• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 |OT| Moon Rover The Castle

TTG

Jay Leno's Oldsmobile, the best stock drift car ever? Added a tank of nitrous because 1124hp is clearly not enough. Well, that's not true, if you find yourself in the 1500 rpm range it might not instantly light the sports soft tires up, that's when you give it the boost.

Don't see what's so surprising. It scored 0.1 higher than Forza and Gametrailers have an actual racing game guy on their team, so there's no arcade bias.

Any tips for driving it? I can't get a clean lap in that thing. lol

Controller or wheel? I think it is one of those cars that shines with a FFB wheel. Balancing it through corners with the gas pedal just as much as the steering wheel is so fun.

You should really aim for Gold in the moon missions and you'll see what makes them so brilliant.

Controller or wheel? I think it is one of those cars that shines with a FFB wheel. Balancing it through corners with the gas pedal just as much as the steering wheel is so fun.

I have a G27.

You should really aim for Gold in the moon missions and you'll see what makes them so brilliant.

I have a G27.

Ah, perfect. Are you aware of the rotation lock shorcuts? 670 degrees is a must. The car becomes perfect with the G27 at 670 degrees lock. Anywhere in game, hold the middle two red buttons along the bottom row of the shifter and press circle. This enables 670 degrees lock. Best secret features in GT6.

Funny thing happened to me earlier with friends...

Yeah, that apex is no problem... just a little air time
rjazBzU.jpg

Uhhh...
RPFKf80.jpg

Shit.
b3YS95S.jpg

Well fuck...
x9iBjEn.jpg

*sigh*
qNUVrEx.jpg

For those wondering, yeah the bottom of this car is still pitch black.

Protip: it's not worth spending $100+k in maxing out an Autozam lol. This car is somewhere around 167hp/460pp and while it is a hoot to drive, you're more than likely to end up upside down if you're not careful haha.

Jabba

Banned
God damn I love the Yellow Bird in GT6. That car alone, stock, no assists is fucking magical. Around Rome, through the last series of corners as you come up the double right hill then into the double left double right to finish the lap... a slidy RR wet dream. Worth 60$ alone. Seriously.

Driving the Sauber Mercedes C9 was worth it for me. Along with all the other parts of the game and this with DS3. Haven't played GT since PS1 IIRC. Love the LMP1 class of cars. I hope they put more races in there for them.

BTW anyone got any tips on how to drive the Red Bull X2010 with DS3? Rough time as I've never really used it.

amar212

I was expecting new seasonals today since GT5 got them every week. Oh well...

Every two weeks. Oh well..

Gutterboy, what are those ratios you are using?

You have to have stronger bias towards the front, always, and never anything than 1 on the rear. Did you even read my post? Values should be 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 7-1... What is 4-4, 3-3 or 0-5, that is pretty wrong?

Also, "my" values are for my pedals (fanatec) while my logitech friends are using a bit lower front-bias (for 1 step approx).

Also, type of car (MR, RR, FR, AWD..) makes no real difference, physics logic behind braking is same for all cars. Key factor for BB is actual weight of the car and type of tires you're using (also racing pads probably, but I use my cars in stock only, so I didn't test racepads yet). Weight is fundament, tires are second, I only take a look at vehicle weight and instantly know proper bias more-less.

What is different is way you should brake with particular car, especially MR and RR and way you are using accelerator when braking. I will record two replays for you, one with Cizeta I mentioned earlier and other one with Yellowbird, because of science.

I am sorry you have problems, but I still stand by my position. ABS0 feels and works good in GT6 and I find it highly enjoyable.

Also, what are you doing with those steering locks? I tried those 640-720 from pure interest and I see no purpose? You are making complete sensation of physics of tires and movement of car different than it should be. Yellowbird on 640 is a damn mess IMO

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
I just recently bought GT 5 and am really enjoying it. GT 6 is on sale at amazon. Would it be a waste to jump to 6? Is it much of an improvement?

