• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1m

Banned
Wax Free Vanilla said:
i thought you posted something about racing porsches?

anyway, the other guy said something about porsche being gt5's biggest secret.
Son, I have some bad news for you...

Wax Free Vanilla said:
i thought you posted something about racing porsches?

anyway, the other guy said something about porsche being gt5's biggest secret.

The other guy probably didn't knew what he was talking about. Criterion guys already said Porsches are exclusive to NFS (EA) now.

Mush said:
Go watch the video again and you'll see as he exits it the menu it will appear as "Renault Sport". It's very quick, but you should be able to catch it.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yeah. :(

I don't see it... If anything it looks more like the RUF logo when it moves, with the ® sign and everything.

Angelcurio

Sony really has serious comunications problems. It wouldn't be that hard to simple state "we are ironing out last minute issues regarding distribution. We'll announce a released date within a week."

Dead Man

Angelcurio said:
Sony really has serious comunications problems. It wouldn't be that hard to simple state "we are ironing out last minute issues regarding distribution. We'll announce a released date within a week."
I'm starting to get a Homer's dental plan vibe from Sony after this. How they managed to keep the PS3 selling with this sort of efficiency is beyond me.

-viper-

Banned
Dead Man said:
Meh, that's not even a no comment. They did not say anything at all.

Edit: The whole statement from Sony as quoted on the page.
Why would SCEA have any idea what the release date for the European markets would be?

Wazzim

Banned
Seeing the comments here, I can believe there is still nothing from Sony? Whet the fuck.
It's just dumb to keep silent about GT5, just give some other info or gameplay videos.

darkwing

Wazzim said:
Seeing the comments here, I can believe there is still nothing from Sony? Whet the fuck.
It's just dumb to keep silent about GT5, just give some other info or gameplay videos.

the only thing Sony is doing is deleting PS Blog comments :lol

Fucking shit, my F5 key can only take so much. THis is the third day in a row.

End madness end!!!!!!!!!! Thank god Man United play today to take the edge off. FFS

TylerD

I really hope that Nov 24th is right and we are just 2 weeks away from finally getting the damn game.

Crap. I got my work laptop reimaged with Win 7 and Office 2010 and now I have new internet rules and can't get to GTPlanet. Can still get to youtube though!

gutterboy44 said:

End madness end!!!!!!!!!! Thank god Man United play today to take the edge off. FFS

Fuck, I know how you feel. I've pretty much wasted 3 days tapping F5. Come on United!!

gutterboy44 said:

I wish I could say the same about the Leafs. They just make me more edgy.

Hmm 2 weeks left? I can live with that :)

edit: srsly WTF why isn´t my avatar showing?? i already resized it and uploaded to gaf friendly host but still nothing, HELP :(

They really should get Kevin Butler to announce the release date at this point. It would alleviate a lot of the frustration.

Kevin Butler
"VP of Beating the Release Date out of Jack Tretton's ass"

They could do a pretty hilarious bit with Tretton, Butler, Kaz and Translater San.

LabouredSubterfuge said:
*Calls local water company*

Me: "Hey, is the water in our area safe?"

Water Company: "Be fucked if I know. Why don't you try it for yourself?"

*Hangs up*

They dumped GT5 in the water supply. That's what is causing the radiation.

I have seriously worked a GT5 release date "pre-nup" into my relationship with my girlfriend. Luckily she understands how much I have been looking forward to this. I knew these extra paid time off days would come in handy too. Yeee haww!

TylerD

Sony doesn't care. :(

They have us by the short and curlies and it doesn't matter because we will all be lining up to get our copies when they finally decide to grace us with teh GT5.

BASTARDS! :lol

Wazzim

Banned
I sent a mail to SCEE Benelux, not the normal one but the business part of SCEE. It was a formal and friendly question about when to expect a release date or any reveal about the game's situation. I surely don't expect anything back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom