• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Rixa

Well all this grinding of hard and omega raids has been paying off in terms of SR weapons. I now have every wind SR weapon at max stars with a couple skill points each and I have at least two more of each type sitting in my inventory. Do I start limit breaking a second set of SR weapons or just use them as fodder? Obviously they wouldn't be a permanent part of my pool but might give me a small boost in the interim.

Focus on SSR weapons. Leave SR as skill up fodder. Ie continue to grind one Omega of your Element. Eventually you arent using SRs outside of Bahamut weapons (which will be SSR in the long run).

Azusa

Well all this grinding of hard and omega raids has been paying off in terms of SR weapons. I now have every wind SR weapon at max stars with a couple skill points each and I have at least two more of each type sitting in my inventory. Do I start limit breaking a second set of SR weapons or just use them as fodder? Obviously they wouldn't be a permanent part of my pool but might give me a small boost in the interim.

When I farmed my wind weapon pool I used mlb SR tia guns skill lvl 5 or 6. Ah and one tia sword for DF job. Then I replaced sr guns with ssr one by one. Of course ssr should be skill level 5 at least otherwise you will reduce your dmg.

Try to farm bahamut and get 2 horns to craft dagger (1st) and sword (2nd) too.

draw4wild

1FDD296E

My luminara that's going unkilled atm with 20 min left, if anyone is available

Edit: just failed, I've never seen an omega not killed before

garath

When I farmed my wind weapon pool I used mlb SR tia guns skill lvl 5 or 6. Ah and one tia sword for DF job. Then I replaced sr guns with ssr one by one. Of course ssr should be skill level 5 at least otherwise you will reduce your dmg.

Try to farm bahamut and get 2 horns to craft dagger (1st) and sword (2nd) too.

Thanks guys.

I'd love a horn or two but I rarely rarely see bahamut pop up. :( I jump on it the instant I see it though. I need more rusted though. Only one dagger and no swords.

I'll stick with the SR as fodder outside of the 3 I have leveled and skilled up right now.

Rixa

Thanks guys.

I'd love a horn or two but I rarely rarely see bahamut pop up. :( I jump on it the instant I see it though. I need more rusted though. Only one dagger and no swords.

I'll stick with the SR as fodder outside of the 3 I have leveled and skilled up right now.

Iam literally out of skill up fodder :(. Fed all my useless HP ssr weapons (from Omegas) & sr weapons and raised skill level from 5 to 9.

GBFSkl9.PNG

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I know the common thought is to avoid Dark to start, but the game gave me Vira, Narmaya and Lady Grey. I also have the makings of a fire team with Yuel and Percival but was really trying to make an Order Grande team work with Petra. I'm all over the place and hard to focus :\

How hard is it to focus on dark with this team if I don't really have a dark leader? I'm level 34 at the moment.

Spiked

Neo Member
Regarding weapon pools, what skills are you looking for on weapons? I've been just using mostly the weapons that give ATK boost and my main team is a fire team if that matters at all.

Enjoying this game so far. Story is pretty good. Gameplay is also great. One of the best mobile games I've played so far. Just finished chapter 4. Trying to raise loyalty for Rashid and Ryu.

But generally don't know if what I'm doing is correct. My characters are mostly level 30 but I feel like my damage is lacking. Can anyone explain the weapon system? Should I just upgrade my weapons using the normal drops from the quests?

Is there a Gaf clan for newbies? If there is can I join?

ID: 10358592
Name: comfortable

Enjoying this game so far. Story is pretty good. Gameplay is also great. One of the best mobile games I've played so far. Just finished chapter 4. Trying to raise loyalty for Rashid and Ryu.

But generally don't know if what I'm doing is correct. My characters are mostly level 30 but I feel like my damage is lacking. Can anyone explain the weapon system? Should I just upgrade my weapons using the normal drops from the quests?

Is there a Gaf clan for newbies? If there is can I join?

ID: 10358592
Name: comfortable

The guild is kind of full. Some people still need to accept their invites, but otherwise we are out of space.

On that note, I'll be clearing out people who haven't accepted an invite tomorrow. That would be Godai and SephirothRK. If neither accept by tomorrow, We'll have 2 free slots.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Is there a GAF crew with spots open right now? I'm kinda playing this by myself right now and it's somewhat lonely.

Edit: Oh, :lol.

The guild is kind of full. Some people still need to accept their invites, but otherwise we are out of space.

On that note, I'll be clearing out people who haven't accepted an invite tomorrow. That would be Godai and SephirothRK. If neither accept by tomorrow, We'll have 2 free slots.

Oh no problem. Still trying to figure out the game anyway. Just going to have to wait for an open slot then.

dennism

guys, how do you clear the use 3 x potion kits co-op daily mission? do you have to trade treasure for the pots and use them?

Is it worth skilling up SSR Magna weapons when they have things like Counter on them, or should I save my SR weapons for stuff that has Damage Up?

Faynwulf

Which one of these is the Angel Halo? The first one?

【グランブルーファンタジー】【時限クエ】4/20(水)
グループA&E
10時
16時
22時★

グループB&F
11時
17時
23時★

グループC&G
6時
12時
18時★

グループD&H
7時
13時
19時★

kiryogi

Banned
Which one of these is the Angel Halo? The first one?

【グランブルーファンタジー】【時限クエ】4/20(水)
グループA&E
10時
16時
22時★

グループB&F
11時
17時
23時★

グループC&G
6時
12時
18時★

グループD&H
7時
13時
19時★

They're all angel halos, but the star means specifically the times when it drops the most. What you need to pay most attention to is what group you're in. Times posted are in JST. Check your profile for your group.

So for example, if you're in groups D or H, your angel halo times are 7:00, 13:00, and 19:00, with 19:00 being the star time.

I simply cannot find it searching on the app store. :-/
Since you're top of the page, it wouldn't hurt to post this here.

If you had only looked not even less than 10 posts before you, or searched the word "app" on any page nonetheless you would find the answer you're looking for.

It's not that hard.

Or hell, even the first post of the very first page.

razterik

So I finally got enough drops for the Street Fighter tickets. Any benefit to holding these for later or should I use them right away?

Faynwulf

They're all angel halos, but the star means specifically the times when it drops the most. What you need to pay most attention to is what group you're in. Times posted are in JST. Check your profile for your group.

So for example, if you're in groups D or H, your angel halo times are 7:00, 13:00, and 19:00, with 19:00 being the star time.

Thank you! I would have never guessed that. I'm group A which is unfortunate because all the Angel Halos happen when I'm asleep and then not at home...

Quonny

Thank you! I would have never guessed that. I'm group A which is unfortunate because all the Angel Halos happen when I'm asleep and then not at home...

It rotates. I'm also in A and sometimes it's 6:00 AM, 10:00AM, 7:00PM, etc. If you can't hit it, don't worry. There's always something else to spend AP on and it'll come back around to a time when you can do it.

muu

Is it worth skilling up SSR Magna weapons when they have things like Counter on them, or should I save my SR weapons for stuff that has Damage Up?

Priority for SLV, don't stack these until you have 6 of them:

Colossus Staff
Tiamat Gun
Yuguyugu sword
Levi dagger
Shiv gun/sword
Celeste axe

Lesser priority -- start stacking these when you get multiple

1x Tiamat Fist
1x Celeste spear
1x Shiv Harp

The rest are safe to use as SSR fodder (level to 2 and it's basically 20 SRs in terms of skillups). Colossus guns you may want to save, gun elements are hard to come by.

Priority for SLV, don't stack these until you have 6 of them:

Colossus Staff
Tiamat Gun
Yuguyugu sword
Levi dagger
Shiv gun/sword
Celeste axe

Lesser priority -- start stacking these when you get multiple

1x Tiamat Fist
1x Celeste spear
1x Shiv Harp

The rest are safe to use as SSR fodder (level to 2 and it's basically 20 SRs in terms of skillups). Colossus guns you may want to save, gun elements are hard to come by.

Much appreciated, so far I've only found SSR Colossus fists. :/

muu

It changes every day, check twitter, it's a key mechanic to this game. lol.

Better yet, add it to favorites after you hop onto the starred Halo once. They're ID'ed differently from standard halos so you'll see what time they occur.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
ANGEL HALO times for the rest of the month. Only (*) starred time. Tokyo time as always.

I'm still new to the game, so maybe this is a dumb question, but why would you need a chart with the times when it says the time until open in-game? My Angel Halo opens in 8 hours, for example...

Top Bottom