• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wazzim :lol :lol :lol

“Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!”

I don’t know Forza 3: Ultimate Edition got released so that seems interesting. Racing sims are real fun Sony, maybe you guys should try it out once too on the PS3. You know with tons of content and all, I’m sure it’ll succeed on your platform one day.
Just try and RELEASE ONE!

MrPliskin

Banned
Yea, It's entertaining to watch the blog go from 50 replies to 27 replies to 38 replies to 10 replies.

It seems like someone is just hitting "select all" and then quickly skimming and deleting :lol

Welp, at least one thing is for sure: This nonsense will hopefully help them understand that they have to say something.

Hey just a heads up for you Gran Turismo fans -

Kmart's electronics buyer posted on Cheapassgamer that Sony plans to announce the release date within a day or so.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7810615&postcount=9577

They should be confirming within a day; ironing out a few things from what they told me.

He hasn't been one to post rumor or speculation. He likely heard it from a SCEA rep. Should hear something soon.

Wazzim

Banned
darkwing said:
lol i made my comment as vague as possible
“Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!”

I don’t know Forza 3: Ultimate Edition got released so that seems interesting. Racing sims are real fun Sony, maybe you guys should try it out once too on the PS3. You know with tons of content and all, I’m sure it’ll succeed on your platform one day.
Just try and RELEASE ONE!
I did not make it vague, fuck them.

Oh it got already posted here before I could :lol

Bread

Banned
i haven't been participating in this thread (although I am very hyped for GT5) but I've been watching the thread title change over the past few days, I love the new one :lol :lol :lol

expy

Banned
flyinpiranha said:
"We're shooting for a late November, possible early December release. Right now it's _______ issues we are dealing with so as we know more, we'll let you know"

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TOUGH! If only there was some quick way to get news out to gamers ... a REALLY easy way, possibly just log in to something, post a quick sentence, and go back to doing what you do ... if only ....
napkin | November 9th, 2010 at 10:07 am
Sony. Just say this:
“We plan on releasing GT5 within _______ (time frame), but right now we are having issues with __________ (explain situation briefly).
THAT’S IT. It’s not that hard. (Someone on Gaf said this, shout out to gaf even though my account still hasn’t been ok’d by admins and it’s been like 6 months. Ugh. My name’s Angry Fork on Gaf GET A MOVE ON ADMINS)
But yea obligatory GT5 spam. The internet has past the point of impatience.

That you? :lol

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
heh

watch

paskowitz

The PS Blog has been a very civil place since its inception... now its turning into anarchy. I do not know if Jeff and the rest of the team are annoyed or amused. I would think a combination of both.

expy

Banned
napkin | November 9th, 2010 at 10:13 am
@expy on GAF.
This isn’t the person you quoted, i’m just some ghost creeper on GAF who hasn’t had his account activated yet and it’s been months. Must…post…on…gaf.
Admins OKAY ME ALREADY. Angry Fork. DO IT.

Guess it wasn't you then... :lol :lol

darkwing

really though asking something like

"Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!"

i mean, just really? :lol

Carl

paskowitz said:
The PS Blog has been a very civil place since its inception... now its turning into anarchy. I do not know if Jeff and the rest of the team are annoyed or amused. I would think a combination of both.

I'd join in

paskowitz

Lol... they just deleted the"Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!" part of the blog post... I think they will be more careful from now on.

Forbiden

Kaako said:
Damn, what the fuck is going on? :lol :lol

I don't know, but this

RustyNails said:
You see in war when people try to ram the castle doors with battering rams and shit? Its just that sony poured hot oil on them.

along with all of the nonsense going on in the PS Blog has me loling like there is no tomorrow.

snap0212

paskowitz said:
Lol... they just deleted the"Which games are you most interested in playing? Let us know in the comments!" part of the blog post... I think they will be more careful from now on.
:lol :lol

Someone must have a screenshot...

Carl

paskowitz said:

:lol This is far too funny

darkwing

paskowitz said:

:lol :lol :lol can't believe they did that

Despera

Banned
paskowitz said:

ahah ahahaha AHAHAHA!! :lol :lol

Unbelievable.

Majine

Banned
paskowitz said:
Bahahaha. Smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom