• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone, anywhere, anytime seen anything of Special Stage Route 11. That at Night in the rain will be godly.

I've literally got my right testicle here to give to Kaz if it's in.

Mush

Ashes1396 said:
That's all you have to say...?
GET HIM
ichinisan said:
Has anyone, anywhere, anytime seen anything of Special Stage Route 11. That at Night in the rain will be godly.

I've literally got my right testicle here to give to Kaz if it's in.
I've got some good news for you, friend. ;)

Angst

I keep messaging @playstationEU and @playstation to give us the bloody release date. They probably get pretty spammed though... :lol

spats

glaurung said:
SCEI does not give two shits about whether the game has leaked or not, apparently.

It's been pretty weird. They made Jordan pull all the GTPlanet articles but all the Youtube videos are still up. It's propably safe to assume that they have made no action in trying to retrieve the stolen copies. It's almost like some of the leaks were deliberate but they blocked off certain channels so that they would seem like they're doing something...

tin-foil-hat.jpg

saladine1

Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.

spats

saladine1 said:
Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Well thanks for ruining my awesome theory. :(

amar212

BeeDog said:
I know that was mentioned a while ago, but has it been confirmed once and for all by one of these early players?

No relevant information except for track list has been even remotely discussed.

If I had the game, first thing would be going into technical and everything important to community. I guess those guys are too busy with filming their own room, making new freinds over PSN jeleaous and showing their middle finger to the world.

Things to discuss: split-screen option, car tune-shop options, aftermarket options (in GT Auto), wheel support, multiscreen support, LAN options (if available), all in-game options, blah.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OK I'm caught up with this particular situation

what's wrong with Sony? Was there a horrible accident at Sony HQ? Is that why they don't have a release date for their BIGGEST GAME EVER even though it's good to go?

Seriously, Sony.

Seriously. This is why people laugh at you.

hirokazu

Angst said:
I keep messaging @playstationEU and @playstation to give us the bloody release date. They probably get pretty spammed though... :lol
There's actually not that many people pestering @PlayStationEU I counted like 3 replies mentioning GT5 to them in the last 24 hours (including one from me). People need to step it up.

I wonder what nonsense Sony has planned for the PSblog today? I know that they have an update scheduled for Sports Champions of all games some time this week. Because what we all want is to be bothered with more Move info.

Yoboman

How delicious would the ironing be if this game got cracked for jailbroken systems before it came out? All due to the fact that they decided to delay it

saladine1

amar212 said:
No relevant information except for track list has been even remotely discussed.

If I had the game, first thing would be going into technical and everything important to community. I guess those guys are too busy with filming their own room, making new freinds over PSN jeleaous and showing their middle finger to the world.

Things to discuss: split-screen option, car tune-shop options, aftermarket options (in GT Auto), wheel support, multiscreen support, LAN options (if available), all in-game options, blah.
Then get busy getting the game amar!
I mean, no disrespect to the vid uploaders of the game but i'm pretty sure you can do better than a fucking Miata in chase cam viewed via off screen camera!

spats

SolidSnakex said:
I wonder what nonsense Sony has planned for the PSblog today? I know that they have an update scheduled for Sports Champions of all games some time this week. Because what we all want is to be bothered with more Move info.

Meet the masterminds behind Cabela's Big Game Hunter and a new video interview with Dr. Richard Marks here he shows us demos we've seen 60 times.

scandisk_

Unconfirmed Member
saladine1 said:
Then get busy getting the game amar!
I mean, no disrespect to the vid uploaders of the game but i'm pretty sure you can do better than a fucking Miata in chase cam viewed via off screen camera!

this.

Sealda

Banned
The only person behind this is probably Kazunori together with other top shots. I have a hard time he would let it get screwed up like this if it was someone else fault, like some PR department etc.

Its possible he have cancelled the release because he is unsure about something. He probably just says to the Sony HQ "Hey, stop asking me! Okay, give me a few days!" and then they do not dare to ask him again:)? It smells Japanese business culture?

Amir0x

Banned
is it here yet

why...why isn't it here yet

Sony hates me, don't they? They hate me because I told them the PlayStation brand is over, and they want to punish me. That's it, isn't it? I said that there was nothing anyone could possibly want to save the PS3 from oblivion, and this is the way they're going to fuck with me. They're gonna keep never announcing the launch date until I'm an old man and finally, the day before I die, it will come out. I will get to the store and the clerk will say "hello, old man. Do you want a copy of Gran Turismo 5?"

He'll smirk. A bunch of shadowy Sony employees will enter from a side door.

"The Amir0x brand is over, bitch. No GT5 for you."

Then they'll leave a simple recording here: Amir0x "Trolls" PS3 Owners.

Then I'll die, alone, without Gran Turismo 5 inside me. I'll have years of regret on my face, as I mutter through sweat of my final pangs of life... my final words whisper from my lips... "damn you Polyphony Digital..."

My hand slips to the side, lifeless.

My family looks at each for a moment, perplexed. "Who the fuck is Polyphony Digital?"

The end.

Despera

Banned
The oil changing vid is definitely underwhelming. At least show some oil pouring in, it's funny how the guy empties and refills it just by staying underneath the car.

I'm disappoint.

saladine1

Amir0x said:
is it here yet

Sony hates me, don't they? They hate me because I told them the PlayStation brand is over, and they want to punish me. That's it, isn't it? I said that there was nothing anyone could possibly want to save the PS3 from oblivion, and this is the way they're going to fuck with me. They're gonna keep never announcing the launch date until I'm an old man and finally, the day before I die, it will come out. I will get to the store and the clerk will say "hello, old man. Do you want a copy of Gran Turismo 5?"

Then I'll die, alone, without Gran Turismo 5 inside me. I'll have years of regret on my face, as I mutter through sweat of my final pangs of life... my final words whisper from my lips... "damn you Polyphony Digital..."

My family looks at each for a moment, perplexed. "Who the fuck is Polyphony Digital?"

The end.
Look out, Uwe Boll is seeking to buy the rights to this story for his new movie:"Amiro0x: The life and death of a GT fan"

Dead Man

Amir0x said:
is it here yet

The end.
At last. We know who to blame. Amir0x. Bane of the GT fan. Destroyer of dreams. Sufferer of delayed Sony vengeance.

NHale

Snuggler said:
OK I'm caught up with this particular situation

what's wrong with Sony? Was there a horrible accident at Sony HQ? Is that why they don't have a release date for their BIGGEST GAME EVER even though it's good to go?

Seriously, Sony.

Seriously. This is why people laugh at you.

Sony is making sure the new release date is the final date. I'm sure they will wait until they are 101% certain that another problem will not happen before announcing the new date. Another delay would more harmful than what is happening now.

Ashes

Banned
Amir0x said:
is it here yet

The end.

Your ps3 trolling days are over! that site is down! down, down down down down down down.

edit: hit up f5 on that site, if you don't get what I mean.

Juicy Bob

Despera said:
That's the reason I find it underwhelming. It's exactly the same as GT4's! Surely they could've done a slightly better job.

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that video was from an older version of the game and that was the reason for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom