• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

PepperedHam

Has anyone played using an LG G4? Any info on how it runs on it? That's what I have so I'm curious what I'm in for as far as playing it on my phone (whether through the Chrome app or the mobile app).

Gizuko

You just reminded me I rerolled for Cagliostro, S tier SSR and she's just sitting all alone in a corner.

Bruce Lee was right tho.

Rixa

You just reminded me I rerolled for Cagliostro, S tier SSR and she's just sitting all alone in a corner.

Bruce Lee was right tho.

Well yeah. I rerolled for first SSR I get. It is Petra, same thing than with Altair. Collecting dust in my box :p. I just lack the units to use other elements. Obviously this is going to change in the future. Funnily my second strongest team (unit & summon) is Light.

Noirulus

I entered my e-mail in the account creation screen but not getting any confirmation e-mails.. any ideas? Been about 45 minutes, do I just keep waiting?

chrono01

Oh yeah. Dont worry I ticketed Altair. Havent used him after first week :p.
Good unit but I lack the rest of team.
Yeah, I'm kind of all over the place with my teams, at the moment. I need to settle/decide on one. I have Yuel (Fire) and Katarina (Water), who seem like pretty standard characters in their respective elements, I just need to fill in the pieces. Also, Sara for Earth. I could grab Vampy with my next ST, and have Narumeia/Vampy/Vargeras, but I'm not sure...

Ugh, deciding on a single element will be difficult.

A little over 10 minutes until we get that English translation. Unless that's when maintenance starts and it's not until later.

I entered my e-mail in the account creation screen but not getting any confirmation e-mails.. any ideas? Been about 45 minutes, do I just keep waiting?
It should be instant. Are you sure it didn't get sent to your spam folder or something? I know, stupid question, but I felt I should ask.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah, I'm kind of all over the place with my teams, at the moment. I need to settle/decide on one. I have Yuel (Fire) and Katarina (Water), who seem like pretty standard characters in their respective elements, I just need to fill in the pieces. Also, Sara for Earth. I could grab Vampy with my next ST, and have Narumeia/Vampy/Vargeras, but I'm not sure...

A little over 10 minutes until we get that English translation. Unless that's when maintenance starts and it's not until later.

It should be instant. Are you sure it didn't get sent to your spam folder or something? I know, stupid question, but I felt I should ask.

I think it's 2 more hours until Gacha rotation really. :eek: and any other possible changes.

Rixa

They inform beforehand if there is going to be maintenance. And we have heard nothing. Ofc if there is maintenance = crystals.

My choices are very limited. Sadly its dark or bust.
Screenshot_2016-04-11-10-49-06.png
Screenshot_2016-04-11-10-53-21.png
Out of 74 units only 9 are ssr...

MSMrRound

I'm still new to the game so my team's still relatively weak with my only SSR being a start-dashed Yoda. Was the previous Street Fighter event easy to get through? Cuz I kinda want that Chun Li outfit for the female MC...

I'm still new to the game so my team's still relatively weak with my only SSR being a start-dashed Yoda. Was the previous Street Fighter event easy to get through? Cuz I kinda want that Chun Li outfit for the female MC...

Yeah, event started one week after I began playing, and I have the skin.

+ I didn't even know what I was doing.

Psyfer

I'd like to get into this, but I don't really want to go through the rerolling process. Is anyone still giving away accounts with ok rolls? Also, is it better to play through the chrome app or using device mode? If the latter, what device is best to use? Is there actually a difference?

chrono01

And back to khux. Gran Blue english will be the next ff xv
Maybe they mean 23:59PM on the 11th, there's still time!

I'd like to get into this, but I don't really want to go through the rerolling process. Is anyone still giving away accounts with ok rolls? Also, is it better to play through the chrome app or using device mode? If the latter, what device is best to use? Is there actually a difference?
Sorry, I don't have accounts to give away, but maybe someone else does. Best of luck to you!

As for the other part of your post, using Developer Tools/Emulator Mode in Chrome on your PC is the best way to play the game. Everything just seems...faster to me. The game is a browser-based game, after all. You're free to use the app too, they both work, I just prefer playing it through Chrome, personally.

Rixa

Rixa's how to change language:
1. Click Menu
GBFEng1.PNG

2. Click Brown button with 2 wheels (settings)
GBFEng2.PNG

3. Click bottom blue button with / Language
GBFEng3.PNG

4. Click upper blue button (choose English) and after that click "Save changes"

GBFEng4.PNG

bjork

Yesssss. I am going in blind and without someone else's reroll, but I am so glad to be off today so I can play this a bunch!

Top Bottom