• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get the info on the Porsche SSX? Can't find it on GTP.

*edit* Oh nm, I see what you mean

wbl7Q.jpg

Yep, looks like it.

brotkasten said:
Of course I don't. I was too busy with laughing. :lol

Seriously, you shouldn't be so defensive about everything. I never said or meant that you were wrong or anything and posting a marketing/promo video wasn't the right answer (as you can see in his reply). .
Not sure what you are talking about so I'll keep it simple and short not to derail the thread. One demo had a different camera on the SLR. It was a hood cam. It was never seen again. I always said even back then that I only use cockpit. That's pretty much the whole story.

brotkasten said:
Lighten up, dude. I'm not gonna take GT5 away from you.
No... We got Sony for that.

TylerD

I want to see if they have HD videos introducing and describing the tracks and locations like on GT5 Prologue. The quality of video on those are incredible. They have a very nice tone with that overlaid menu music.

belvedere said:
Did I read correctly that the menu vids are randomized dealers like in GT PSP? This is just for some pussy mode, right?

Only the Used dealers operate like that. So it's nothing new to the series. The new car dealers are always there.

dwebo

BSTF said:
GT5 Footage
that's old
Oops, didn't see any comments so I figured it was new.

Loudninja said:
Why would you even post this here?
Don't want people spamming your precious blog again? I just find it ludicrous that the new KB video is about some Canadian video service.

Loudninja said:
Why would you even post this here?

Because it's a new Sony video and it has GT5 in the background AND he walks by a GT5 poster AND he says "FIVE days ahead of schedule"

He obviously insulting us!!

spats

Baha said:
I like how the Polar Bear is blocking a goal with GT5 in it, and it's checkmarked :(
It's goal #8 btw.

Holy shit :lol

That's one of the most deliberate fuck you's from them yet.

Troll the entire gt5 fanbase by not announcing a date and releasing shakycam videos of gt5 - check

False alert: I was watching the video again and when the screen flashed, it says Renault Sport, which I remember from GTPSP

Damnit!!!! FFFFFUUUUU >_<

Metalmurphy said:
Not sure what you are talking about
I was talking about the last page. You know, where you said that I was an annoying troll and stuff like that. I'm offended. Even hurt!
Metalmurphy said:
so I'll keep it simple and short not to derail the thread. One demo had a different camera on the SLR. It was a hood cam. It was never seen again. I always said even back then that I only use cockpit. That's pretty much the whole story.
I knew exactly what the story was (I'm following every GT5 thread :p).

theignoramus said:
shouldnt you be in some other thread singing the praises of Unreal engine tech? Or is that old now?

Sorry? What is that about? Are there engine fanboys, now? I never talked about how good or bad it looked, dude.

Calm down.

flyinpiranha said:
Because it's a new Sony video and it has GT5 in the background AND he walks by a GT5 poster AND he says "FIVE days ahead of schedule"

He obviously insulting us!!

Number 9. on the list is also GT5 related and it's checked!

-viper-

Banned
spats said:
Holy shit :lol

That's one of the most deliberate fuck you's from them yet.

Troll the entire gt5 fanbase by not announcing a date and releasing shakycam videos of gt5 - check
Look at all the GT5 posters and videos in the backgrounds.

Assholes.

Just got back from the new Sony Style Playstation Store in Manhattan. Nice little demo setup they have there but not much new in the way of GT5. No one knew shit there about the game, didn't really expect much else honestly.

The 3D was really disappointing and utterly worthless if it doesn't radically change for the final build. Made the game darker and metallic looking. Also, adds very little 3D depth.

Playing the GT5 demo with a wheel has only fanned the flames for me. I can't wait to play the full version of this fucking game.

Oh yeah, this guy didn't know shit about GT5 when I asked him either
dyacr5.jpg

monocromo

Metalmurphy said:
So....

8. _______________________N GT5)

You guys fill in the rest :lol

Start deliverin-gt5..?

And... to all the ones that where asking for a KB video to save this situation... there you have it :lol

Best official trolling ever.

Delay brooken GT5..?

its a joke

@Duphman2 :sorry, I have not modern HD camcorder,&#65279; but I have GT5 and I sooo happy... :-D :-D this record is from my mobile phone... :)and I´m from CZECH Republic, no Czechoslovakia. :-D :-D :-D

Danikone 25 minutes ago

:(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
brotkasten said:
I knew exactly what the story was (I'm following every GT5 thread :p).

apart from knowing the X1 was in GT5, which has been covered extensively in lots of threads?

Unless you did know, and were being a troll. Gets a bit circular then..

sorry for this but.... WTF NO HOOD CAM?!?! how the fuck am I supposed to drive without the hood cam? The rear-over cam is shit and the cockpit cam is shit. Honestly what other choices do I have?

Piggus

BobTheFork said:
sorry for this but.... WTF NO HOOD CAM?!?! how the fuck am I supposed to drive without the hood cam? The rear-over cam is shit and the cockpit cam is shit. Honestly what other choices do I have?

Bumper cam? We've seen hood cam in some of the pre-release videos iirc. I don't see why they'd take it out.

EDIT: Get out of my mind, Juicy Bob!

Juicy Bob

BobTheFork said:

Bumper cam? (Which is inferior to Hood cam, I'll admit)

BobTheFork said:
Bumper cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom