay, so of course it´s not in, and b-spec is just a mode designed to piss you off and work as a cockblocker making you enjoy the game a bit less.

phosphor112 said:
I'm not saying their tracks aren't accurate. I'm just saying using newer tech will help improve significantly on their dev times. 2 Years for a track (while looking phenomenal) is too long.

Also, every video showing the PD guys looking at cars is just them measuring stuff and taking pics. That's why they have 1000+ pictures per car. Even requesting CAD data from the manufaturers and scaling the data down significantly would improve their times greatly. Of course they'd still need to take pictures and such, but measurements wouldn't be needed, because they would already have them.

Once again, I'm not talking about quality of their cars, just efficiency while keeping that quality.

I hope they release a post mortem doc about their development so we can truly see what they do.

They scan cars as well, pictures are just for reference (and textures I'm guessing). The reason Forza has shorter dev times aren't because of "superior tech". They outsource alot of a stuff, and have bigger numbers. Over 300 iirc.

-Amon-

phosphor112 said:
I don't know, in the end, I guess I'm just saying they need to be consistent on what they are modeling. They need to focus on the aspects of the tracks that make the track. Like Trial Mountain is very organic with rocks and trees, but they skimped out on it quite a bit and can be done very easily, while tracks that take a long time, like London, simply look phenomenal.

It's a good complaint, but i'm not that sure that i'll be happy to have a toned down nordschleife while having a good looking Trial Mountain.

Considering that resources are not infinite, that's the result we would have if PD would have listened to your advice.

They have their share of problems for sure however.

Metalmurphy said:
They scan cars as well, pictures are just for reference (and textures I'm guessing). The reason Forza has shorter dev times aren't because of "superior tech". They outsource alot of a stuff, and have bigger numbers. Over 300 iirc.

While i know this is true, there´s absolutely no reason for the Forza team to be three times bigger than the staff at PD.

Sony needs to be bitchslapped and do something. Nobody is asking those guys to work more, they are already slaves that work 24/7 at PD, they just need more people.

seattle6418 said:
While i know this is true, there´s absolutely no reason for the Forza team to be three times bigger than the staff at PD.

Sony needs to be bitchslapped and do something. Nobody is asking those guys to work more, they are already slaves that work 24/7 at PD, they just need more people.

I'd be cool with them outsourcing cars as well. As long as they follow PDs guidelines to the letter. :D

Dead Man

seattle6418 said:
As for B-spec prowess, i don´t know what they expect with this mode online. Are they giving credits?

When they announced a revamped b-spec mode i thought it would work like this: Every race on the game can be a-spec´d or b-spec´d, it´s your choice. SuperGT championship? Sure, i´ll race that. Lupo cup? Hell no, let my driver run that.

I thought we would be the owner of a race team, and we would be the driver but also having adittional drivers that we could send to the races. 24hs endurance? Sure, you enter yourself and three more b-spec drivers. Getting tired? put b spec bob in.

But that makes to much sense, and it´s something that would actually help gameplay, so of course it´s not in, and b-spec is just a mode designed to piss you off and work as a cockblocker making you enjoy the game a bit less.
Yeah, I think the complete separation of B and A spec is a missed opportunity. That was part of the attraction of the endurance races in 4, you could drive the first stint, then have Bob do some laps, then take over at the next pit stop. You could also make up for Bob's shit driving too.

Loudninja

seattle6418 said:
Talk about priorities...

I think the little things will never be fixed. As long as the leaderboards are coming, i´m fine, i can play it for 2-3 years.

It´s just a shame because last couple of generations i had a bunch of games to complement the GT experience. I had GT for the driving, Toca for real racing, Colin McRae for rally, and NFS for the mindless fun with supercars/crazy customization.

Now Toca and Colin McRae series are dead, NFS games turned into complete shit, and all i have on the console side is GT. Might as well improve the PC to get some upcoming sims that will help "complement" GT.

------

He said one thing he like to do and you assumed you know what his priorities are.

Metalmurphy said:

I understand they outsource a lot, that's why so many of the cars were.. well frankly terrible (broken gauges, random jank car parts, terrible textures and shaders). Once again though, I'm just saying PD can streamline their process. It's a legitimate issue. There are plenty tools they can use to keep that same amazing PD quality of premium cars, but get that quality in a lot shorter time, I don't see why you are getting so defensive about things.

-Amon- said:
It's a good complaint, but i'm not that sure that i'll be happy to have a toned down nordschleife while having a good looking Trial Mountain.
-Amon- said:
Considering that resources are not infinite, that's the result we would have if PD would have listened to your advice.

They have their share of problems for sure however.

Oh lord, I wouldn't want them to do that. It's just I don't see how a fictional track that does not need a single reference picture can look so poor. They can easily add detail anywhere and make it look good because it is their own map.

M.Bluth

Dead Man said:
M.Bluth said:
Well, I've been thinking.
Since it's quite early and they haven't started development on GT6 yet, why not we compile suggestions for new features and ways to fix existing ones, write it neatly, and send it in both English and Japanese to PD?
PD, listen to feedback? :lol Surely you jest.
No, I'm quite serious... Besides, they did add a few things after fans requested them
What I'm saying is, if we make this right now, I'm sure we would get an amazing game.

At least we might get an English speaking community manager, like what Kojima Productions did, to avoid all the mixed info we had with GT5

Metalmurphy said:
I'd be cool with them outsourcing cars as well. As long as they follow PDs guidelines to the letter. :D

I'd rather have them hire the workers straight into the staff. GT games are only going to get exponentially larger and larger, and seeing this great franchise grow with PD would be just amazing. To be frank, I can't wait for PS4 because I want to see what PD does with it. Since the PS4 is surely going to use the Cell (though highly modified) they can easily port and upgrade the game engine, expanding it to more SPU's and using multiple PPE's (or POWER8's... or w/e they decided to use for their main cores). Right now though, this is only a dream for me =[.

gutterboy44 said:
There is almost zero drag modeled in GT5 so cranking up the downforce to full is almost always the best setting for race cars. For a few, full downforce is almost too much grip and upsets the balance but basically setting downforce to the highest level possible a few tweaks aside for balance is going to yield the fastest times B and A spec. I think I was barely 2mph slower at top speed with a change of over 50 downforce "points" between front and rear wing. Yet another thing that is modeled poorly in GT since GT1. Love that F1 cars catch air still over rolling hills. Pretty sure that modern F1 cars generate some 3-5x their own curb weight in downforce at high speeds.
Yeah, I've been testing it a little more since and it basically seems that if you want the fastest laptimes you'll want to max out your downforce. Quite bizarre.

Related to this... why can't we have our bspec drivers running solo around a track? Would be very useful for tuning.

Metalmurphy said:

PD needs to at the very least double their staff. Hire more immediately to fix GT5 and create some new content for it. By the time GT6 is in full development they should have over 100% of their current staff numbers. Moreover, hire a fucking western project leader to make sure the game isn't a broken piece of chronically delayed shit.

Sorry for all the negativity lately but this is the exact same dumb crap that every GT game has suffered from and the frustration gets worse and worse each release. I love these games and play them more than any other franchise so it gets to me. Since GT2 I have been hoping things will get fixed that are blatantly broken but the dev time gets longer and the problems get bigger. I am so fucking pissed because this is it, this is our broken shitty GT game for the next 5 years. Then the hype cycle restarts and GT6 will be vaunted as the one that finally turns the series around and I promise you it will be the exact same mess just with a new area of defects. PS4 won't be good enough, PS16 won't be good enough. The systems are never good enough because PD is an archaic inefficient joke.

I wager a F1 2010 car that by this time next year the updates and DLC will have been sparse and disappointing. PD is broken and Sony isn't going to ever "correct" them. 6 years and one of the largest game budgets to date yielded this fucked pathetic mess. Don't expect any better next time or for DLC to fix anything significant. Worst of all our only communication with PD is through "Kaz Tweets" which is as effective as translating badger mating calls to dolphin high fives back into English all in 140 characters or less.

Now, what the hell endurance race should I do tonight. 4 Hour Roadster or Indy 500?

Edit: I made a calender entry next year on 12/15/11 with this post copied to it. We will see how GT5 is then. hehee I will have that F1 2010 ready just in case. I want to be proven wrong.

-Amon-

phosphor112 said:
Oh lord, I wouldn't want them to do that. It's just I don't see how a fictional track that does not need a single reference picture can look so poor. They can easily add detail anywhere and make it look good because it is their own map.

Well if you don't want that, then obviously the only thing we can hope for is that the staff will grow in numbers. If you work more on a part of the project, obviously the others will suffer if you do not hire some more people.

Outsourcing equals less quality however, i'd leave that solutions to others and not see it implemented in GT.

-Amon-

gutterboy44 said:
Now, what the hell endurance race should I do tonight. 4 Hour Roadster or Indy 500?

Considering the things you write, you're wasted at driving, go to poliphony and teach Kaz how to produce GT games instead.

TTG

Decided to try formula gt series one last time before I put this game out to pasture... what a complete joke. 2nd in the first race, 1st in the second and it slid off from there. There's no way to do anything in Monaco, the AI's grip is too perfect and/or your assists limit you(and you will need the assists to be any kind of consistent over these 20 lap races). By the time I hit nurburgring I was clearly much slower than the other cars, held of for like 5th. The leader was a full half minute ahead of me on a circuit where I know exactly what each corner is. Notice the difference, podium finish for circuits I didn't know before going into this race vs hanging on to 5th on a track where the AI regularly spun out in the last corner and being down by 30 seconds. Why? My best guess is by that time the oil is so worn down that you're about 50hp short compared with the other cars. And once again, they have perfect traction out of the corners. Then the rain circuits kicked in. With traction control on you are a half second behind LAST place going into the first corner. Their traction is that good, yours sucks that bad. I guess we can add this to the other lists of why this championship blows ass.

I don't know if it's because I don't have a wheel or what. What's funny is that I don't suck at these games. I easily got gold on about 90% of license tests and at least silver on all the special events. Basically, whatever good aftertaste was there, this championship beat it out of me.

I'll get back to this game whenever there's a drought, to race online. Way to go polyphony. You've managed to create a perfect, 5 star dish. Years of training and preparation, the best ingredients, the preparation is immaculate. Too bad you decided to serve it by throwing it in our face.

-viper-

Banned
Goldrusher said:
IMO it's very disrespectful to the people who modeled the premiums. Why give the player a standard SLR, when there's a premium available that took 6 months to make ?
Precisely. It's crazy.

Also, it's sad that pretty much all the prize cars in the game are standards.

SMH @ PD.

The A.I. is truly awful. They simply don't recognise me on the track. I appear to be consistently rammed off the track in games. Also, why does it feel like the front end of my car is magnetised to the rear of another? They really need to fix this in addition to the A.I. behaviour. Even Prologue had better A.I. than this game.

plainr_

We also need more communication with PD. In english too please.

No more mistranslations and trying to decipher every bit of what little info we get every so often.

And fuck Prologue. We don't need it. Next GT to hit retail better be GT6.
and on PS4 as a launch title of course.

phosphor112 said:
I understand they outsource a lot, that's why so many of the cars were.. well frankly terrible (broken gauges, random jank car parts, terrible textures and shaders). Once again though, I'm just saying PD can streamline their process. It's a legitimate issue. There are plenty tools they can use to keep that same amazing PD quality of premium cars, but get that quality in a lot shorter time, I don't see why you are getting so defensive about things.

Maybe the 84 metacritic score will get PD to hire a Ryan Payton-esque guy.

TTG

gutterboy44 said:
PD needs to at the very least double their staff. Hire more immediately to fix GT5 and create some new content for it.

Why? The glaring faults can be fixed by exactly 1 person. A-spec feels like it was done by someone in one afternoon, years before they knew what the actual game was going to be. It is hard as hell to imagine them having meetings for 5 years and coming away with this kind of ass backwards thing. As a matter of fact, it seems downright impossible.

SmokyDave

I won my 4th or 5th Nissan 350Z last night. Just give me the premium one and keep the rest.

Honestly, after extensive play, my biggest gripe with the game is the amount of duplicate prize cars. Well, that & the screen tearing on the Madrid track but then I only really care about Sarthe & the 'Ring anyway.

theignoramus said:
Maybe the 84 metacritic score will get PD to hire a Ryan Payton-esque guy.

That would be great. We do need a community manager.. for all regions to be honest. There is so much input we can give to just create a great game. So far PD is listening to our requests, but if they had help with what they should focus on (by using community managers) we can get an even greater game polished out in months.

Angst

Am i only one enjoying this game? *baffled*

I'm avoiding the Formula GT like the plague as I remember how impossible that race was in GT4. My suspicion is that if you're a completionist and want to gold everything and then move on to another game GT5 can be quite frustrating. I did the first endurance race two days ago and am now summoning up the courage and stamina to do the next one.

Right now I'm spending all my time trying to master Laguna Seca with my ZR-1 RM in preparation for a 10 lap race with a couple of buddies online. And I'm having a blast, tweaking suspension and gearings, trying to shave of a tenth of a second in the corkscrew. And for this I'm earning zero xp and zero credits. Big deal. :)

Dead Man

Angst said:

I'm avoiding the Formula GT like the plague as I remember how impossible that race was in GT4. My suspicion is that if you're a completionist and want to gold everything and then move on to another game GT5 can be quite frustrating. I did the first endurance race two days ago and am now summoning up the courage and stamina to do the next one.

Right now I'm spending all my time trying to master Laguna Seca with my ZR-1 RM in preparation for a 10 lap race with a couple of buddies online. And I'm having a blast, tweaking suspension and gearings, trying to shave of a tenth of a second in the corkscrew. And for this I'm earning zero xp and zero credits. Big deal. :)
I think the problem is the game is so unpolished The driving experience itself is fantastic, I don't think anyone will disagree with that. It's more a case of being told for so many years, basically since 1 came out, that the next one would fix all the problems, people are getting frustrated there are so many of the same problems. 5 is a massive step backwards, if anything. 4 was great, some weirdness, but on the whole it was a fantastic game as well as driving experience. 5 is just... not finished. With the gap between 4 and 5 being the biggest so far by a wide margin. It makes no sense, and people don't like it when things don't make sense! :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So i got the FT-86 G Sports '10 as a prize ,it has a tiny picture of the course youre racing on in the Cockpit view.
Neato.

TTG

Angst said:

I think the game is fantastic. Like I said a day ago... Polyphony have created the best racing game of all time except it's constantly being obstructed by their ass backwards structure in A-spec(and to a much lesser degree, the special events). Once I'm through with a couple of other titles that have been collecting dust, I'll be back for multiplayer.

Angst said:

I think most everyone who purchased the game is enjoying it =P

tzare

Fersis said:
I havent played online yet. :0

2CV race at nurburgring when you feel in mood :D

I'm still level 12-13, playing now and then until the support for my wheel arrives.
However, driving has really improved, even playing with DS3, you can feel it, weight transfers are really awesome so far.
BTW, when is matchmaking patch coming?
And rearding B-Spec, any way to speed up races? i mean, it is fun for a while, but options are really limited and some races get real boring once you've done a few.
I enjoy playing this game of which nearly every aspect is flawed.
then those things are not as flawed as some pretend :D

I am enjoying it a lot. Driving is second to none, which is what really matters. Sure, some minor tearing, some dropped frames, some weird desicions, but it the same game many loved since 1998

TTG said:
Way to go polyphony. You've managed to create a perfect, 5 star dish. Years of training and preparation, the best ingredients, the preparation is immaculate. Too bad you decided to serve it by throwing it in our face.

Perfect summary.

People are getting defensive and thinking that we are trolling the game, but i think the frustation shared by long time GT fans is different than a simple troll by some random poster. Of course we are enjoying the game, but that doesn´t stop us from complaining about the stupid flaws that can be corrected by any mediocre developer.

We´ve been on this before, it´s the same crazy ride ever since GT2. Hype, hype, hopes of having minor issues solved the next time, and bam, new game comes in, fixes only a few but creates a bunch of other mind boggling, unecessary problems.

It´s a downer because like Gutterboy said, it´s our GT game for the next 4-5 years. And the "x system is not powerfull enough" is said everytime. I also think it will be the story by the time the PS16 is around.

Like the quote said, it´s the perfect five star dish, but the way they decide to serve... is just...

-viper-

Banned
phosphor112 said:
That would be great. We do need a community manager.. for all regions to be honest. There is so much input we can give to just create a great game. So far PD is listening to our requests, but if they had help with what they should focus on (by using community managers) we can get an even greater game polished out in months.
maybe it will do nothing. it seems to be PD are living in their own little world.

some of the basic things in the game have not been fixed. wonky collision physics, and terrible A.I. behavior. The A.I. is probably GT's worst yet.

LCfiner

phosphor112 said:

that wasn't really Ryan's role at Kojima Studios. if i remember correctly, he was there partly to help bring the series up to modern (or perhaps just more Western) standards concerning control. he wasn't just a community guy

And I agree that someone like that is needed at PD. I don't think they need to listen to much fan input (it can be too distracting and unfocused). I think they need someone with new ideas for game play progression and user experience to take a major role and have the power to take on the role of auteur and freshen things up.

-viper-

Banned
It took me 40 minutes to gold A-1.

:\

Angst said:

I'm loving the game. But some of the flaws are irritating the hell out of me. :[

Still, I've been playing this game far too much for my own good. it's addictive. :p

bud

kaz is tweeting again. can someone with a twitter account ask him about patching in standing starts on the test track.

offshore

-viper- said:
The A.I. is probably GT's worst yet.
No doubt about it. It really takes all the fun out of it, and the lack of AI scaling as well. I won the Level 15 snow rally stage yesterday by some thirty seconds :\

Good to see some standards will get upgraded. Veyron, Maxi 5 and Furai are the only ones I want :D

TTG

LCfiner said:
that wasn't really Ryan's role at Kojima Studios. if i remember correctly, he was there partly to help bring the series up to modern (or perhaps just more Western) standards concerning control. he wasn't just a community guy

And I agree that someone like that is needed at PD. I don't think they need to listen to much fan input (it can be too distracting and unfocused). I think they need someone with new ideas for game play progression and user experience to take a major role and have the power to take on the role of auteur and freshen things up.

They should start by releasing free DLC as often as they can. Just take the top 10 submitted ideas from fans on events, plug them in, put them out. Make it as integrated as they want. Could be it's own separate thing or part o A-spec and/or special events. It's not like there isn't a giant hole between level 23 and 40 in the game. Hell, make it without xp reward, it doesn't matter.

LCfiner said:

Why not listen to the general consensus among the fans? If you produce a game, it´s because you want to sell the game, and to do that, the game needs to please the fans.

I will always defend the concept of giving the fans what they want, and not giving the fans what you think they want.

That´s why i said "talk about priorities" when Kaz mentioned they were bringing b-spec online. Nobody fucking cares!!!

Ever since i started petitions and begged for a community manager is because if you follow this series closely you will see that sometimes it looks like they don´t have a clue about what their fans actually want implemented in the series.

I´ll give you the ultimate example: the option to remove the HUD.

It´s not rocket science, and they could easilly do this in a few hours.

We´ve been begging for years, and it´s missing on GT5. Game comes out, people ask Kaz about it and he says "If there´s demand, we could technicaly do that, yes".

When you read comments like those is just a huge "WTF, what planet are they living in?". There´s about 100 features like those that are just ignored. Nobody is asking then to put 64 cars on screen with photomode graphics and such, 90% of the problems the series have are minor, fixable with a patch, have been on the series since the start, and it looks like they just don´t care.

When you are into the series it´s easy to understand why so many fans are pissed off at those weird and stupid little game design decisions. That´s not saying GT5 isn´t a great game, i think it´s easy to understand that. Most of the people bitching about those details are the same ones that have already put 100 hours on this title and will continue to play no matter what.

Well my time with GT 5 is done , i am going to sell this game.
I mean i love the driving model but so much stuff is irritating as hell and pissing me off all the time i no longer enjoy it.
I love GT but this game is half done , if anything i will buy it back next year after the updates.
The game has leaderboards on the case but it's not even in the game ,PD need more people.

You have game that sells 10 million every game and your being cheap by not getting more people and we get a half ass game, PD or Sony need to wake the fuck up.

test_account

XP-39C²
TTG said:
Why? The glaring faults can be fixed by exactly 1 person. A-spec feels like it was done by someone in one afternoon, years before they knew what the actual game was going to be. It is hard as hell to imagine them having meetings for 5 years and coming away with this kind of ass backwards thing. As a matter of fact, it seems downright impossible.
Maybe the faults can be fixed by 1 person, but how long will it take to fix the faults then? :) How do you mean with that A-spec feels like it waqs done by someone in one afternoon?

M.Bluth

LCfiner said:
I don't think they need to listen to much fan input (it can be too distracting and unfocused).
That's why I suggested compiling a well written letter that lists the existing problems and must have features.
If we discuss it first and then collaborate to write it, it won't be unfocused or distracting.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Angst said:

Not at all, most of the responses you're seeing are from the tourists who not only have had a chip on their shoulder about the game from the beginning, but also know as much about the GT series as I know about molecular biology.

Top Bottom