• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Banned
MrPliskin said:
In other words: This whole situation is pathetic, and Sony is showing their weaknesses as a Company. 2 Paragraphs could have cleaned up the entire PS Blog and eliminated both the crazy comments, and the necessity to delete them. The fact that they, themselves, can't come to this simple realization, is unsettling, to say the least.
What do you want them to come out and say? Nothing they say, other than a firm release date will stop the spamming. And if they aren't ready to reveal the release date (due to whatever factors), then why come out and say anything? They're just going to come out with the 'it's coming soon guys, be patient".... It won't stop the 'we want a release date', or 'WTH IS GT5' chatter. Might as well just wait it out until they can just set everything into motion.

Shambles

SolidSnakex said:
This is from the latest blog post

That's just way too easy.

They're just trying to funnel all the comment bombers into one single place so they don't post in every other update. Don't fall for it!

dwebo

Saiyar said:
I see they have updated the numbers.

GT5P: 5.09 million
GTPSP: 2.09 million

I think GT4 has increased a bit aswell. I wonder if any of them will get a bump in sales due to the GT5 delay?
Well, GT5P got a +1 from me thanks to the delay. They didn't earn that sale, though. *shakes fist*

expy said:
What do you want them to come out and say? Nothing they say, other than a firm release date will stop the spamming. And if they aren't ready to reveal the release date (due to whatever factors), then why come out and say anything? They're just going to come out with the 'it's coming soon guys, be patient".... It won't stop the 'we want a release date', or 'WTH IS GT5' chatter. Might as well just wait it out until they can just set everything into motion.

"We're shooting for a late November, possible early December release. Right now it's _______ issues we are dealing with so as we know more, we'll let you know"

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TOUGH! If only there was some quick way to get news out to gamers ... a REALLY easy way, possibly just log in to something, post a quick sentence, and go back to doing what you do ... if only ....

Despera

Banned
:lol @ some of these comments...

Woohoo! Gonna get that racing wheel all hooked up, got my seat put out in the centre of my room…

Wait, there’s still something missing…

“Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!”

Promise me you won’t delete my post first.

the game that i’m looking forward to needs a driving wheel to be more enjoyable

is kaz single? i have an asian fetish

The blog is under attack :lol

offshore

I'm not going to mention GT5 in that post, I'm going to give some constructive feedback; that feedback being that "The Fight: Lights Out" is simply the worst game I have ever played.

expy

Banned
flyinpiranha said:
"We're shooting for a late November, possible early December release. Right now it's _______ issues we are dealing with so as we know more, we'll let you know"

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TOUGH! If only there was some quick way to get news out to gamers ... a REALLY easy way, possibly just log in to something, post a quick sentence, and go back to doing what you do ... if only ....
You honestly think that'd stop the spamming?

Expy | November 9th, 2010 at 9:50 am
Great Post!
Truthfully, there are a few games I’m interested in…
Five of them actually… One is the next Uncharted. :)
:D

Majine

Banned
Badgerboots said:
Hey Kaz?!
I was walking down the street one day
when I looked up I saw a friend.
Hey
Kaz – do you remember me?
He looked at me and then I blushed
‘Cause I remembered I loved you so much.
Way back then we were friends going together
but then you left me.
Kaz – do you remember me? Kaz – do you remember?
You were fifteen
I was twelve
it was summer
we were so in love.
I never loved anyone this much
look at me
I’m thrilled to your touch.
Hey
Oh
how you brought me down – down
down.
All I did was runnin’ around – around.
You’ll never know how much I loved you.
Kaz – do you remember? Do you remember me? Kaz -
You walked me to the Deli
then we sat in the booth where it all began.
I looked into your big eyes
and I said to myself we coulda have twins.
Hey
Oh
how you brought me down – down
down. . . .
He looked at me and then I blushed
. . .
Kaz – do you remember me? Do you remember me
me?
Kaz
my Kaz
my baby
Kaz – do you remember me? Kaz
:lol :lol

MrPliskin

Banned
expy said:

Well, for starters, a few weeks ago, when the game went Gold, they should have said "GT5 Has Gone Gold!"

They could have done a little mini "hey dumbasses here's your PR Speak eat it up!" blog post (like they usually do).

Then, over the next two weeks (bringing us to present day) they could have done a weekly post about GT5, reveal some cars, talk about some tracks, whatever. Then you gravitate ALL of the GT5 fans to those posts, significantly cleaning up the rest of the Blog, and giving them some information (instead of them having to get it second hand from leaked copies in the rest of the world).

Unfortunately, no one at Sony has either the balls or the intelligence to do any of this. So yes, it's embarrassing to them that they simply cannot get their act together, and after 15 years STILL do not understand how to "get this right".

expy said:
You honestly think that'd stop the spamming?

:D

It would stop a lot of it. The delays we can obviously handle, it's the silence while people are playing the fucking game that is driving most of us crazy :lol

Seems like the PS Blog staff is going to do overtime until they announce the release date.:lol Keep spaming, maybe one of them will snap. :lol

If anything this should make Sony happy. They haven't had a game released on their platform that people are this passionate about. It should show them just how anticipated GT5 is since they don't seem to have fricken clue.

Crayon

CrayzeeCarl said:
I keep reading the thread title as "Fapping and Raping: GT5 in the wild, intro video, car nuts leaking." :lol

1Zasi.gif

AdvanS13

Neo Member
darkwing said:
i know why Sony isn't announcing any release dates....

they are busy deleting posts about GT5 in the blog :lol

heck they even deleted mine just asking if the episode has GT5 on it :(
MUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom