• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

Jorav

Such a good track, it has it all.

The part when you’re going uphill in the S pattern, reminds me so much of a Driveclub track that did similar. Almost to the T where they probably modeled it after this.

As an aussie its my favourite but why is there fuck all events for it? Gimme an endurance race please. There is literally a 12hr endurance in real life and there's been GT sponsorship on the vehicles in the past.

sncvsrtoip

As an aussie its my favourite but why is there fuck all events for it? Gimme an endurance race please. There is literally a 12hr endurance in real life and there's been GT sponsorship on the vehicles in the past.
there is 20 minute mission on Mount Panorama driving Jaguar F-type gr3

Aenima

17ab51c323a0df0d4bf2da4a207d0b63_photo.webp

Having not done any of the circuit experience stuff I decided to try the Tokyo Express batch. 200k for just getting bronze and it only takes a few minutes. Probably blast through them for a quick million and then return for the golds later

Anyone else saving their tickets? I'm not even sure why I am, but I have about 6 saved up now.

Same. I got fed up of getting slapped with the lowest payout and sure someone also mentioned a patch will be improving the roulette sometime soon

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Having not done any of the circuit experience stuff I decided to try the Tokyo Express batch.
These are wonderful, especially because there are layouts that haven't been part of any event. Whats also cool is the fact that when you drive in reverse it's not the exact same track.

I said it before but we need more city circuits!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I’m not saving them, just don’t care to open them. Getting 5k every time is a joke when you can get 800k a race.
I swear my buddy is the luckiest dude with them, while we all suffer.

He has gotten 6 cars, and several 1 million and 500K credits off of them.

I get car parts I don't need, and min cashflow lol

Aenima

Anyone else saving their tickets? I'm not even sure why I am, but I have about 6 saved up now.
Yeah. Super GT mentioned the roulette rewards is something planed to be improved in a future update, so im also saving them. Got 8 unclaimed now. Only thing i want from tnem are engines for engine swaps. Cars i can buy, credits are too low to bother when the game economy is much better now and u get alot o credits from many sorces.

ToadMan

Yeah. Super GT mentioned the roulette rewards is something planed to be improved in a future update, so im also saving them. Got 8 unclaimed now. Only thing i want from tnem are engines for engine swaps. Cars i can buy, credits are too low to bother when the game economy is much better now and u get alot o credits from many sorces.

Super GT doesn’t know that at all - and he’d be the first to say he has no inside information…

He just _thinks_ that the roulette tickets may be adjusted - my guess is if they are it won’t be for existing tickets…. Over on GTplanet, they did some testing and the believe the tickets are pre assigned when issued and the roulette part is just a “show”. If that is accurate then the tickets you have now probably won’t change because they’re already locked in to a particular reward ….

But despite all that, there’s no rush to cash them in since we have so many credits available now anyway. The only problem is if you buy a car you subsequently win on a ticket …

Last edited:

Aenima

Super GT doesn’t know that at all - and he’d be the first to say he has no inside information…

He just _thinks_ that the roulette tickets may be adjusted - my guess is if they are it won’t be for existing tickets…. Over on GTplanet, they did some testing and the believe the tickets are pre assigned when issued and the roulette part is just a “show”. If that is accurate then the tickets you have now probably won’t change because they’re already locked in to a particular reward ….

But despite all that, there’s no rush to cash them in since we have so many credits available now anyway. The only problem is if you buy a car you subsequently win on a ticket …
Super GT is just interpretting someting polyphony said as being the roulette tickets.

Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term Updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via www.gran-turismo.com:

・Increase the reward payout of limited-time events as we develop as a live service;
 ・Addition of more World Circuits events;
 ・Addition of more Endurance Races to Missions, including 24-hour races;
 ・Addition of online Time Trials with rewards based on the player’s position in the online rankings;
 ・Being able to sell cars.
The only limited time events in the game that give rewards are the roulette tickets. Unless is something else, the wording is not clear about what it is. But ppl has been complaining about the roulette rewards, so it might be that.
And yeah, the tickets might be already locked to a certain reward. Thats how lootbox and gacha prizes work as well in other games. The animation is just for show.

They will be also adding the ability to sell cars so buying a car i might get in a ticket is no biggie. Not sure if they will allow to sell gift cars cuz in GT Sport we could only sell cars we bought, but if i can sell the car i bought i just keep the gift car.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
What I get I use.

Yesterday god 5 gold bars again (500k credits).

Celcius

°Temp. member
I bought the 787B but I’m still waiting for the pennzoil r34.

I want the xj13 too but I need to grind more before it comes back.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Whew, I stayed up late but I grinded enough to buy the xj13 when it comes back. I’m going to miss this grind when they patch the tomahawk. Hopefully they add a few races for the super high pp cars, as it’s been fun zipping around Tokyo.

TrebleShot

Game is a gem. 10/10.

Haven’t jumped into CE properly yet but man may need to start abusing the Tomahawk exploit. Trying the GR.3 cars they are super hard to drive.

0 TCS and manual you have to be super careful on the throttle , world away from the tomahawk sticking to the road at 300mph lol

Neo 007

Ok guys....Probably a dumb question but how do I move my Scapes/Race Shots to usb so I can create screenies for PC?

SLB1904

Banned
Ok guys....Probably a dumb question but how do I move my Scapes/Race Shots to usb so I can create screenies for PC?
I don't know. But have you try twitter, I think if you change the link by adding "org" or something you get a pretty high quality picture. Not sure because I've never done that. But I heard you can have high quality pictures by doing that

Aenima

If you set ur photo as shared, you can go to www.gran-turismo.com and login with your psn id to have access to your game profile and photos from ur gallery.

If you dont want to set a photo as shared you can open the photo in tne game and take a screenshot with the share button, then you can copy the screenshot from ur PS5 to a USB.

All screens i share here has been direct links to the photos on my gallery from the GT website.

Markio128

Gold Member
I thought I was decent at this game until I tried those tuner races (the standing start ones) - holy crap they are difficult.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Correct.

I'll grab it later, but did get the 787B. It was a tougher choice between that and the R92CP, so I went with the cheaper one. If I was able to play this weekend I would grab them both, but alas.
I bought everything from Hagerty yesterday except for the Cobra and the 20 mill Ferrari. :messenger_beaming:

Top Bottom