• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

SephiZack

People who won millions are just the lucky ones, Ive done the 50k bet 30+ times in a row and lost all of them, so yep given up on Bingo. Stick to poker is the best advice you should give to anyone.

I have recorded almost 700 games of 100k bingo and in average it's more profitable than poker, even without super bingo (around 25k profit per game). If you add super bingo, it becomes way more profitable.

I've started with a 70 games losing streak when I decided to keep track of all my games and I'm still in profit now.

P.S. There was a guy who made simulations of bingo (don't know how he did it and how reliable it is compared to the real minigame) and he said that in the long run it is profitable.

Rixa

I have recorded almost 700 games of 100k bingo and in average it's more profitable than poker, even without super bingo (around 25k profit per game). If you add super bingo, it becomes way more profitable.

I've started with a 70 games losing streak when I decided to keep track of all my games and I'm still in profit now.

I went to 100k bingo when I had 4m medals, lost 2m, moved to 10k bingo and grinding my medals back. Will move 100k later again when I have more medals than 4m (now at 3m). Since I buy daily stuff from medal shop, that 4m is too less for 100k bingo.

You need to have huge buffer in 100k bingo, if you want to buy daily stuff too (animas, pots & souls). I dont have enough medals to buy all animas daily, thus been buying some of them (Celeste & Tia).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I went from 0 to 5 mil in 2 days (sitting at 3M right now).
Poker until 100k -> Bet 100k Bingo is the most time efficient I would say.
misc-rng.gif
bountyrune.gif
bountyrune.gif
bountyrune.gif

22cf0c26d4.jpg

Rinさとり;201440800 said:
I got the new character SEN using the beginner draw ticket D:

That's cool. I am actually tempted to roll because I like her design.

But no... legfest, gota wait for legfest

Ok, finally got Karin. Now to work on Chun-Li.

Are there any other classes that are recommended? Dark Fencer is almost at Lv20 and I figure I should probably start another class afterwards. Or would it be a better idea to grind EMP first?

What I need to grind to unlock Karin in my party? Noob here, doing chapter 8 atm

The SFV fights, so Fang and Necalli for the souls/zeny

Are there any other classes that are recommended? Dark Fencer is almost at Lv20 and I figure I should probably start another class afterwards. Or would it be a better idea to grind EMP first?

Sidewinder for Arrow Rain3. After that you can get weapon master for the damage mastery/Rage3. Then go for mastery bonuses/skills you want like the Hawkeye for TH.

For ZP/EMP, you'll likely be using DF a lot as your main job for now in tougher fights so it'll gain EMP over time.

Rixa

I need more skill up materials, constantly out of it :(
When I get 6 omega weapons to skill level 10, its time to change my main summon to SSR Celeste. SR unknown sword is going to be replaced by Celeste Axe and eventually Celeste Harp will be replaced by GW Harp. Then I have board of Omega weapons + 2 Bahamut weapons and main weapon is GW Harp.

The SFV fights, so Fang and Necalli for the souls/zeny

Sidewinder for Arrow Rain3. After that you can get weapon master for the damage mastery/Rage3. Then go for mastery bonuses/skills you want like the Hawkeye for TH.

For ZP/EMP, you'll likely be using DF a lot as your main job for now in tougher fights so it'll gain EMP over time.

Thanks for the info.
Sidewinder it is then, for now.

garath

I need more skill up materials, constantly out of it :(

When I get 6 omega weapons to skill level 10, its time to change my main summon to SSR Celeste. SR unknown sword is going to be replaced by Celeste Axe and eventually Celeste Harp will be replaced by GW Harp. Then I have board of Omega weapons + 2 Bahamut weapons and main weapon is GW Harp.

Your weapon pool is looking so good now.

Edit: what will switching to Celeste as a main summon do for you? I think I read that modifies the damage for the omega weapons you got from her? Is that better than flat damage % increase from another summon?

is it ok if I get another invite? honestly i'm not sure why the last time there's a cooldown since i'm not even in a crew before lol (unless I need to decline this one random Japanese crew scout first?)
ID: 10248718

I think you need to decline your other invite first. When I tried it said I couldn't scout you.

Your weapon pool is looking so good now.

Edit: what will switching to Celeste as a main summon do for you? I think I read that modifies the damage for the omega weapons you got from her? Is that better than flat damage % increase from another summon?

Magna summons increase the effectiveness of the magna skills on weapons that belong to them. Character/element summons are generally better till you get a lot of skill levels in your pools.

garath

Magna summons increase the effectiveness of the magna skills on weapons that belong to them. Character/element summons are generally better till you get a lot of skill levels in your pools.

Ahhh. I see. The modifier "100% damage to X skills" on the magna summons makes sense now.

You should have gotten an invite. I forgot to mention that I invited the 3 people who asked after I posted the opening (had some people who wouldn't' accept their invites, so I removed them)

Thanks for the invite, I'm on Cool down until....sometime. I'll accept once that's through if it's still available.

Woot.

------------------------------------------------------------

edit : uhm. Could someone translate for me?

Man, I'd love to pick up that new SSR. I really like her design/theme. Using threads to buff allies, being a seamstress, etc. Sadly, my luck sucks, so I probably couldn't pull her even with a few horseshoes...

Top Bottom