• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 |OT| Moon Rover The Castle

Mobius 1

The update removed the watermark from the demo loops, so now I can break in my new plasma with glorious GT6 running on it for hours.

Whoever at PD was this insightful, thank you.

Dead Man

My God! I don't have the game yet, I've seen (and heard) many cars on youtube but the X2014 Junior sounds so good. Am I dreaming?
What happened PD? You finally got it right? Is this a glimpse of the new GT sounds?? :O

Only PD could create made up sounds that are better than the actual ones they use. But yeah, hopefully it means good things for 7.

Dead Man

Kaz said the new sounds could be included in a patch of GT6. Not at day one but later

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gt6-engine-sounds-could-included-in-game-update/

Kaz has said a lot of things over the years, and often with a lot more certainty. I'll wait until I see it. I will not assume it will happen any earlier than 7. Hell, maybe not even then. Be nice if they patched it into 6 though.

From that interview:

Night racing should be improved as well, as Yamauchi noted, ”the dispersion of light from the headlights has advanced greatly from GT5 to GT6.”

I don't have the game, but that seems to contradict what gaffers have said. If I am remembering wrong please correct me :)

Mobius 1

I don't have the game, but that seems to contradict what gaffers have said. If I am remembering wrong please correct me :)

The dispersion of light is fine, but I think there is an issue with the exposure of the dynamic camera system that PD employs. Basically, it gets seriously dark during the dusk hours until the sun is completely gone, then the exposure reverts back to normal and visibility is the same as in GT5. I wonder if they changed the way the sunset/sunrise cycle is done.

Also in some tracks, only your car will project lights on the scenery, the remaining ones will not. Thats just cosmetic and probably done for performance reasons.

When all is said and done in a few years, I believe we will look back in amazement on how this, and GT5, were accomplished on this hardware.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Has anyone tried Cone Challenge Trial 3 (under A license, the one with the Ferrari) since the 1.02 patch? I first tried it today and It seems to be broken for me... even after hitting all 100 cones and passing the finish line, the timer keeps going and event doesn't stop making it impossible to actually get a trophy or even complete the event.

Obviously others have completed the event in previous versions cause there's replays of the event on Youtube.

Could someone with 1.02 downloaded check and see if it's a problem with the patch, or is it just on my end (and thus I've got a buggered disc...)

XJF

Could someone with 1.02 downloaded check and see if it's a problem with the patch, or is it just on my end (and thus I've got a buggered disc...)

Just tried it. I am also unable to finish the race. Glitched. hopefully they patch it soon

TTG

As far as the lighting goes, first the bad:

It's not well optimized for the platform. This sounds oxymoronic, first party game and all, but there are glaring negatives. Some shadows flicker on and off, some shadows behave weirdly when the 24 hour cycle is turned on(don't know exactly what's technically different, but the static lighting does better), so it looks like pools of shadow that will trickle on track as the perspective moves. Everyone loading the game up for the first time at Brands Hatch knows this. Only the player's car will have well modelled headlamp lighting, which isn't an issue in the game, it just looks weird on replays. Finally, the edges where headlight's light dissipates and similarly the shadow's edge can have a tile like quality, the fidelity isn't there.

I'm making it sound worse than it is, the over all impact of all this "jank" is very rarely jarring. The good:

Global lighting and the way it lights up the interiors of cars has greatly improved. Everyone will remember GT5's early Splinter Cell-esque lighting in the cabin that would turn the dashboard completely black with straight edged shadows, that stuff is gone. Similarly, the way light gets into the crevices other than the cabin is great, I just noticed clearly last race the Mclaren F1's gold lined firewall reflecting back at me as I was behind it. Same with a Pike's Peak car I have, from behind the rear axle, differential and suspension are awesome to watch and it's not something that would ever be well lit in game in GT5. The paint on cars looks a million times better with the way it is now lit. I don't know if you want to file reflections under lighting, but clear coated paint on panels AND interior pieces look awesome. So, the FXX has a clear finish on the carbon fiber steering wheel and that's captured perfectly. Same thing with most badges that are on modern steering wheels, that finish looks great.

To answer the question, I think night racing is fine. It's actually a huge improvement from GT5 in terms of the night sky and how actually fucking dark a road can be when it's not lit up by street lamps or whatever. It may seem like a dick move to cut visibility like that, but it's something race drivers have to deal with, much like with reduced visibility in certain cars, spray from rain, dust from a dirt surface etc...

Pogonip

Neo Member
Just tried it. I am also unable to finish the race. Glitched. hopefully they patch it soon

Thanks for checking! Wonder what they were doing when making the patch causing this specific event to break. But it might not be the only broken event...

Dead Man

The dispersion of light is fine, but I think there is an issue with the exposure of the dynamic camera system that PD employs. Basically, it gets seriously dark during the dusk hours until the sun is completely gone, then the exposure reverts back to normal and visibility is the same as in GT5. I wonder if they changed the way the sunset/sunrise cycle is done.

Also in some tracks, only your car will project lights on the scenery, the remaining ones will not. Thats just cosmetic and probably done for performance reasons.

When all is said and done in a few years, I believe we will look back in amazement on how this, and GT5, were accomplished on this hardware.

As far as the lighting goes, first the bad:

It's not well optimized for the platform. This sounds oxymoronic, first party game and all, but there are glaring negatives. Some shadows flicker on and off, some shadows behave weirdly when the 24 hour cycle is turned on(don't know exactly what's technically different, but the static lighting does better), so it looks like pools of shadow that will trickle on track as the perspective moves. Everyone loading the game up for the first time at Brands Hatch knows this. Only the player's car will have well modelled headlamp lighting, which isn't an issue in the game, it just looks weird on replays. Finally, the edges where headlight's light dissipates and similarly the shadow's edge can have a tile like quality, the fidelity isn't there.

I'm making it sound worse than it is, the over all impact of all this "jank" is very rarely jarring. The good:

Global lighting and the way it lights up the interiors of cars has greatly improved. Everyone will remember GT5's early Splinter Cell-esque lighting in the cabin that would turn the dashboard completely black with straight edged shadows, that stuff is gone. Similarly, the way light gets into the crevices other than the cabin is great, I just noticed clearly last race the Mclaren F1's gold lined firewall reflecting back at me as I was behind it. Same with a Pike's Peak car I have, from behind the rear axle, differential and suspension are awesome to watch and it's not something that would ever be well lit in game in GT5. The paint on cars looks a million times better with the way it is now lit. I don't know if you want to file reflections under lighting, but clear coated paint on panels AND interior pieces look awesome. So, the FXX has a clear finish on the carbon fiber steering wheel and that's captured perfectly. Same thing with most badges that are on modern steering wheels, that finish looks great.

To answer the question, I think night racing is fine. It's actually a huge improvement from GT5 in terms of the night sky and how actually fucking dark a road can be when it's not lit up by street lamps or whatever. It may seem like a dick move to cut visibility like that, but it's something race drivers have to deal with, much like with reduced visibility in certain cars, spray from rain, dust from a dirt surface etc...
Thanks for the clarifications guys, appreciated :)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Getting a new ps3 tomorrow, what do I need for transferring my GT6 save if I don't have PS+?
I just need to log in my PSN profile and copy over the save I slapped on a USB stick and I'm good?
Just asking because I remember when I did that for God of War 3 after getting my Slim the system told me the save was incompatible with that profile...

GT6 save file is not locked, you can just use USB drive/flash media.

Yeah, I know, what I'm asking is if the whole process I've highlighted in my post is correct, I've already copied GT6’s save on a USB stick. As I've said, I had problems when transferring GOW3's save with the same method back when I bought my second ps3. Don't wanna risk making the same mistake since I won't have this PS3 at hand anymore, starting tomorrow.

Korezo

Just to add to @skynidas tips.

- In Karts races you can use the lowest transmission speed because there are a lot of turns and few straight lines and if you the karts can't pass you even in lowest top speed... so the higher acceleration to return from the turns are the best think in the Kart races.

I tried this tip in my final race in the GT Arena track and it was terrible, came in 11th and screwed me from golding championship. The kart handled like crap, turning was much more difficult because of all the extra wheel spin from lowering transition speed.

TTG

I mentioned this last night.....but I just can't decide.

Bro's.....what Le Mans class racer should I drop 2 mill on?

A test drive option would be nice, wouldn't it? The R18TDI Anniversary notwithstanding(which is nice and cuddly and with a little torque bite from that diesel, but ultimately too slow), all I got for you is GT5 knowledge. Fastest is the Toyota Minolta. Personal favorite are the Pescies because there's an aftermarket wing available for an extra dose of downforce, which is a very good thing(unless something has changed and they've left that option out). Last but not least, the Mazda 787B is appreciably slower, but the best looking and sounding prototype in the game. Also, you can't go wrong with the Merc Sauber C9.

I tried this tip in my final race in the GT Arena track and it was terrible, came in 11th and screwed me from golding championship. The kart handled like crap, turning was much more difficult because of all the extra wheel spin from lowering transition speed.

Yeah, you still have to be very careful exiting a turn no matter what. I did find the tip helpful for the 100cc karts on Kart World, which is the tightest track, so I think even if you have to stay well off the gas until you're sure the kart is stable, you'll still be faster exiting a turn than before in most cases.

Dunno about the 125cc karts. I just did the Red Bull kart championship, which was annoying just because I got second in every race but the last one, where I got third. Clearly I need to do some work there. (Which I can now, because I managed to repair my DFGT! Kids: don't make your first soldering job the tiny wires on a USB cable, it suuuuucks.)

I'm probably sounding like a broken record at this point, but I can't be the only one. The AI is CONSTANTLY fucking me over. I don't wanna play anymore because of it. Especially the 5 race championships.

PD! Next patch. Put a big invisible box around my car at all times and tell the other drivers to "BACK THE FUCK OFF".

I just did the same thing and it helped me. Just be gentler with the throttle maybe.

Anyone think the money adjustments, re-introduction of bonuses warrant a thread, because of the whole MT thing?

There were separate threads about gifting cars being missing in GT6 even though it was already patched out in GT5. And a thread about less car awards for events even though the list in the op was wildly inaccurate.

I'd say this is definitely thread worthy

Dead Man

There were separate threads about gifting cars being missing in GT6 even though it was already patched out in GT5. And a thread about less car awards for events even though the list in the op was wildly inaccurate.

I'd say this is definitely thread worthy

You can still gift cars worth less than 1 million in GT5, can't you?

Korezo

Yeah, you still have to be very careful exiting a turn no matter what. I did find the tip helpful for the 100cc karts on Kart World, which is the tightest track, so I think even if you have to stay well off the gas until you're sure the kart is stable, you'll still be faster exiting a turn than before in most cases.

Dunno about the 125cc karts. I just did the Red Bull kart championship, which was annoying just because I got second in every race but the last one, where I got third. Clearly I need to do some work there. (Which I can now, because I managed to repair my DFGT! Kids: don't make your first soldering job the tiny wires on a USB cable, it suuuuucks.)

I used it with the 125 shifter karts, maybe its no good with those since there's gear changes. Kart was very bad in early gears.

amar212

Anyone think the money adjustments, re-introduction of bonuses warrant a thread, because of the whole MT thing?

My 2 cents about this.

History teaches us that Yamauchi himself was not keen about SCE 2005/06 idea to make original GTHD project game with strong emphasis on micros. IIRC it was him who decided to abandon such route.

We also know how such designs, where monetization of the game is involved, primarily comes from the publishers side. Both EA and MSG are example of such praxis. I have deep and strong conviction that Turn10 is among the sadest AAA studio in the world because of repetitive decisions made by MS that are making problems for the FM series (from HID support, to micros and bad image FM is getting since 2009 because of it).

I think that complete idea for micros in GT was arranged by SCE. I think Polyphony loves money - everybody does - but I don't think how initial idea to add micros in GT6 was theirs. I will also use example of statistics that Solal used many times in past weeks, because they simply know behaviour of the players. However, push from SCE was probably strong because they simply wanted to test the damn thing.

I wrote my opinions on that to both Yoshida and Yamauchi prior to GT6 launch and I also think public voice about Micros in Forza and GT6 made them all (MSG and SCE) to be very fast in adjusting their assesments. Seeing both games made similar move in such short time is proof they are monitoring the behaviour of the players. Also, I really think both monetization schemes have probably failed miserably in praxis.