Djie

Neo Member
Sorry to report that it is overly optimistic and just not true. Been racing with ABS off all night and it is a mess. The Stingray with ABS off, 4/4, still so fussy with when GT determines situations that the tires should lock up. Any tiny input in steering and GT thinks that means breathing on your brake pedal causes lock up of your front tires that otherwise you can fully depress braking in a dead straight line with 4/4. Go up to racing brakes without racing slicks in a road car, even at 0/0 it is super sensitive. I am ok with that since racing brakes are going to have a lot of stopping power, but with out a separate brake bias and brake power setting, it just is a mess trying to dial in a proper brake balance. Mid engine cars I have had 1/5, 4/5, 3/3, with very little meaningful difference in brake balance and stopping power. Until you put rear over 5 it seldom ever locks and it is really hard to get the fronts not locking up super easy with fine tuning to your ration between front and rear because front at 4 and front at 5 is a huuuuuge difference in braking power and lock up potential. On top of all of this mess, cars have a hidden brake bias making tuning all of this shit trial and error for every car. You can't even just assume "MR cars have this ratio" it is so wildly different and sometimes I have huge rear bias ratios that make no sense for a proper brake setup.

Ugh, and when you lock up the brakes in scenarios other than straight line braking, say good by to brake pressure modulation to the point where the wheel stops locking up. You pretty much always have to completely release the brake pedal which makes threshold braking a bullshit mini game and so far removed from any other respectable sim out there.

ABS 1 isn't great, but ABS 0 is garbage. In GT5 ABS 1 muted the car handling in corner entry a lot more, in GT6 ABS 1 is much more lively. I am going to continue with ABS 0 through the weekend but it is not "unlocking" anything other than a whole new layer of terrible brake and tire physics anomalies that would be laughed out the door in any PC sim for the last decade.

Last but not least, RA menu is back, yeay! However, your RA adjustments don't save to your active setup, so you have to go back into the setup and set the brake settings to what you dialed in during the race, after the race for every car. Also, what should be a one click brake bias adjustment is five clicks with the RA menu.

Some might prefer ABS to 0, but this notion of it dulling this huge hidden chunk of brilliant handling and physics is rubbish. Sorry Amar. I am almost always right march step with your opinions on GT games, and I agree about ABS in GT5, but it is not the same revelation in GT6 and the new tire model has highlighted even more flaws in their brake modeling and adjustment options.

Edit: Oh god, just tested a stock Huayra with ABS 0. even at 0/5 my fronts were locking at 120mph+ at a quarter braking pressure in a dead straight line. And since it comes with racing brakes and you can't downgrade to non racing brakes, the brake pressures are broken with ABS 0 unless you use racing slicks, which I don't want to with this car. I have made sure to use Amars calibration option, which seemed to give my brake pedal a tiny bit more range, but I can see the in game brake meter barely at a quarter strength and locking up my fronts with a 0 setting on my front brake in a straight like in excess of 100 mph. On that note, I think I am done with the ABS 0 experiment. It is broken beyond words. Wow.

Edit2: For the record, the big "physics unlock" in GT6 is undoubtedly TCS 0. Do not use TCS. Even at 1 it seems stronger than ever and absolutely kills any character and fun of a car.

Been racing without ABS from the start of GT6 v1.00 and v1.01 but tending to turn it back on after the v1.02. It seems different to me after this update. The ABS functionallity was truly much better then GT5 but the v1.02 seemed to revert it back to GT5 handeling. Before the v1.02 I was able to really sense the brake load but not anymore after the update.

Also the experience of using ABS seems to be reverted back to GT5 physics after the v1.02 update. When slamming the brakes, before the update, the tires would still lockup a bit (ABS 1). But after the update, nothing...

Wondering if somenelse experience a difference in braking before and after the update?

Got GT6 for Christmas and I've been loving it so far. The load times are such an incredible improvement from 5, and I absolutely adore the new handling model. You can feel the transfer of weight so well, especially in cars with looser suspension. I've never been able to make nice, flowing turns so well in a game, and I feel like I can drive so much more smoothly now. I'll have to see if I can test myself with the same car on the same track in both GT5 and 6, because I'm sure I'm driving better than ever before. And I'm in heaven with all these new cars and tracks.

I hate that there's still no universal setting for the driving aides, though. In three days of play I'd say I've ticked TCS down to zero about a hundred times, and there's no end in sight. Every new car I buy, every licence test, mission, Coffee Break, I have to turn it off every single time. It just baffles me that you can't do it once and be done with it. I know you need individual settings for every car , but there's no reason I can't set it to default to TCS: 0 and turn it up on the very slim chance that I ever want to. It's madness that the option wasn't patched into GT5, and I don't even know a word to describe its absence in GT6 after all this time.

