• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 |OT| Moon Rover The Castle

nasanu

Banned
Hehe... the guy who said "GT5's suspension modeling was already in advance of anything short of Assetto Corsa" asks me if I'm joking...

If you're judging the quality of a physics engine by how much the suspension moves, you're doing it wrong. When you say 'it barely moves at all', I'm not sure if you're criticising the amount of suspension travel, or the rate at which it animates - either way there are explanations. There isn't a large amount of travel in GTR2 because they are all GT1/NGT cars - they are very stiffly sprung with very little travel. If you're watching the movement and thinking it there should be more reaction to bumps in replays - this is because the replay fidelity in that engine is much lower than what is actually being calculated in the simulation - this is well documented.

There is nothing wrong with the suspension model in GTR2 - it is based on ISI's engine, the same engine that has been used in many successful sims. Indeed, it is the same engine that is still being used by Reiza, who just launched Game Stock Car 2013, widely considered to be one the most accurate sims on the market. And it is the exact game selected for the Power and Glory mod, another highly-praised sim led by Aris (Assetto Corsa physics guy), who was still working on the project in his spare time earlier this year.

It's clear that the base physics engine alone is worthy of comparison to more modern titles - and when you start to consider the additions like live-track evolution, marbles, that Simbin added themselves... well it's fair to say that GTR2 is not a joke.

Ok you have repeated that childish remark twice now so please back it up. Show me a PC sim with a suspension model better than GT5 that is out now? You can find better tyre models, better 'push arbitrary button to start engine' models but as for the suspension and the weight transfer of the cars most PC sims are crap.

And saying that the GTR2 engine runs in many games proves only your ignorance of the way physics models are programmed. Almost all sims run the same basic equations needing the same basic fixes. You could use just about any sim engine and make it arcade or sim depending on how you configure the variables and interrupt the equations. And the fact you mention peripheral things like marbles suggests to me that you are yet another who judges a sim not by the driving model but by what surrounds it. They have nothing to do with the physics of the suspension nor calculating the dynamics of the car on the track. But they are very useful for making people think wow, this arcade racer is so realistic...

What the hell? The headlights, even on high beams have been ok, if not a little too dark, all of a sudden on the Willow Springs night masters race it is like I am in squid ink! The gamma dropped through the floor on that track for no reason. I don't get it? Why is the lighting all over the place? Lighting is PD's rock, they will fuck up everything under the sun.. but not the actual sun!

I am so happy they took the time to map real time star charts. I really am. Most endurance racers know that headlights are secondary to star maps. Most apexes are found by relation to the north star. Is that Orion's belt rising in the east? My gosh, I must be upon the chicane! Braking commence! What the fuck? It is like thousands of lumens difference in the exact same car between tracks.

It looks like the honeymoon period of GT6 is rapidly crumbling. There are so many core components broken. How is this the second effort on the last year of a console's life span? GT5P was more polished than this game. We were promised that GT5 was establishing a foundation that not only the next GT could be built off, but the next gen GT! If this is what they can muster on a PS3, I am terrified at how much of a cluster fuck GT7 is going to be. It played so well out of the gate, but the deeper I dive into the game the more baffling it becomes. They hit the reset button on all the wrong features. Night racing was so good in GT5. I never had a single problem. Now it is a mess.

Forgot to mention that the other day when I did that race. It was pitch black. The road doesn't refract light like the environment does. So because the track is barren itself means you can't see shit.

This game would be so much better on PS4.

Congratulations PD. You have managed, against all odds, to make your AI substantially worse. This is so stupid. I am behind the AI, it brakes dumb early, slow as ball sack out of corners. The second I get ahead of it, it fucking goes nitro tits on the straights and rear ends me in the braking zones because apparently the AI all of a sudden brakes at the 15m marker. Jesus fuck PD is clueless.

Write some code, like Durante did, and send it to Polyphony.

Xanadu

Banned
Ok you have repeated that childish remark twice now so please back it up. Show me a PC sim with a suspension model better than GT5 that is out now? You can find better tyre models, better 'push arbitrary button to start engine' models but as for the suspension and the weight transfer of the cars most PC sims are crap.

77780gufr.gif

red731

So myself and later my friend, we started playing this and ah oh gir, oh boy.
Time dilation, what the eff. Time is flying so freaking fast with this game!

I started playing with manual and man, manual is the way to go for me -
cockpit view, every info on screen off, just the perfect lane to be see.

Such bliss. Much race. So good. Wow.

ed: I also decided not to use the 1mil Cr. from anny edition. I will, but later. Racing while gaining credits is just too good - you've got to learn these tracks.

Screen tearing wise, I've just seen it on Willow Springs. I was maybe too emerged in the other races, ha!

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess

lol?

Pretty much every PC sim far exceeds anything and everything GT5 in terms of simulation.

GT5 is terrible...

GT6s suspension model is very good but still not better than top end PC sims and it's stone age and completely terrible tyre model ruins 90% of the suspension simulation.

Congratulations PD. You have managed, against all odds, to make your AI substantially worse. This is so stupid. I am behind the AI, it brakes dumb early, slow as ball sack out of corners. The second I get ahead of it, it fucking goes nitro tits on the straights and rear ends me in the braking zones because apparently the AI all of a sudden brakes at the 15m marker. Jesus fuck PD is clueless.

Oddly enough, it's a significant improvement over GT5. If only it didn't have that ridiculous rubber banding :|

Emwitus

AI, no matter how many times we try to spin it, even in games like forza 5 is shit. You have an illusion of good AI but not really autonomous AI. If they did they would be coding at DARPA.

Now, let's factor in the fact that the ps3 has less memory than the xbox 360 and is 7 years old....yeah

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
AI, no matter how many times we try to spin it, even in games like forza 5 is shit. You have an illusion of good AI but not really autonomous AI. If they did they would be coding at DARPA.

The main problem with A.I is how slow it drives in Forza. Reports are already coming in of FM5 A.I getting cleaner and faster.

Now, let's factor in the fact that the ps3 has less memory than the xbox 360 and is 7 years old....yeah

A whole 10mb less?

And 360 is 8 years old

Okay...

Anyway, GT6s A.I is a significant improvement over GT5 in terms of actual intelligence. Unfortunately it's completely ruined by rubber banding, rabbit chases and rolling starts...

paskowitz

What the hell? The headlights, even on high beams have been ok, if not a little too dark, all of a sudden on the Willow Springs night masters race it is like I am in squid ink! The gamma dropped through the floor on that track for no reason. I don't get it? Why is the lighting all over the place? Lighting is PD's rock, they will fuck up everything under the sun.. but not the actual sun!

I am so happy they took the time to map real time star charts. I really am. Most endurance racers know that headlights are secondary to star maps. Most apexes are found by relation to the north star. Is that Orion's belt rising in the east? My gosh, I must be upon the chicane! Braking commence! What the fuck? It is like thousands of lumens difference in the exact same car between tracks.

It looks like the honeymoon period of GT6 is rapidly crumbling. There are so many core components broken. How is this the second effort on the last year of a console's life span? GT5P was more polished than this game. We were promised that GT5 was establishing a foundation that not only the next GT could be built off, but the next gen GT! If this is what they can muster on a PS3, I am terrified at how much of a cluster fuck GT7 is going to be. It played so well out of the gate, but the deeper I dive into the game the more baffling it becomes. They hit the reset button on all the wrong features. Night racing was so good in GT5. I never had a single problem. Now it is a mess.

I actually completely agree.

The "oooo this game is new" effect is wearing off real quick. My biggest gripe by far is the FFB. It is terrible. So far I have used a G25 and T500RS and they both suck. I have hear Fanatec wheels are even worse (mine is in the shop... soon I am going to think it is a Ferrari). There is absolutely no oversteer transition sensation. The center spring is almost non existent. Virtually no rumble on rumble strips. No understeer sensation. Basically it is just weight.

GT5 with my CSW was far far far better.

Dead Man

You are being disingenuous. How can you say this about PD, the developers who support their games for free far beyond anything that has ever been seen before? The amount of content they give for free is unheard of. The amount of free DLC they added to GT5P and GT5 was unheard of. They have said they will support GT6 in the same way and we already know there are a large amount of free Vision GT cars coming free.

If they wanted to just rake in the cash they could have held back a hundred cars and 10 tracks, sold them off as paid DLC. Wouldn't that have made much more money than offering to buy credits when the game dishes them out as generously as any previous game?

They added features that should have been there at launch. They added a couple cars for free. The amount of DLC they added is unheard of? You must be very young if that amount of extra content impressed you. For free content, go look at Burnout Paradise. For masses of DLC, go look at Bethesda.

LOL at the bold. Sorry it's wearing off so quick though. I think I will just pass on this till I can get it really cheap or used. The improvements in design and interface are important but are mostly things that should be a given, and it sounds like there is still way too much jank.

commedieu

Banned
lol?

Pretty much every PC sim far exceeds anything and everything GT5 in terms of simulation.

GT5 is terrible...

GT6s suspension model is very good but still not better than top end PC sims and it's stone age and completely terrible tyre model ruins 90% of the suspension simulation.

Oddly enough, it's a significant improvement over GT5. If only it didn't have that ridiculous rubber banding :|

Sounds like he couldn't name any boys. It doesn't take a super high end pc to calc suspension/driving models. Else everyone wouldn't be holding gpl/rfactor/gtr as accurate in their time. It handles realsitic or it doesn't. And thats subjective based on user feeling. No one here can compare the code of driving models/suspension/physics. So why not just wonder why gt6 has more cars than any pc sim?

Its in a simple package to hook up to a tv and a steering wheel. Look, I'm sure you think you can be a real racer one day, or currently are. Great we all are and do or just enjoy it for other reasons. Gt actually has competitons to bring gamers to the track.. can't say simbin is doing the same.

And its not like because you think one team of programmers accurately simulated what it is to drive than another, it means that another person In another program can't learn the ins and outs of competitive driving. Its not like you can hop into established sim communities casually either, and its not as if everyone is trying to push themselves to the edge with a buttkicker.

Terrible or bad is being hyperbolic.

Neo 007

At this stage I've come to the conclusion that GT6 is great for Hot-Lapping,Time Trialing.

Sadly...and thats about it.

TTG

God, this AI. Doing the "Tour of Japan" an evo does a full fucking endo going into a turn on the Tokyo track. Next race at Motegi, I'm so far ahead that I let off the throttle on the final straight, what does the AI behind me do? The same thing. I actually looked it up through its instrument panel on the replay, went from complete coasting to half throttle on the back straight. The third place car went passed us at a good 30 mph faster when we crossed the line, I don't know if it couldn't find a way to pass(even though I didn't move laterally at all) or what.

This is ridiculous. The special events are just gone as far as I can tell, Goodwood and lunar rover fit the name of the coffee breaks, not the stuff they have stashed to the side now. Even the license tests have been relegated to tutorial zone only. So all we're left with are these mind numbingly stupid, classic GT rolling start races. That's right kids, all Polyphony could come up with to utilize this plethora of tracks and what is probably the largest roster of cars ever seen are the moving slalom/obstacle course around a track races against ridiculous AI. The sort of AI that would pass for an April's fool joke... I'm getting a headache. I don't know if it's worth it to keep going or wait for those seasonal races with 500k+ rewards to resurface so I can enjoy more cars, probably online or in free run.

Maybe the plan all along was to get something out this holiday season and bring it up to speed later, with the real focus being on a PS4 release down the line. That interview with Kaz would certainly suggest so. That's why a first party game is actually poorly optimized for 8 year old hardware and all of the career stuff is so limited, not to mention the outdated car list. I think I actually miss Jeff Gordon's zombie face and the procedurally generated tracks from hell.

nib95

Banned
They added features that should have been there at launch. They added a couple cars for free. The amount of DLC they added is unheard of? You must be very young if that amount of extra content impressed you. For free content, go look at Burnout Paradise. For masses of DLC, go look at Bethesda.

LOL at the bold. Sorry it's wearing off so quick though. I think I will just pass on this till I can get it really cheap or used. The improvements in design and interface are important but are mostly things that should be a given, and it sounds like there is still way too much jank.

Just so you're aware, GutterBoy has been the most outspoken, extremely critical, consistently negative, GT opinioned member of these forums. I wouldn't base my opinion on his posts. They will, and always have been the most extrapolated and exaggerated versions of complaints and negativity you will generally find towards the franchise, at least in volume, temperament and consistency, as has forever been the case with his posts regarding the franchise.

Just have a browse through the GT5 and GT vs Forza threads to see what I mean.

The reality is, if you enjoy GT as a franchise, you will enjoy this game. It is an improvement over GT5 in many ways, some fundamental (driving mechanics, tyre and suspension physics etc) but like all games, still has its flaws and issues. I'd imagine a lot of it will be developed or improved with the free Spec II update which also happened with GT5.

TTG

At this stage I've come to the conclusion that GT6 is great for Hot-Lapping,Time Trialing.

Sadly...and thats about it.

Except that it doesn't keep track of your times on different circuits. It'll disqualify you, but show you a top 10 at Spa? Fuck no.

That't the way GT has always been.

At least they were trying. Go back to the special events in 5, there's real diversity there.

Dead Man

Just so you're aware, GutterBoy has been the most outspoken extremely critical consistently negative opinionated member of these forums. I wouldn't base my opinion on his posts. They will, and always have been the most extrapolated and exaggerated versions of complaints and negativity you can find, as has forever been the case with his posts regarding the franchise.

Just how a browse through the GT and GT vs Forza threads to see what I mean.

The reality is, if you enjoy GT as a franchise, you will enjoy this game. It is an improvement over GT5 in most ways, some fundamental (driving mechanics, tyre and suspension physics etc) but like all games, still has its flaws and issues. I'd imagine a lot of it will be developed or improved with the free Spec II update which also happened with GT5.

I haven't only been using his posts. I am also a massive critic of 5 though, most of his thoughts echo mine on that particular game.

The physics model was fine to me before, it was accurate enough that playing with a controller as I do I had wishes for imporovements in every other area of the game. I wanted no tearing, I wanted more event variety, I wanted lots of things. The only things I wanted that I got are B Spec integrated into normal races like 4, quicker menus, undoing weight changes to cars, and that's about it. Race variety is still rubbish, there are now no endurance races, AI is not improved, still no decent sound, no proper mechanical damage (don't really care about visual damage), still no car customisation regarding some of the most fundamental things, tyre size and pressure. It is just not good enough. Releasing updates to make the game what it should be at launch is fine, but it should still be a finished game at launch. Neither of the PS3 versions have bee.

They keep making more content, but they don't actually improve the game.

If people are enjoying it, that's great, but all the videos I have seen, reports I have read, and information presented tell me this would just be a frustrating game for me to play since it is just not design how I like games to be designed.

Part of me does hope it sells poorly so PD get the wakeup that 5 obviously didn't give them. That doesn't mean I don't understand why people would enjoy this iteration.

GT peaked at 4 for me, and it has been plunging off a cliff since.

/rant

Sorry, I know there are very passionate defenders of the series, and I understand why they do so. There is bugger all that compares to GT in the things they do well. They just do so much of everything else badly.

nib95

Banned
I haven't only been using his posts. I am also a massive critic of 5 though, most of his thoughts echo mine on that particular game.

The physics model was fine to me before, it was accurate enough that playing with a controller as I do I had wishes for imporovements in every other area of the game. I wanted no tearing, I wanted more event variety, I wanted lots of things. The only things I wanted that I got are B Spec integrated into normal races like 4, quicker menus, undoing weight changes to cars, and that's about it. Race variety is still rubbish, there are now no endurance races, AI is not improved, still no decent sound, no proper mechanical damage (don't really care about visual damage), still no car customisation regarding some of the most fundamental things, tyre size and pressure. It is just not good enough. Releasing updates to make the game what it should be at launch is fine, but it should still be a finished game at launch. Neither of the PS3 versions have bee.

If people are enjoying it, that's great, but all the videos I have seen, reports I have read, and information presented tell me this would just be a frustrating game for me to play since it is just not design how I like games to be designed.

Part of me does hope it sells poorly so PD get the wakeup that 5 obviously didn't give them. That doesn't mean I don't understand why people would enjoy this iteration.

/rant

Sorry, I know there are very passionate defenders of the series, and I understand why they do so. There is bugger all that compares to GT in the things they do well. They just do so much of everything else badly.

Have really only played the game a few days at my cousins (my copy is still sealed), I can say I agree with a lot of what you said and disagree with others. Especially in general content and race variety, the "fundamentals" as you put it, and the AI in general. But I'll respond only after I've completed the game or played a lot more than I have. Unfortunately Assassin's Creed IV is taking up all my time, otherwise I'd have sunk a lot more in to GT6.

