• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Spiked

Neo Member
How does that work with getting one of these rerolled accounts? Can you still link it to a google or facebook account? I would be interested in one if possible since it seems like a nice little headstart.

Ala Alba

How does that work with getting one of these rerolled accounts? Can you still link it to a google or facebook account? I would be interested in one if possible since it seems like a nice little headstart.

Basically, I just change the password to something random, change the email to one you give me, and that's it.

Changing the email is a little involved, but basically:

1. You give me the email you want to use (through PM, usually)
2. I change the email
3. You get a confirmation link, which you give to me (through PM)
4. I confirm the change using that link
5. I send you the password for that account
6. You can then log in (and change the password/email if you want)

Also, the acceptable email domains are limited, so I would recommend using a gmail account.

Well, the grind back to 10k point wasn't too bad. Already at 9000, so I should hit 15k soon enough. Still debating what to grab though. I'm also reaching the point where I'm wondering where to go with my team.

My Current SSRs: Ferri, Serueru, Clarice and Meruu.

I've heard that Clarice is pretty good for a Fire team, though I already have 2 respectable Light members. I'm also reaching their level caps (no limit breaks on any of them yet). Not sure what direction to go in, though I'm probably going to stay f2p, so who knows how much it will matter. Either way, what would others recommend for me? If I were to ticket someone, who should I go for?

Ala Alba

Well, the grind back to 10k point wasn't too bad. Already at 9000, so I should hit 15k soon enough. Still debating what to grab though. I'm also reaching the point where I'm wondering where to go with my team.

I've heard that Clarice is pretty good for a Fire team, though I already have 2 respectable Light members. I'm also reaching their level caps (no limit breaks on any of them yet). Not sure what direction to go in, though I'm probably going to stay f2p, so who knows how much it will matter. Either way, what would others recommend for me? If I were to ticket someone, who should I go for?

I'd probably go fire with Percival or Yuel.

chrono01

I should have known the English release would be for later in the day, I should have known!

Oh well, I can wait. I think. Maybe.

I keep refreshing the page on this, checking to see if anything new has happened.

For a mobile game. I am this hype for a game that will help me kill time on my phone.

Ye gods...

dagger is good. then silver and gold papers for limit breaking SRs and SSRs. then the potions.

if it helps just think of it as a Bravely Default Spinoff
you should see Little Noah/Battle Champs lol

I'm pretty amazed at how generous they are with free AP and BP items which are not tied to the premium currency for pulls. I'm not used to this in other stamina-based games. I imagine they make a ton of money from character pulls alone.

I'm pretty amazed at how generous they are with free AP and BP items which are not tied to the premium currency for pulls. I'm not used to this in other stamina-based games. I imagine they make a ton of money from character pulls alone.
They give out so much elixirs and meds.
I have 200+ elixirs, with no occasions to use them since they also give tons of 1/2elixirs.
I could basically play 24/7. (but won't for sanity)

FiraB

Banned

Save your AP/BP items for events, makes getting things way easier.

Saprol

You need 20 purple gems to use the seal to upgrade the sword, anyone know where you get them?

You break katanas either from gachas or drops. Best bet is to get one SSR katana from Colossus which will break for 20. Gacha SSRs are worth 200.

Saprol

Tomorrow is the promised day for EN version?
supposedly. nothing happened at the early morning reset so maybe at 19:00 JST which is when they do their bigger updates

oh and are those free Street Fighter skins coming back for the collab?
the SF4 collab should be returning so you'll have a chance to farm for chun li & her weapon (which has the skin attached to it)

Q5Nl5dp.png

Ala Alba

does the tutorial have any important story stuff?
cause unless i can replay it after the patch i wont know wth happened

You can (and probably should) make a new account to play through it, but if all you want is the story, you can replay the story parts again at any time.

kiryogi

Banned
I need a better phone...can't run this well even on lowest settings on my Nexus 5..gonna just use Chrome for now.

It runs pretty sluggish on every device I've tried it on, but yeah Chrome is the best way to go.

Did you guys turn off real time battle notifications?

i should follow the guide and still go for Dark Fencer class first right
or is it outdated?

Yes, everyone should absolutely go for Dark Fencer first, this isnt about what you like or not, Dark Fencer's utility will ensure your viability in progression.

Top Bottom