Also, all rolling starts, six-car races, no way to tell if a car's Premium without looking for the Gallery View button, rubbish framerate in 1080p but too ugly in 720p, washing machine engines, still does that weird thing where the sound from other cars completely drowns out your own car when you get too close, etc etc. The fact that the Alfa Romeo 1600 GTA is still a hideous, off-shape Standard after all this time might be the biggest travesty of all (note: possible bias on my account since it was my first car :p [well, a GTV, not a GTA, but close enough]). Still, there's just no other game out there that scratches the GT itch for me. Even if I have to clench my jaw and shake my head more frequently than I'd like to, I still love it.

malyce

I am sorry you have problems, but I still stand by my position. ABS0 feels and works good in GT6 and I find it highly enjoyable.

Going from this:

to this:

is what some people would call an improvement, but in the grand scale of things it really doesn't matter as it's still garbage as is GT6's braking situation. You cut PD way too much slack. For a studio that banks this much from a game and a brand a big as GT, it's ridiculous how they half-ass core racing features that other studios with a fraction of their resources get right. GT6 will be the worse selling GT main title, and rightfully so. I'm really hoping SMS delivers with PCars on the PS4 next year so we can have some competition in the console sim space. Would be refreshing to have a developer that actually cares about core sim racing in the console space for a change.

Been racing without ABS from the start of GT6 v1.00 and v1.01 but tending to turn it back on after the v1.02. It seems different to me after this update. The ABS functionallity was truly much better then GT5 but the v1.02 seemed to revert it back to GT5 handeling. Before the v1.02 I was able to really sense the brake load but not anymore after the update.

Also the experience of using ABS seems to be reverted back to GT5 physics after the v1.02 update. When slamming the brakes, before the update, the tires would still lockup a bit (ABS 1). But after the update, nothing...

Wondering if somenelse experience a difference in braking before and after the update?

Prior to the update it was possible to lock up with ABS1, post update now allows you to stand on the brake without locking up with ABS1. Racing cars equipped with racing brakes, ABS0 = Utter fucking garbage as you lock up with 20% pedal travel no matter if your brake balance is 0/0. The brake bias is broken and has no effect on pedal travel no matter the setting. 100% garbage.

Skunkers

I just recently bought GT 5 and am really enjoying it. GT 6 is on sale at amazon. Would it be a waste to jump to 6? Is it much of an improvement?

Definitely IMO. A bunch of new cars and tracks, a vastly improved/faster interface, much fewer and shorter load times, improved physics and graphics tweaks, etc. worth it for the new tracks alone honestly.

Amar,
I could get no where near your suggested ratios of 5/1,6/1. let alone an insane 7/1. With stock brakes, 5 is a lock up fest with any car at less than a quarter of total in game brake pressure which is even less than a quarter of physical brake pedal travel (yes I did your calibration trick every time and it helped a little bit, but not much difference overall). At a setting of 7/1, a butterfly farting on my brake pedal causes a complete lock up of my fronts. At no point did the rears even come close to locking up or even give a little bit of extra corner entry rotation until I put them to 6 or above. Putting the rear down to 1 seems unnecessary as the fronts are locking up well ahead of the rears with every type of car.

With racing upgrade brakes, I have to use a ratio of 0/0 on all cars, all tires, and even then it is still locking up my front tires with less than a quarter of in game brake pressure.

Even so, as busted as all of the brake ratio settings and implementation is in GT, even if they got with the standardized concept of brake bias settings, even then. The physics are absolutely terrible in the way they deal with tire lock up. All you have to do is just hold your brakes constantly at the edge where it makes the small tire squeal noise (pretty much what ABS 1 does) and you can still turn in and do what ever you want. It doesn't represent some new balance, it is just a different challenge. I could still carry 100% brakes deep into corners as long as my ratios were set low enough with stock brakes. TBO was still non existent and trail braking still feels wrong. If I am braking straight, I can get to the threshold (little bit of tire squeal) and still turn in without any lock up or need for trail braking. However, if I have my wheel slightly turned, and then apply the tiniest amount of brakes, no where near threshold for the available grip, it goes into insta lock. Unlocking the tires almost always requires a complete let off of the brakes instead of the very easy to learn slight lift to get them rolling again. I believe you even address this in your post saying it is about on,off,on off braking in GT, not real threshold braking.