Dead Man

Have really only played the game a few days at my cousins (my copy is still sealed), I can say I agree with a lot of what you said and disagree with others. Especially in general content and race variety, the "fundamentals" as you put it, and the AI in general. But I'll respond only after I've completed the game or played a lot more than I have. Unfortunately Assassin's Creed IV is taking up all my time, otherwise I'd have sunk a lot more in to GT6.

:) All good. That tells me a lot though, since I think you are a pretty big GT fan. If another game is taking your time that's not what I would have expected.

nib95

Banned
:) All good. That tells me a lot though, since I think you are a pretty big GT fan. If another game is taking your time that's not what I would have expected.

PS4 hype, what can I say. Kinda don't want to go back to current gen graphics though lol. Only reason I will is because it's GT, otherwise I'd have thrown in the PS3 towel.

Dead Man

PS4 hype, what can I say. Kinda don't want to go back to current gen graphics though lol. Only reason I will is because it's GT, otherwise I'd have thrown in the PS3 towel.

Fair enough. Don't have much of that either. I think I am just getting too old for console gaming :(

Oh well. I will continue to keep an eye on GT6, maybe they will perfect it with some upgrades.

malyce

At the very least the online is smooth. I think that is where this game will live after a month or so.

Fuck how smooth the online is. They removed shuffle racing and lounges, changing lobby settings is now a fucking chore, the slipstream is still too strong on weak, they fucked up psn names. Where's my match-making? Where's my car clubs?

Also, the way ABS is modeled in this game is a step up over its predecessor, but driving without ABS is still a huge clusterfuck. Some cars lock up at 20% pedal travel, while others lock up at 80%. It varies wildly. At least give up the option to calibrate pedal travel in the game.

Any tips on mission b-5 (the gt-r race)? For the life of me, I haven't been able to do any better than 2:22.890 which doesn't even get silver.

TJP

I don't normally weigh in on the PC vs console sims but in this instance I will because of the person who kicked it off in this thread troll posted in the PC thread.

There is nothing wrong with the suspension model in GTR2 - it is based on ISI's engine, the same engine that has been used in many successful sims. Indeed, it is the same engine that is still being used by Reiza, who just launched Game Stock Car 2013, widely considered to be one the most accurate sims on the market. And it is the exact game selected for the Power and Glory mod, another highly-praised sim led by Aris (Assetto Corsa physics guy), who was still working on the project in his spare time earlier this year.
ISI created rFactor Pro which is used by many F1 and NASCAR teams so it's clear ISI know what they're doing when it comes to creating a world class vehicle simulator. As mentioned many other developers use rFactor - which comes in different versions (Reiza use the latest version) - as the basis for their sims as mentioned. I can't think of any other developers who can claim F1 teams use their sim.

That said, enjoy what you like and try not to bash other products. It wasn't that long ago the sim racing genre was considered a dying market; there are now more quality sims than ever and many PC only sim may end up on the PS4. Embrace them all I say.

Any tips on mission b-5 (the gt-r race)? For the life of me, I haven't been able to do any better than 2:22.890 which doesn't even get silver.

I gave up on that stupid race. I was on gold medal pace, perfect lap so far. Then halfway through the AI decides to rubberband on me in a corner and rear ends me. I get disqualified. I had to turn my PS3 off.

Didn't see this posted: http://youtu.be/XRHTFuICKkk

Be forewarned, it's Jay Leno. Then again, it's Jay Leno talking about cars, and I happen to like him when he's in car guy mode.
As a comedian, I HATE Jay Leno. But him in car mode I'd watch an hour of every day. Well maybe not every day. It's pretty awesome they included his garage in the game, at least a selection of cars. He's got some really interesting things in there.

IISANDERII

I gave up on that stupid race. I was on gold medal pace, perfect lap so far. Then halfway through the AI decides to rubberband on me in a corner and rear ends me. I get disqualified. I had to turn my PS3 off.

As a comedian, I HATE Jay Leno. But him in car mode I'd watch an hour of every day. Well maybe not every day. It's pretty awesome they included his garage in the game, at least a selection of cars. He's got some really interesting things in there.
You're a comedian? Cool, would love to hear about that someday.

spwolf

/rant

I love all the people who never played the game but having strong opinions on what PD should or should not do.

Stupidity of it is that at its core, GT6 is easily the best GT ever. Suspension model is that good and far more advanced than GT5. GT4 cant be compared at all but it was also on much inferior PS2.

But hey, here is the checklist of 1000 features, they missed 5, OMG.

