• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Will Legfest appear after the ST or during it?
Dunno who should i get, so i am thinking buying the ST now then pull 2x during Legfest and choose the SSR depending on how my pull.
Dont want to buy Percival then pull Percival with my 10 pulls again :(

no, ST ends when the current gatcha ends

but, yes you can buy the ST now and see if legfes comes and what you get

Gizuko

Aaah, I see. I see. Does the effect stack with multiple weapons? If so, how many do you all aim for in a weapon pool?

You can stack 30% ATK weapons with 15% ATK/HP weapons, but not multiple 30% or 15/15% weapons, so you can stack up to 2 Bahamut weapons. However, using a single 30% one might be (marginally) better - as long as you have something else to use instead, of course.

Pere

Neo Member
If you have Rosetta and birdman I'd suggest Petra over korwa. I'm personally trying to get korwa and Rosetta working well together but it's been interesting and not always successful. I've been running Rosetta, Petra and either Metera or lennah as my third for awhile though and I can take on pretty tough content that I shouldn't really be doing.

Edit: but korwa probably is a better long term investment. Really tough choice. I have both but no birdman. I was torn between korwa and birdman and went with korwa for the surprise ticket. Both are awesome. Really hard to go wrong

Yeah both would help a lot, Petra does have that regen as suport and the 50% dmg boost but Korwa does get the 3rd skill, as you said both are great choices. I'm leaning towards picking Korwa because who knows when will she be avaliable again, i guess i'll wait for the legfest, pray to get Petra and not feel bad for picking Korwa.

Anyways isn't badish to have Metera+Rosetta+Korwa with the charm ability? i mean Rosetta shines when she gets the 5 stacks aren't you making it harder for yourself not allowing the monster to attack you?

Also since i'm posting i've been wondering: do the same buffs stack or the one with the strongest % stays on top? Case in point, let's say i buff myself with Rosetta 5 stacks buffs if i use birdman TA & DA Up does it overwrite Rosetta's or does it add up?

Ultimadrago

You can stack 30% ATK weapons with 15% ATK/HP weapons, but not multiple 30% or 15/15% weapons, so you can stack up to 2 Bahamut weapons. However, using a single 30% one might be (marginally) better - as long as you have something else to use instead, of course.

Gotcha. Think I'll hunt for that Bahamut Horn about now then. Thats a considerable boost I'm missing out on!

cress2000

Was so excited to see a rainbow crystal after nothing but trash for the last month of 90gc draws, especially with the current boost to wind draws (my main element)...

20d1bb7b2d28f6ebeeb3f61ceb2df294.png

I feel so trolled.

Ultimadrago

Was so excited to see a rainbow crystal after nothing but trash for the last month of 90gc draws, especially with the current boost to wind draws (my main element)...

I feel so trolled.

At least you got an SSR. There's been a Minotaur convention in my game all month.

Do the points show up immediately? I pressed the orange start game buttons for all of them, but I haven't received points yet.

You have to play through the games far enough to activate daily login bonuses. When you get the login reward for that game, you get the daily login point.

Fuck that staff drop rate, it's some shit.

Can't wait to have a reason to do an element that has more than one magna weapon with a damage buff, instead of just bullshit 1 crappy ass staff weapon that doesn't even have good damage stats on it.

MicH

Yeah I still haven't gotten a staff to drop. I haven't had a single SSR weapon drop all week, only more god damn summons

garath

Yeah both would help a lot, Petra does have that regen as suport and the 50% dmg boost but Korwa does get the 3rd skill, as you said both are great choices. I'm leaning towards picking Korwa because who knows when will she be avaliable again, i guess i'll wait for the legfest, pray to get Petra and not feel bad for picking Korwa.

Anyways isn't badish to have Metera+Rosetta+Korwa with the charm ability? i mean Rosetta shines when she gets the 5 stacks aren't you making it harder for yourself not allowing the monster to attack you?

Also since i'm posting i've been wondering: do the same buffs stack or the one with the strongest % stays on top? Case in point, let's say i buff myself with Rosetta 5 stacks buffs if i use birdman TA & DA Up does it overwrite Rosetta's or does it add up?

If I'm using Metera with Rosetta I just don't use her charm attack.

I've been running Petra, Rosetta, korwa since I picked up korwa with the ST and I'm starting to get into a rhythm with it. It's pretty potent. I managed to get korwas ougi enhanced damage buff + Petra buff + Rosetta 5 stack buff + Rosetta damage buff + anat buff going all at once and i was doing 250-300k autos for a turn (with double and triple attacks on top of it). Lol

As for what buffs stack, it's kind of a mystery to me lol. I don't think korwas multi attack buff stacks with Rosetta's so I don't use it unless I'm trying to stack Rosetta.

Merun

Finally got my MLB bow!