I agree that ABS 1 is taking away some of the car rotation and feel in corner entry. But what ABS 0 gives you, is so much worse in comparison. It doesn't unlock more physics, it unlocks a nightmare waste of time. It undoubtedly adds a challenge, which GT6 definitely needs because it is still an incredibly forgiving racing sim, and ABS 1 is an assist no matter which way you cut it. However, I can still stomp on and off the gas and brake and seems to only upset the balance of the car in negative G situations, e.g. going over a rise where the suspension begins to unload as the car gets light. That seems to be the only time in GT6 where staying 100% on the throttle or snapping off gets the tail to come around on you unexpectedly (I consider power-on oversteer at corner exit, "expected"). Even with ABS 0, the car is still numb in corner entry with many cars and corners mainly because the off throttle coasting is hollow without any meaningful transmission modeled in GT games.

As it stands in this update of GT6, ABS 1 is crap, ABS 0 is mega crap. Chose your poison. I am sticking with ABS 1 for now because ABS 0 is not braking, it is an arbitrary pedal based mini game. I can jump into 10 different sims right now, turn off all assists, and I will never have to spend hours upon hours just to get the car to even mildly represent a decent approximation of real world braking. The idea that you had to make a detailed document on how to get ABS 0 to not be completely broken, should be a good indication of where it stands in GT games. On top of that, the fact you still can't set a online filter for 0 ABS sessions is revealing too.

Every other game I have played in the last 15+ years, un-checking the "ABS on" assist is a non event, because the cars always behave and brake exactly as you would expect.Sure you will need minor brake bias adjustments here and there for track or driver preference, but it never "unlocks" anything other than the ability to lock my tires up if I brake too hard, but that is what the concept of threshold braking is for. I understand threshold braking, I have done it in real life on race tracks, in race cars. I have done if for hundreds of thousands of corners in racing sims. It is pretty basic stuff. After turning on the car, and making sure everyone knows how to shift and steer, it is literally the first thing they teach you at a racing school. This isn't some exotic racing technique that requires "cheat sheets" to achieve. The most recent example, it took me two laps in AC to get the feel and sound feedback of threshold braking, which is about the same for most other sims. Not several hours and a bookmarked forum post.

RE: Steering lock adjust shortcuts
I use a G27, the 670 lock, IMO, is a must for any higher end sports car or race car. The steering ratio doesn't change, so you end up with super floppy FFB and a huge steering ratio for those kind of cars. On top of that, the FFB still has a massive input lag, so any counter steering or holding of slides is on delay and you get the FFB of the tires gripping again several milliseconds too late. 670 reduces this problem and feels much more responsive. I have no idea with your fanatec, but with the G27, the steering lock adjustments for higher end cars improves the feel of the cars almost as much as the new tire or suspension physics. It is honestly that substantial. I no longer live near anyone with a fanatec so I can't speak to comparisons. Maybe someone who owns both can.

The steering ratio does automatically adjust for some cars, like the X2010, formula GT as it did in GT5. But you will have the same loose steering ratio in an old Fiat 500 as you do in a Ferrari 458. The main thing about the lock adjustment is that it changes the steering ratio of that car (I still never hit the lock limits of 670 or 900 unless I am spun and reversing or something), which still don't exist in the tuning menu, so it allows you to fix what PD didn't with the hidden button shortcuts.

Edit: I hate when I type up an impression post like this that it comes off so negative on GT. I am still loving GT6 and think they made strides. There are just still a ton of long standing issues they desperately need to resolve. The ABS debacle happens to be one. Don't take this the wrong way. I just don't think I have as much patience with PD these days. They have made the same mistakes too many times now.

