• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 |OT| Moon Rover The Castle

Kukuk

Banned
Does SRF make a bigger difference when playing with a wheel or something? I can't really tell a huge difference between on and off when playing with a controller. I mean, there is one, but it doesn't really make or break the game to me.

dubc35

Yes, it's very apparent using a wheel. The car feels numb.

e*, not that he will listen, lol, but gotta say something

vwJ4Zh1.png

e2* We need a united front against this like the #PS4noDRM movement. #GT6noSRF!

ACH1LL3US

I've been a Forza fan last gen, but have recently gone Playstation only with the mess that is Xbone. So this is an honest question because I'm wondering, and thinking of getting an Xbone just for Forza, can this game really compete with Forza 5?

Having played GT5 since day 1 and still play it now and now having Forza 5 as-well... the short answer is yes, yes it can.

Emwitus

I've been a Forza fan last gen, but have recently gone Playstation only with the mess that is Xbone. So this is an honest question because I'm wondering, and thinking of getting an Xbone just for Forza, can this game really compete with Forza 5?
Yes. Especially if your looking for longevity . it is gran turismo afterall.

velociraptor

GT5 was probably the best supported game of the entire gen.

Sorry for the GT5 question but you guys know your stuff....

Does changing steering settings to simulation make any difference for a controller user?

JamboGT

No it doesn't, nor for most wheel users nowadays, that only affects Logitech wheel users with 270 degree wheels.

Controller sensitivity is just for pad users, I find 5 to be a good setting personally.

Mobius 1

Sorry for the GT5 question but you guys know your stuff....

Does changing steering settings to simulation make any difference for a controller user?

No. The only setting that affects the dualshock is the Controller Sensitivity one in the race settings screen.

Edit- sorry, did not see it was already addressed above. Accursed slow mobile phones...

dubc35

GTPlanet said:
GT6 will have even more updates than GT5, new cars, tracks, and features.

Seasonal Event races will be returning to GT6.

GT6 is designed to be easier for new players to get into, but gets deep for advanced players.

I like these tweets!

It would be pretty dope if they put a teaser for next gen GT in GT6 similar to how they put a new GT5 video in GT psp.

But if it was there I am sure it would have been found by now.

Mobius 1

It would be pretty dope if they put a teaser for next gen GT in GT6 similar to how they put a new GT5 video in GT psp.

But if it was there I am sure it would have been found by now.

The 1080p/60 video of GT6 that they released not long ago gives a good glimpse, I think.

Kazunori has hard time talking about Senna, he means so much to him. GT would not exist without Senna.

You and me both, sir :(

I don't think I played Gran Turismo since 3 or 4, can't remember which one. I didn't even get all of the licenses in that one. Decided to get the digital download version, what do I need to know.

michaelx

Banned
I don't think I played Gran Turismo since 3 or 4, can't remember which one. I didn't even get all of the licenses in that one. Decided to get the digital download version, what do I need to know.

There's microtransactions so you can unlock cars without playing.
So instead of actually driving, you can fork some money and spare yourself from the grind.

KaidoRacer7

"New GT6 opening movie revealed. It’s not the same as the one that leaked online! Brand new. Senna’s kart track shown."

\o/

Drive manual.

Once you feel comfortable with it, youll never want to go back.

Yuck, automatic :p

Kiraly

Bafgs6MCUAAyK-3.jpg:large

PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU

GT creator, Kazunori Yamauchi is now part of Ronda history, after a street has been named after him! #GT6isComing pic.twitter.com/onTaUrnYNu

THE LEGEND

Does SRF make a bigger difference when playing with a wheel or something? I can't really tell a huge difference between on and off when playing with a controller. I mean, there is one, but it doesn't really make or break the game to me.
Makes a big difference whether you're on a wheel or controller. There's a reason why people call it a cheat. Try doing an oval race with TC/Stab assist off and then with SRF on and off and see the difference in lap times, you'll know what I mean.

Kiraly

I really hope we get a Red Bull F1 car in GT6 soon.

Also, now that the legend has its own street the time of Gran Turismo pilgrims is upon us.

Nymphae

Banned
I'm sure this has been talked about, but man I really wish they were doing a PS4 version of this game. I love getting deep into GT game and it's going to be a long wait for GT7.

Top Bottom