Ql4fyDT.jpg

Box 1: 1300 tickets, remaining 650 / total 1357
Box 2: 1898 tickets 558/1507
Box 3: 2900 tickets 57/1057
Box 4 864 ticket 1053/1485

Total 6962 tickets

Aproximatively 60-70 pots used for farming VH eyes. Now taking a little break until I restart grinding

So is there any point in soloing magna raids? After you get the MVP for two red chests, doesn't seem like there is any reason to not give everyone else a shot at the loot.

To anyone that did the first Granblue x Asteria promo, how long did it take to get to level 30 in Asteria?

I didn't do the granblue side of the granblue x asteria collab but currently leveling up my asteria account to 30 and its kinda long lol

even with the current double exp/half ap event in asteria (take advantage of this) it's pretty long since the battles take a while themselves

its a lot more interactive than cinderella girls though at least, but it will take longer

Ugh, okay. I just started Asteria and even though I like the Tales series, I'm just not feeling the gameplay in this. But I'll do the minimum to get a free SR Milla. >_<

Gizuko

Still can't make up my mind about Lancelot.

On the one hand, Lancelot is the missing piece for a human-only water team, and could replace Yoda as an attacker.

On the other hand, I have 5 water SSR already and feels like wasting money just because, since Yoda isn't exactly deadweight.

I might actually pass up on the ST, since I feel buying a character with mixed feelings is a waste. This would be the second ST I don't buy, though, feels like a wasted opportunity to improve my teams - but I can live with that.

Ultimadrago

So for those of you that didn't get the Bahamut horn in your first two tries, how many gods did you pray to before one dropped? I'm making my list now at this point.

Falk

that puzzling face
I got about 6 in a day and discord called me bad

then I realized I was bad and therefore subsequently haven't gotten another single horn.

So for those of you that didn't get the Bahamut horn in your first two tries, how many gods did you pray to before one dropped? I'm making my list now at this point.

First one took it's time, but the next 3 dropped quite quickly for me.

Just be patient.

I got about 6 in a day and discord called me bad

then I realized I was bad and therefore subsequently haven't gotten another single horn.
image.php

Pere

Neo Member
If I'm using Metera with Rosetta I just don't use her charm attack.

I've been running Petra, Rosetta, korwa since I picked up korwa with the ST and I'm starting to get into a rhythm with it. It's pretty potent. I managed to get korwas ougi enhanced damage buff + Petra buff + Rosetta 5 stack buff + Rosetta damage buff + anat buff going all at once and i was doing 250-300k autos for a turn (with double and triple attacks on top of it). Lol

As for what buffs stack, it's kind of a mystery to me lol. I don't think korwas multi attack buff stacks with Rosetta's so I don't use it unless I'm trying to stack Rosetta.

Thought that too that's why i try to never stack buffs. But i've tried it with att up and it looks like it stacks, idk i would like to know it for sure so i don't waste buffs.

Gizuko

Thought that too that's why i try to never stack buffs. But i've tried it with att up and it looks like it stacks, idk i would like to know it for sure so i don't waste buffs.

You can access a detailed buff-list by tapping the buff icons displayed below a character's skills during a fight. If you have several attack buffs (for example) it seems to show them there, although it doesn't say which buff is which. Ie.: If you use SSR Katalina's Ougi (applies water atk up) and call a water carbuncle you'll see 2 water atk up buffs, even if the simplified list shows only 1 - at least, this is how it was a couple of weeks ago, haven't checked since.

You can check if certain buffs stack this way, unless the list is wrong and simply shows applied buffs, even if they didn't stack, which wouldn't make sense, IMO.

Pere

Neo Member
You can access a detailed buff-list by tapping the buff icons displayed below a character's skills during a fight. If you have several attack buffs (for example) it seems to show them there, although it doesn't say which buff is which. Ie.: If you use SSR Katalina's Ougi (applies water atk up) and call a water carbuncle you'll see 2 water atk up buffs, even if the simplified list shows only 1 - at least, this is how it was a couple of weeks ago, haven't checked since.

You can check if certain buffs stack this way, unless the list is wrong and simply shows applied buffs, even if they didn't stack, which wouldn't make sense, IMO.

Holy crap!! Thanks! I don't know why i didn't try to tap the boosts LOL

from what I get from reading the buff page on the gbf data spreadsheet, ability and summon buffs stack

but not ability and ability buffs (the stronger one takes over)

on korwa's case, i believe one of the reason why she was so broken in the first place, was that all of her buffs were unique, as in they stacked with everything else

Wheee the week reset already so I can grind more renown points.

I forgot about that thanks to magna fest. Not very likely that I'll manage to cap them this week though.

edit: Might as well ask a question. How do you get to level up weapons skills past lvl 10? Do you have to MLB the magna weapons before you can do that or something?

MicH

Is there any reason to hold on to SR summons that aren't fir utility? All these Griffins and Wind Elementals are hogging my inventory.

Top Bottom