Dead Man

I love all the people who never played the game but having strong opinions on what PD should or should not do.

Stupidity of it is that at its core, GT6 is easily the best GT ever. Suspension model is that good and far more advanced than GT5. GT4 cant be compared at all but it was also on much inferior PS2.

But hey, here is the checklist of 1000 features, they missed 5, OMG.

Hey, I love people that think it is impossible to have an informed opinion without playing the game. Keep up the good fight mate.

And yeah, after play 5 iterations, I think I am able to make suggestions about what I would like to see in the game. But it looks like you just saw a post criticising PD and got your arse chapped from it, missing the parts where I said it was fine for people to like it. But drive on with your butthurt and lack of ability to actually rebut opinions in favour of posting salty little bullshit replies.

Edit: Actually you really didn't read my post did you? I said the handling model was good enough for me, I agree it has been improved, your post just becomes more of a disaster the longer I look at it. I said the thing I care about had not been improved, but you just got your rage goggles on and thought I was saying there had been no improvements, didn't you? Fucking hell, fans like you are worse than haters.

kerrak

I'm enjoying a lot GT6. It's a big leap from GT5, in terms of UI, IQ, amount of tracks, cars, physics and yes, much better online, even better AI (still a poor AI but not piss poor).
Of course it has it's flaws, it's a massive game. For those that want to nitpick every aspect of the game and not enjoy it as a whole, there are plenty of ways to do so.

Denur

Put TC on 0. The GT-R loves to be thrown around (brake late and induce oversteer), so just go wild with it and make its tires squeal. You should be able to pass the opponent within the first sector (even before the first hard left "The Loop").

The credit glitch wouldn't work for me...not sure what I did wrong, but now I have 2 of those Mercedes and only 70k left!

I think it maybe because the first time I did it I basically saved the patch at the prompt before realising I shouldn't have. I think redeleted 1.10 and then chose 'no' to the patch prompt, but it doesn't work!

I hope PD tweak the A.I. somehow.

Even having an illusion of half-decent computer opponents would go a long way in improving the game overall.

I love GT6, but it's hard to grind through the career mode (which I was enjoying), with the AI at present. I mean, can they even overtake each other?

I'd have probably preferred having the career set up as a series of time trials with times to beat than the continual overtaking tbh.

Jezbollah

I have a digital copy of the game, decided to do the credit glitch once and it's worked.

16.2gb reinstalled and I'm back to my save game 20 million credits better off.

Shaneus

Chances are, you can have mine when Driveclub comes out. I'm not even joking... GT5 for me is a $68AUD stopgap until I can justify dropping ~$550 on a PS4 and DC.

It's a good game, but I'm enjoying it because it's something different, not because it's fantastic. AC and GSC fill the "fantastic" quota in quite nicely :)

And saying that the GTR2 engine runs in many games proves only your ignorance of the way physics models are programmed. Almost all sims run the same basic equations needing the same basic fixes. You could use just about any sim engine and make it arcade or sim depending on how you configure the variables and interrupt the equations. And the fact you mention peripheral things like marbles suggests to me that you are yet another who judges a sim not by the driving model but by what surrounds it. They have nothing to do with the physics of the suspension nor calculating the dynamics of the car on the track. But they are very useful for making people think wow, this arcade racer is so realistic...
You're asking me... to back up... what? You made the bold claim in the first place, I'm just amused by it - how about you offer some evidence to back up your statement? Your explanation so far seems to be 'the suspension moves a lot', and you choose to ignore the fact that suspension movement has been simulated in this manner throughout the life of several physics engines, whether visually represented or not.

My entire post is about the core physics engine used in GTR2, and I mention as an aside that it has additional features like track evolution, and you interpret that as me failing to consider the driving model, when that is all I've been talking about.

I don't normally weigh in on the PC vs console sims but in this instance I will because of the person who kicked it off in this thread troll posted in the PC thread.
I hope you're talking about the other guy... but you quoted me so I'm confused.

Bulk_Rate

Leaning more towards lawn mowers.

Anyone else notice that the free 15th Anniversary cars sound more weedeater-like than their normal counterparts? The regular C7 Vette sounds V8-ish; the 15th Ann. version like a Hoover. Same with the other "15th" cars.

Glitch or did the engine notes for all of the 15th cars become more wheezy since they are all slightly modded?

Top Bottom