• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

What are ya'lls favorite activities?

Mine is probably golf even if it's not very challenging although I've taken to the perverted task of bedding all the strippers and prostitutes in the game. :jnc

rallaren

What are ya'lls favorite activities?

Mine is probably golf even if it's not very challenging although I've taken to the perverted task of bedding all the strippers and prostitutes in the game. :jnc
Some random shootings, getting new and tuned cars etc.
I also completed all the heist missions several times to try out the different modes and all crew members like Packie. Also did some Taxi jobs.

Was pretty bad after completing sp and 100%. I have had some serious frustrating thoughts about this game. Alas, I knew there would be DLC.

Golf is a good laugh, but in SP I find myself flying planes and causing chaos in the Buzzard for the most part.

As I've said a few posts up, I've just gotten into the Online side of things, so that's completely monopolising my time at the moment. Having a lot of fun with the missions and just cruising around with mates stuffing around/starting shit with other players etc..

On Demand

Banned
When do the rest of the Strangers and Freaks mission become available? I'm up the to last mission and none are coming up. I've done 52. There's suppose to be 6 left.

Random Events don't pop up as ofter as before either. I mostly just get the armored truck ones. But i think i keep repeating the same locations?

I have tons left. I've only done 38 out of 57.

I know i can just look at my SocialClub page to fine everything, but the fun thing about these events is........their randomness.

On Demand

Banned
I don't want to highlight that spoiler since I didn't beat the game yet. Like I said I'm up to the last mission where Franklin has to choose. Unless that's not the last mission?

I don't want to highlight that spoiler since I didn't beat the game yet. Like I said I'm up to the last mission where Franklin has to choose. Unless that's not the last mission?

That's the last STORY mission.
Strangers and freaks are side missions that you an do during the wstory or afterwards.

There is a quest chain with franklin that you can start that lead to more side missions.

All the missions that aren't part of that chain that you've missed are either:
-location & times based ( you need the right character , location and time of the day to start it )
-missable
Strangers and freaks need to be started by all 3 characters ( Trevor , franklin and mickael have their own events that often trigger other missions for them

On Demand

Banned
I know what Strangers and Freaks are. Usually i have to progress the story for more to show up. But i'm not seeing any. That's why i mentioned how far i was in the story but still not getti ng any to show.

I've done 52 with all 3 characters.

So going by what you said it seems the rest are timed and location dependant? It wasn't like that before.

EDIT- Ok yes maby the time of day but like i said i've been playing the game for awhile without any getting any missions.

peull

i am about to purchase the digital psn version of the game but i heard quite a while ago the psn version had streaming issues. i dont know, how is the psn version of the game from your experience? should i go and get the physical version instead?

DireStr8s

i am about to purchase the digital psn version of the game but i heard quite a while ago the psn version had streaming issues. i dont know, how is the psn version of the game from your experience? should i go and get the physical version instead?

I've had huge swaths of road load in @ a very basic texture while driving fast. Tends to happen in the city. Pretty rare but still annoying. More often there is pop in with shrubbery, fences, posts, etc.

If you're really sensitive to pop-in I would suggest getting it on disc.

Top Bottom