However, I also think how PD knows very good what is up and they've just waited for the negativity flood to flip the switch and look at SCE and tell them "We told you". Fact how all payouts are now 100% in line with GT5 is pure evidence in that direction.

And we will never find out how it was even possible to have such elaborate and efficient Trojan Horse like 20M glitch in the game in the first place. It seemed so damn impossible to have such oversight in the first place without developer actually not being aware of it.

So, I would always "blame" publisher for such moves, for both Forza and GT. Both developers are probably very happy with current outcome because no sane parent loves to see its child being not accepted by friends because psychologist thought it would be in mutual interest that child wears Jasons mask on Christimas party. Or something along those lines.

Sorc3r3r

My 2 cents about this.

History teaches us that Yamauchi himself was not keen about SCE 2005/06 idea to make original GTHD project game with strong emphasis on micros. IIRC it was him who decided to abandon such route.

We also know how such designs, where monetization of the game is involved, primarily comes from the publishers side. Both EA and MSG are example of such praxis. I have deep and strong conviction that Turn10 is among the sadest AAA studio in the world because of repetitive decisions made by MS that are making problems for the FM series (from HID support, to micros and bad image FM is getting since 2009 because of it).

I think that complete idea for micros in GT was arranged by SCE. I think Polyphony loves money - everybody does - but I don't think how initial idea to add micros in GT6 was theirs. I will also use example of statistics that Solal used many times in past weeks, because they simply know behaviour of the players. However, push from SCE was probably strong because they simply wanted to test the damn thing.

I wrote my opinions on that to both Yoshida and Yamauchi prior to GT6 launch and I also think public voice about Micros in Forza and GT6 made them all (MSG and SCE) to be very fast in adjusting their assesments. Seeing both games made similar move in such short time is proof they are monitoring the behaviour of the players. Also, I really think both monetization schemes have probably failed miserably in praxis.

However, I also think how PD knows very good what is up and they've just waited for the negativity flood to flip the switch and look at SCE and tell them "We told you". Fact how all payouts are now 100% in line with GT5 is pure evidence in that direction.

And we will never find out how it was even possible to have such elaborate and efficient Trojan Horse like 20M glitch in the game in the first place. It seemed so damn impossible to have such oversight in the first place without developer actually not being aware of it.

So, I would always "blame" publisher for such moves, for both Forza and GT. Both developers are probably very happy with current outcome because no sane parent loves to see its child being not accepted by friends because psychologist thought it would be in mutual interest that child wears Jasons mask on Christimas party. Or something along those lines.

Worst thing about the micros in GT is that your are going "against" the very core of your fan base, you are sacrificing your best franchise on the money altar.
It may work on short term but it's my convinction that it would be very damaging for the IP and the pubblisher on the long term.

Instead of this shady behaviour, try with a free to play approach on a experimental franchise or a spin off, where you intentions are clear, and the players know what to expect.

Repo Man

Grrrrrr! My odyssey/obsession to have decent driving music in GT6 continues... The patch fixed the bug where the game plays the same song over and over but now it keeps reverting back to the default soundtrack by itself after 2 or 3 races and then after a race or 2 it switches back to custom soundtracks. I know I'm no game dev but ffs at this day and age this shit shouldnt be such an issue. Wipeout HD ( and many other games ) manage custom soundtracks fine!

Also, like a boss I went and bought the Lamborghini Aventador last night which is one of my dream cars. Took it for a spin around highspeed ring @ stock and deemed it an excellent purchase, such a great car to drive. Then I decided to use my leftover credits to throw all sorts of bits and bobs in it and by doing so made the car completely and utterly undriveable -_-

Can someone please write me an idiot's guide for those feckin' drift challenges?

I have decent pedal and wheel control in a normal race, but I have no idea what kind of speeds I should be going through corners, how to maintain the angle rather than end up spinning (counter-steering and letting off the throttle seems to do nothing once you are far enough gone to actually start scoring points). I tried changing the back tires, doesn't seem to help, I'm frustrated.

A good deal depends on the car you use ofcourse but the general rules of thumb are:

- Change gears to manual if you're using automatic.
- Disable all aids except ABS
- Comfort hard tyres.

When you approach a corner slow down to near crawl and pick the 2nd or 3rd gear. As the drift segment begins, slam the accelerator down and turn hard and as close to the apex as you can to get your tail off and try to maintain the sideways slide. The closer to the apex you drift, the more points you seem to get though I'm not sure if this is the actual case but thats the impression I've always had. For highspeed corners apply the same approach but experiment with speed and gears to find the sweetspot.

TTG

That's good advice, except for the "slow down to a near crawl" bit. I don't have any experience with drifting beyond the challenges in career mode, but the first thing to notice is how well set up these cars are to stay sideways, even if the yaw angle is extremely small. So, that moment in a high speed oversteer scenario when the car hooks up and you're flying off track and into the outside barrier/sandpit? It never comes. Carry speed and the game really rewards it. There's also no need to really exaggerate the slip angle, it seems there's a sweet spot.

Domstercool

Has anyone tried Cone Challenge Trial 3 (under A license, the one with the Ferrari) since the 1.02 patch? I first tried it today and It seems to be broken for me... even after hitting all 100 cones and passing the finish line, the timer keeps going and event doesn't stop making it impossible to actually get a trophy or even complete the event.

Obviously others have completed the event in previous versions cause there's replays of the event on Youtube.

Posted about that earlier in the thread - bugged at the mo. :D :(

Razgreez

Whilst the AI isn't great most of that was the drivers fault really. Poor lane behaviour.

Kinda coincidental but had a karting day with the guys from work recently and it took forever to explain to them that just because a gap appears during the hard braking phase at a tight turn or apex does not mean you can attempt to brake later just to put your kart there since you were, often far, behind the driver you are attempting to overtake and would be ridiculously slow/badly positioned coming out of the corner thereby causing an unavoidable collision most of the time. You'd have to at least be half way along the inside of the other driver (in relation to the turn) in order to commit to that overtaking maneuver.

None of them, besides those that race regularly, paid much attention to that anyway though.

On the flip side AI cars in GT6 will often nudge you from behind while on the straights or while navigating wide bends even if you're following a uniform line. For that there is no excuse

EGOMON

Which one is your favorite old LMP1?
- Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
- Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89
- Nissan R92CP '92
- Jaguar XJR-9 '88

nasanu

Banned
On the flip side AI cars in GT6 will often nudge you from behind while on the straights or while navigating wide bends even if you're following a uniform line. For that there is no excuse

Why? I do it online. Its a gentle 'your slow, move it'. But do you have a replay example of this? I have finished the offline game up to the IA level and I have never once had an AI car hit me, even when I tried to make them hit me from behind to get a speed boost. And in the RB jr race at motegi I went side by side with the lead AI car for about half a lap, no contact.

JamboGT

Kinda coincidental but had a karting day with the guys from work recently and it took forever to explain to them that just because a gap appears during the hard braking phase at a tight turn or apex does not mean you can attempt to brake later just to put your kart there since you were, often far, behind the driver you are attempting to overtake and would be ridiculously slow/badly positioned coming out of the corner thereby causing an unavoidable collision most of the time. You'd have to at least be half way along the inside of the other driver (in relation to the turn) in order to commit to that overtaking maneuver.

None of them, besides those that race regularly, paid much attention to that anyway though.

Definitely, when working on the AI for our game we have had to change them from what we initially had, AI that race properly and hold their lines to AI that more readily move out of the way of the player when the player dives inside, just down to the sheer number of complaints of AI "turning down into them". It is tough to get a balance, for us especially with 43 cars on track there isn't much room to move around in.

Regarding the nudging from behind on the straights, not a fan of it either. I guess they have a calculation comparing relative speeds and distances to the corner, and Iif the AI thinks it can't make the pass in time it will stay in line. However I think the slipstream throws the calculation off slightly.

Which one is your favorite old LMP1?
- Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
- Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89
- Nissan R92CP '92
- Jaguar XJR-9 '88

The Minolta was my gold digger in GT4, but the R92 has a special place in my heart.
That licence test. First time rushing down the Mulsanne straight ever with the speed of light and feeling every bump and trees passing by you. It was mind blowing for me. I know that FFB on Mulsanne was exaggerated because of that down-force bug, but it felt awesome. It was like driving on the edge. I repeated that licence test pretty often just for the speed rush.

Repo Man

Was doing a mount panorama race at an evening setting and towards the end of the mid section where you're coming down after climbing the hill I was getting some pretty horrendous framerate drops so I decided to do a bit of testing. I went to the options and I had the image quality set to soften or whatever, I changed it to sharpen instead and the fps issues went away. There was still a bit of slowdown but no where near as bad as it was and I even had 4 opponent cars infront of me. Didnt like the soften option anyway as I find it makes the game look a bit "muddy" so my guess is that choosing the soften option applies FXAA which is a really crap way of doing anti-aliaising in a game as it has the tendency to blur things up rather then get rid of jaggies the proper way.

I've also been tinkering with the aventador a bit and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light to an issue I encountered. When I first drove the car I had sports hard tyres on it and all was well. I then installed racing softs and lost all grip, I was under the impression that the racing softs were the ultimate tyres for grip but I cant even do a corner with them. I tried to fiddle with the suspension settings a bit to see if I could sort it out from there but that didnt yield any results. The aero parts I had installed on the aventador also seemed to do more harm then good so I'm a bit puzzled here.

nasanu

Banned
I've also been tinkering with the aventador a bit and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light to an issue I encountered. When I first drove the car I had sports hard tyres on it and all was well. I then installed racing softs and lost all grip.

Which is what I try to tell all the idiots online setting up 500pp rooms with rs tyres. Road cars do not have the suspension or drivetrain to cope with racing slicks. It makes the cars handle worse, not better.

Dead Man

Why? I do it online. Its a gentle 'your slow, move it'. But do you have a replay example of this? I have finished the offline game up to the IA level and I have never once had an AI car hit me, even when I tried to make them hit me from behind to get a speed boost. And in the RB jr race at motegi I went side by side with the lead AI car for about half a lap, no contact.

You don't see why bad etiquette on straights is unwanted, even if you do it?

Repo Man

Which is what I try to tell all the idiots online setting up 500pp rooms with rs tyres. Road cars do not have the suspension or drivetrain to cope with racing slicks. It makes the cars handle worse, not better.

Ok so thats been changed now then, cheers. I guess its a good change since the RS tyres used to make all cars a bit uber and they were THE tyre to have regardless of the car.

ethomaz

Banned
It is a bit more hard to control de kart when you get out the turns but it is easy to get used... it is easy than handle most cars with traction control 0... maybe it is because I only play with traction control 0 and so I'm used to handle the car in these situations.

Tip for better control... Don't push all the gas while making the curve, just increase the gas util the limit that you feel the car stable and when you get the car stable and the curve ended or is near to end push hard the gas button.

Kart races using the lowest top speed is too easy that I can get 1st before the first lap ends :)

In the new Red Bull event you can't change these setthing... so I need to wait the fisrt places down the speed in the last lap to get first... sometimes it was not enought like in the last track in the event (I needed some lucky to got first un that one).

Ted

Why? I do it online. Its a gentle 'your slow, move it'.

If they were that slow surely you could find a way around without a bump?

I always considered it my job, in a clean race on a non-oval circuit, to find my own way around the car in front or to make them move by fair means (pressure leading to an error), not to make them move for me with a nudge (regardless of how gentle).

Is this accepted practice in clean racing rooms now?

I've only raced with my mates for months so I'm a little out of touch with public lobbies (despite having previously been a bit of a public lobby slag when we still had shuffle).

In my very humble opinion the car in front has every right to drive defensively (which for the record does NOT include swerving from side to side to block a pass) and make me work for a way past. For me, that's sort of the point.

If they were that slow surely you could find a way around without a bump?

I always considered it my job, in a clean race on a non-oval circuit, to find my own way around the car in front or to make them move by fair means (pressure leading to an error), not to make them move for me with a nudge (regardless of how gentle).

Is this accepted practice in clean racing rooms now?

I've only raced with my mates for months so I'm a little out of touch with public lobbies (despite having previously been a bit of a public lobby slag when we still had shuffle).

In my very humble opinion the car in front has every right to drive defensively (which for the record does NOT include swerving from side to side to block a pass) and make me work for a way past. For me, that's sort of the point.
You're right - you should never bump anyone in online racing. The collision detection is always going to vary by latency, so it should be avoided. What feels like a friendly nudge on your end might be a jarring jolt for the other guy.

Top Bottom