Oh god, just tested a stock Huayra with ABS 0. even at 0/5 my fronts were locking at 120mph+ at a quarter braking pressure in a dead straight line. And since it comes with racing brakes and you can't downgrade to non racing brakes, the brake pressures are broken with ABS 0 unless you use racing slicks, which I don't want to with this car. I have made sure to use Amars calibration option, which seemed to give my brake pedal a tiny bit more range, but I can see the in game brake meter barely at a quarter strength and locking up my fronts with a 0 setting on my front brake in a straight like in excess of 100 mph. On that note, I think I am done with the ABS 0 experiment. It is broken beyond words. Wow.
You're right, the Huayra is ridiculous. However, I'm not sure that a Huayra's ABS can be disabled in reality (without poking around the electronics), so perhaps Polyphony never configured the brakes correctly for this car. It illustrates why I disagree with Amar on running ABS 0 on everything. I think you should only set ABS 0 for the cars that don't have ABS in reality. The Huayra is clearly meant to be driven in GT6 with ABS set to 1. But try out something that famously has no ABS - the F40. From 120mph, stock tyres, no BB adjustment, I'm able to brake at 75% pressure without locking on ABS 0. It feels great. The same goes for all the cars I've tried that I know don't have ABS. There is no violent locking at minimal pressure, and all have been totally driveable without any need to mess with BB.

The steering lock ratio does automatically adjust for some cars, like the X2010, formula GT as it did in GT5.

The Formula GT uses 900° like in GT5, the only noticeable change in ratio is when you compare dirt / snow tyres to road tyres. The game needs a steering rack option in the car setting menu, maybe they'll add one when the KW 7 post test rig is added to the game?

The Formula GT uses 900° like in GT5, the only noticeable change in ratio is when you compare dirt / snow tyres to road tyres. The game needs a steering rack option in the car setting menu, maybe they'll add one when the KW 7 post test rig is added to the game?

Sorry, I meant ratio, not lock. Reducing the lock with the shortcut does reduce the ratio as well. I would love a separate steering ratio setting in tuning.

Any tips for driving it? I can't get a clean lap in that thing. lol

Use the smallest driving inputs possible. Get it started in a turn then back off the steering inputs and let the rear take it around while you get ready for countersteer. To get the idea; when playing with a controller you can't ever push the steering stick all the way left or right or the car will spin.

I have an '82 911SC in real lifeand it's the scariest and hardest car to drive I've ever been in; it's also the best and most exciting car I've ever had. I can't imagine what it would be like with turbo lag and another 200hp.

I sold my PS3 several months ago thinking I could live without GT, but since it's release I quickly regretted it. Fortunately I was able to borrow one from a friend, and picked up GT6 yesterday on sale.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm having an absolute blast with it. The improved UI, load times, tire model/physics are impressive. After a bit of a panic, I found the FOV settings as well. I happen to be playing FM5 now too, and the load times and unadjustable wide FOV are killing me. Deal breaker bad. Zipping in and out of races, with a view that doesn't make me feel as I'm about to jump to lightspeed makes all the difference in the world.

I happily embrace GT for what it is rather than get caught up in what it isn't. Comfy couch, controller, the grind. I love it as that experience. The T500 stays permanently connected to the PC, so you won't find a lot of critical physics thinking from me, but it's fun watching you guys root through some of these issues. Amar's 3-1 bias felt pretty good on the DS3. I'm curious to see I can improve it with some of gutter's ideas. From my not-very-good memory, braking feels a lot better than GT5, so it's all gravy from here on out for me.

Like I said, I'm just having a lot of fun with it. Loved the opening video too!

IISANDERII

Funny thing happened to me earlier with friends...

For those wondering, yeah the bottom of this car is still pitch black.

Protip: it's not worth spending $100+k in maxing out an Autozam lol. This car is somewhere around 167hp/460pp and while it is a hoot to drive, you're more than likely to end up upside down if you're not careful haha.
Yeah the physics are very floaty, I think that's what gave them the Moon idea.
I can consistently roll my car by putting 2 wheels on the kerb on the final corner at Mt Panarama. I've rolled my car more GT6 already than in all my time with GT5. Still a very enjoyable game but it's lead to not as close racing online.

ethomaz

Banned
I liked the moon missions too... give me more :D

I agree, but at the same time I never want to play anything like the moon cone challenge ever again. Never did get gold on that thing.
At start make a turn around and play the track in the reverse way... I found easy to get the Gold in this one :D even so I needed to play some times.

Korezo

Nissan GT-R cars spoiled me, in the touring and GT races I can't stand the handling of any car but the Nissans, I always end going back to them. It's almost impossible to lose control and the Nissans can be pushed hard everytime, on corners, out of corners, and have excellent brakes. I've tried the R8s, Z4 gt3, and they are just terrible in comparison, any little mistake in those cars and you going spinning, braking and coming out of corners is too bad, you have to almost come to a complete stop. Damn those 2 cars were terrible.

FrankWza

I agree, but at the same time I never want to play anything like the moon cone challenge ever again. Never did get gold on that thing.

there is a straight line to follow that gets you gold easily. try that without swerving around. it pretty much in the middle.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I have 4MM credits now thanks to seasonals. I got that in about 30 min. Microtransactions are so not an issue in the game.

dubc35

I'm many pages late but I played this morning for an hour or so with ABS set to 0 (I've always had all other aids and assists set to 0 so this was the last one). banderas.gif. I'm probably slower but it's so much more engaging and rewarding. Thanks for the posts Amar to get me to try it out!

(Edit) the traction circle is so much more apparent

TTG

The TVR Speed 12 is still the good 'ol looney bin I remember. Will bounce off the red line doing donuts... in 6th gear. Can you tell I'm bored waiting for seasonals yet?

Ahhh, finally got to 200% after the holiday madness. God bless those seasonals. Time for a shopping spree. Need to find a fun car to compliment my Yellow Bird obsession.

Edit: Haha, now with a decent friends list of people actively playing GT6, the racing lines are awesome. When I fuck up the swarm of lines are like Princess Mononoke.

The last S class Mission Race has mandatory SRF?! Are you fucking kidding me? It could have been a triumphant final mission race, sliding that bad boy around the ring on the edge, but nope. Shitty SRF rubber band AI fest. Only managed to beat the gold time by 20+ seconds. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a challenge.

Jabba

Banned
I have 4MM credits now thanks to seasonals. I got that in about 30 min. Microtransactions are so not an issue in the game.

Agree here Kev. I wanted another Group C car today. Did the Red Bull Junior races twice.....boom...Peugot 905. I only had 15k at the time and it didn't take long at all when actually racing for the cash. 170% bonus here.

I'm new to the latest versions of the GT franchise. If you gold the first seasonals, do more open up?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OK car people teach me how to drive manual.

Do you downshift before you brake or after? Simultaneously?

My god, I don't think I've ever been more frustrated:

Every time I play Red Bull Kart event, my PS3 crashes. I just finished first, finally, in the first event, went onto the next one and it crashed! So I lost my gold, and I lost the credits.

Is anyone having major crashing problems? I have an OG 60GB PS3, with a 320GB HDD installed.

I have no idea what to do. It's not only in the Red Bull races, it happens frequently whenever I'm in a race, and I'm ready to break the controller.

It's testament to the game that I keep coming back after a crash -- even after I just finished first then it crashed, I came back... got into 4th position and it fucking crashes again!

WHAT THE FUCK. When I say crash, I mean the PS3 straight up turns off with a blinking red light.

My god, I don't think I've ever been more frustrated:

Every time I play Red Bull Kart event, my PS3 crashes. I just finished first, finally, in the first event, went onto the next one and it crashed! So I lost my gold, and I lost the credits.

Is anyone having major crashing problems? I have an OG 60GB PS3, with a 320GB HDD installed.

I have no idea what to do. It's not only in the Red Bull races, it happens frequently whenever I'm in a race, and I'm ready to break the controller.

It's testament to the game that I keep coming back after a crash -- even after I just finished first then it crashed, I came back... got into 4th position and it fucking crashes again!

WHAT THE FUCK. When I say crash, I mean the PS3 straight up turns off with a blinking red light.

your ps3 is about to die

im sorry

OK car people teach me how to drive manual.

Do you downshift before you brake or after? Simultaneously?

While braking. It should help you brake just a tiny bit faster due to the engine keeps being forced into high revs slowing down the car further. In reality I don't know how much it would offset the heating up of the gearbox and such as a downside though ;) but I haven't seen that be an issue in GT yet ...

Just means that GT6 is pushing other original ps3s too far too. try the last of us or gtav. Should do the same thing.

Never happened in The Last of Us, which I completed and played for hours on end, nor in GTAV, which I haven't finished but have put a few hours into.

Top Bottom