• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Thanks for the invite, I'm on Cool down until....sometime. I'll accept once that's through if it's still available.

Woot.

------------------------------------------------------------

edit : uhm. Could someone translate for me?

1st one is thanks for request.. which I assume friend request? then followed up with standard Japanese greetings
2nd one is just the greeting (bit more polite than 1st one, ignoring that music note lol)

Saprol

For 90000 animebux she is yours guaranteed.

sjKUnpt.png
pretty reasonable if i don't like eating or living

pretty reasonable if i don't like eating or living

Or if you hate having money. I have a hard enough time buying normal games at full price (Hell, you should see the battle I have with myself when I consider going out to eat). Mobile games feel like pure evil in how they are monetized. Then again, I am unreasonably cheap at times.

Quonny

$1000? I supposed it could be worse...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189400

If I don't care about the characters, is there any reason to grind the Street Fighter event right now? I just have so many other needs while I'm trying to level up.

If you have an earth team, the fist is quite good. Also the gold and silver certificates are useful. But those seem to be in every event.

Characters are really the only exclusive things you'll miss out on. If you have those, you can safely move on.

Thanks for the invite, I'm on Cool down until....sometime. I'll accept once that's through if it's still available.

Woot.

------------------------------------------------------------

edit : uhm. Could someone translate for me?
First one said thanks for accepting their request and to remember him.

Second one said Nice to meet you, I think./

at least thread girl is staying until the end of the predicted legfes at the end of the month so you could always forego a month's rent then and maybe come out with some ssr's

dennism

how is bingo really profitable again? at first i thought if you get a bingo it's a guaranteed 100k/1m but you actually have to hope you get first? is this really profitable?

dennism

just lost 200k on bingo, can't really see how this is suppose to be profitable, not only do you have to fight against your own RNG to get bingo, you have to fight against other people's RNG too.. it's just too much lol

muu

lol. Well, I saw a gif of her in actions. She seems just a little unbalanced when running at full steam. Her super buffs her buffs + duration by the current thread count. That seems like an easy way to wreck the game.

Unbalanced is an understatement. People are solo'ing HL magnas with ease now, among other ridiculous stunts that were left for the biggest whales.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
You should have gotten an invite. I forgot to mention that I invited the 3 people who asked after I posted the opening (had some people who wouldn't' accept their invites, so I removed them)

Found it! I thought I had been left behind OTL

Thanks a lot :D

Ultimadrago

Whats the best items to buy in vohu's store thats not the summon or gun?

I have one of each and I dont have time to grind for another, I have enough materials for about everything else though. Should I just save them for the next Vohu event next month?

SephiZack

how is bingo really profitable again? at first i thought if you get a bingo it's a guaranteed 100k/1m but you actually have to hope you get first? is this really profitable?
I'm tracking my 100k bingo games

Achieving bingo first (and second) is extremely more likely than third or fourth

EDIT: I noticed that the profit value of super bingo is wrong (should be 77,677,777 instead of 77,777,777), but it doesn't change much

Gizuko

I just stole MVP in a random Colo magna while using T2 ranger and SR Kata (I wanted to level them).

The feeling of Yodagression.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Silver certificates are used to max limit break SR characters and gold certificates are used to max limit break SSR characters.

What are the other ways to get the gold certificates? I need 3 to limit break one of my characters, but only have 1.

garath

What are the other ways to get the gold certificates? I need 3 to limit break one of my characters, but only have 1.

Buy from events or drop from proto bahamut is the only place I've found them so far. I've gotten silver ones from some other lvl100 raids before but no gold.

draw4wild

What's the random magna trash like Luminara Bit used for? I can't find any use for them in the shop yet they love to drop in my red chests

Anko

Well, Japanese twitter is rife with how broken Korwa is. Lol

"if they don't fix Korwa, maybe I'll make having Korwa a condition for entering the guild"

"after giving it a lot of thought, I decided to put Korwa in all my teams, regardless of element"

"My Korwa died but it's alright. My buffs will last another 100 turns"

"Korwa just helped my incomplete Wind team double the score of my completed Light team"

"recommended character for wind: Korwa, fire: Korwa, water: Korwa, earth: Korwa, light: Korwa, dark: Korwa"

Can we expect a balance patch soon? Do they have any history of doing so?

commish

"if they don't fix Korwa, maybe I'll make having Korwa a condition for entering the guild"

"after giving it a lot of thought, I decided to put Korwa in all my teams, regardless of element"

"Korwa just helped my incomplete Wind team double the score of my completed Light team"

"recommended character for wind: Korwa, fire: Korwa, water: Korwa, earth: Korwa, light: Korwa, dark: Korwa"

Reddit seems to believe that there will be a nerf and a corresponding refund of the gems people spent.

well with the last limited ssr, Harezena, they basically did that
she was silly strong and they nerfed her after like 5 hours of being released

they did make it so Korwa's buffs are now dispellable so that's a start

she's still silly broken though lol

garath

So how does one get the level 100 raid summons like nezha? Is it just a rare drop from them or do the silver animas you get from the raid play into it?

Wow I really want Kurwa!!!!!

rolls

Wow nerf this OP gamebreaking character right now, there's literaly no reason for me to keep playing this meme game anymore

garath

What's the best SSR tiamat weapon? The gauntlet or the gun? Gauntlet - high damage, gun - med damage + damage with lowered HP.

Leaning gauntlet? It just aim for 3 of each eventually. Lol

Is it worth rolling now then? On the chance of getting a refund later?

I think the thing is that it's been a relatively long time since she has been released for them to nerf and refund stuff

the last time they did it, nerf and refund happened 3 hours after the new character was released

and they already released a fix for her abilities so maybe cygames just really like wind

commish

Is it worth rolling now then? On the chance of getting a refund later?

Do it at your own risk. I wouldn't rely on it.

That said, I am weak and spend 3000 of my saved gems. Got one of the newly released characters! But it's the SR version :p But she's melee, so maybe I'll level her for the current SF event.

Top Bottom