• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, I should get back to working on the NeoGAF Racing League overlays for the replays... Now... where is that guy that wanted to help me back then, I forgot :lol

Did everyone read Esquire's interview with Kaz?

As for his management style, Yamauchi describes himself as both a game player and a manager. “The core members in the company haven’t changed in the last 10 years. I guess it’s sort of an experiment, as I didn’t take into account any examples of other companies or other systems of management. We really just take every issue as it comes.” He is also one of the more down-to-Earth CEOs I have encountered. Asked what his proudest moment is, he suggests a karaoke triumph when he was six.

THE:MILKMAN

I was waiting for thread title change.............and it doesn't disappoint.:lol

Now when is daz's mate home from work...............

Mobius 1

Metalmurphy said:
That reminds me, I should get back to working on the NeoGAF Racing League overlays for the replays... Now... where is that guy that wanted to help me back then, I forgot :lol

Hi hi :D

I want to help. I had high plans for the OT but it was claimed so I got free time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
badcrumble said:
ZOOM.

ENHANCE.

There's a bloodstain on Translator-san's badge. Zoom in on that. Now, enhance it.

Someone needs to make a Reasonably Priced Car thread in the online section for leaderboards if GT5 doesn't do separate/clan leaderboards.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
angelcage87 said:
Like an aluminium kettle,litterally.It's a way of saying.
Kettle! YES!!
Didnt knew the word. :D

Thanks!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kagari said:
I hope they announce the new date soon just for everyone's sanity here :p
Why do you hate kettles? Is there something you wanna tell us?

thcsquad

Has GTPlanet sherlocked out Translator-san's name yet? My best guess is Tamayaki Kuhida, but I can't really make any letters out save the T and K at the beginning of both words.

iceatcs

Mush said:
lol at GTplanet's detective work. They could give Sherlock-GAF a run for their money! :lol
Or ask our Sherlock-Cat-GAF
CatKnewFakeBeforeSee.gif

dwebo

thcsquad said:
Has GTPlanet sherlocked out Translator-san's name yet? My best guess is Tamayaki Kuhida, but I can't really make any letters out save the T and K at the beginning of both words.
Looks like either Tamayuki or Takayuki Kushida to me, though I don't know a whit of Japanese so I couldn't say if those names are even plausible.

Carl

Fuck this thread is hilarious :lol But that might just be the fact that i haven't had enough sleep in the last 2 days

Corto

The Church of Gran Turismo? Love it! We already have a prophet that performs the miracle of pressing BDs from CDRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom