• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigol

Got to be completely honest. These videos are doing literally nothing for me. Picture quality very poor, audio equally bad... we don't know what settings he's using, and we don't know why he is recording stuff we've all seen before in higher definition sound and video. Okay, maybe we haven't seen the Zonda (?), but I honestly got more of a kick out of the Bugatti GTPSP replay posted not too long ago.

Despera

Banned
Animal said:
If someone points out something I've noticed but won't say, I'm quitting this thread.

You mean when this happened?

tearing.jpg

commedieu

Banned
PNstyle said:
New video Zonda on Eiger Nordwand with rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCn8xslJhyI

are you fucking kidding me. I didn't think I'd ever see GT5 footage and actually get pissed off, but im pissed off at how good it is, and how im not playing it..

but i take back my negative comments about how only asshole-non-sim drivers play the game. This guy did a pretty good job, and the sounds are amazing.

God damn PD..

dwebo

I really, really hope there's a no hud option, but since it didn't look like there was any headtracking in that video, yeah it was probably a replay.

Still... /faints

Juicy Bob

At least we know there's one thing about GT5 that's unrealistic - Charlie Whiting would never allow a race to start in those conditions.

distrbnce

Banned
dwebo said:
I really, really hope there's a no hud option, but since it didn't look like there was any headtracking in that video, yeah it was probably a replay.

Still... /faints

Well we don't know that he had a PSEye do we? (unless this is the guy that did the earlier headtracking vid, haven't been keeping up that well)

A question about that... Any idea if headtracking works across the room when you're sitting on the couch? Or does it have to be a Sim-cockpit kind of setup?

Firewire

Banned
BeeDog said:
Pretty much all the latest videos have had tearing in them, people simply need to accept it/suck it up or not play the game if they really can't stand it. :) It's too bad though.

Yeah we know, thanks for reminding us like we didn't know or like we some how didn't expect it. Thanks, awesome job!

distrbnce

Banned
Despera said:
I'm talking about real life. I've seen that vid and I still don't understand how the front wheels turn left and right when they are confined like that.

Maybe in high speeds and semi-straight turns it doesn't matter, but try stopping and then doing a u-turn.

If you're trying to do a U-turn in that car, you're doing it wrong.

That car isn't for picking up groceries.

-Amon- said:
Can't believe the level of nitpicking showed by some with the leaked gameplay videos.

Never ever seen before for any game.

Must be true then, GT5 must really be the most awaited game ever.

Really? You didn't see the ZOOM ENHANCE laundry detergent boxes of the different versions of GTA4?

Come on, of course it has its fanbase but it's by no means the most awaited game ever, I think Diablo III has that one in the bag :lol

flyinpiranha said:
Really? You didn't see the ZOOM ENHANCE laundry detergent boxes of the different versions of GTA4?

Come on, of course it has its fanbase but it's by no means the most awaited game ever, I think Diablo III has that one in the bag :lol

:lol No. Not in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom