• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am going to head to the new NYC Sony Style store in a few minutes. I will post back later on what demo build version they have etc.

I will also ask as many employees there what the fuck the deal with the release date is.

offshore

(._.) said:
erm, so what's the deal? is it out yet?
Grab a large cup of coffee, a large snack, get a comfy chair and read this thread from page 1. Trust me, you won't be disappointed*

*unless you want a release date, in which case you're fucked.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Intro was classy up till the middle, then it became 'meh' visually and 'eew' musically. I good reason for pressing the skip button at the half-time.

offshore said:
Grab a large cup of coffee, a large snack, get a comfy chair and read this thread from page 1. Trust me, you won't be disappointed*

*unless you want a release date, in which case you're fucked.

Is it weird that I don't really remember how this thread started or how it evolved? All I remember is Czech Republic and the GTP trolling. :lol

EDIT: Oh, we discussed GT5 going gold and the stamping operations. :lol :lol

FireCloud

Any news yet on the GT PSP -> GT5 integration?

Can you just upload the cars earned in GT PSP to use in arcade mode on GT5? Can this only be done once or if you earn more cars in GT PSP can you later upload those as well?

What about credits in GT PSP? Can the credits you've earned in GT PSP be moved into GT5?

-viper-

Banned
belvedere said:
Have we learned anything new about customization in any of the new videos?
no - we've learnt nothing except the track list.

why is it that the people who get the games early are also the most useless at conveying information about it?

spats

FireCloud said:
Any news yet on the GT PSP -> GT5 integration?

Can you just upload the cars earned in GT PSP to use in arcade mode on GT5? Can this only be done once or if you earn more cars in GT PSP can you later upload those as well?

What about credits in GT PSP? Can the credits you've earned in GT PSP be moved into GT5?

Just transferring cars as far as we know.

Despera

Banned
IMG00092-20101109-1116-2.jpg

-viper- said:

why is it that the people who get the games early are also the most useless at conveying information about it?

Like I mentioned before, they're too busy playing the game and can care less about the demands of the internet.

Shit, I'd do the same thing in their position :lol

Despera said:

from GTPlanet user BeardOfChuck
"The source (www.ps3hype.nl) says they received the list from someone inside Holland's biggest game retailer :

''#11 Samich2007 9 november 2010
@#10: Oné of the biggest Dutch (game) Retailer''

So my guess :
Game Mania. This is the biggest game retailer here. I will check it out tomorrow."

eso76

BSTF said:
What is wrong with the back of the car? The spoiler being up?

sharp creases. you can see a lot of sharp angles where polys meet here, back of the car or even the hood, or the air inlets on the front bumper. It's well hidden by aa and motion blur, but it doesn't look on par with premium models to me. Of course that doesn't mean anything, though

jett

D-Member
Slaylock said:
Any prayer of that being used for the NA intro? I love that song, and it works perfectly with the E3 trailer.

The MCR song is confirmed for the american version. Sadness.

Senua

-viper- said:

because theyre too busy playing the shit out of it

ToD_

Majine said:
What the hell is a Laad&Speel cable? :lol

It's Dutch for Load&Play. Not sure what it could be either!

Actually, that would be Charge & Play. So just the regular USB cable for your controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom