• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Are you bored yet?

I am 25% in and doing forklift crap that I hate, soo boring

I want online already, story lost its hype already.

lol wat

I'm like 30% complete with ~25 hours played and I honestly wouldn't even care if this game had no multiplayer. I actually have a weird felling multiplayer is going to underwhelm anyway so I'm savoring everything the singleplayer gives me.

inky

I just finished story mode. Watching the credits I realize there are tons of locations I don't recognize. I want more, Rockstar!

Now to fool around, cause some mayhem, buy nice things and hunt those sweet secrets.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Should probably just get better adjusted to the driving controls. Because they're fucking awesome and pretty much perfect

using L2 and R2 as the most predominantly used buttons is a horrible controller layout.

They're almost always used as secondary buttons for a reason.

Acrylic7

How in the fuck do I get
a fire truck if these fucking cops keep being pests? I set something on fire away from people
, 8 seconds later I have 2 stars. Cant stay because of course the cops show up before
the fire trucks do
:/

inky

How in the fuck do I get
a fire truck if these fucking cops keep being pests? I set something on fire away from people
, 8 seconds later I have 2 stars. Cant stay because of course the cops show up before
the fire trucks do
:/

Have you checked your phone? ;)

GQman2121

Banned
I haven't seen many of the super cars that can be purchased from the website on the street.

HOWEVER.....on Portola Dr. between Blvd. Del Perro & Dorset Dr. there is Adder (Bugatti) that spawns quite often during sunlight hours. The car is a cool $1,000,000 if you were to purchase it and is easily the fastest car I've driven in the game thus far.

I've wanted to do that to, but there is literally no need for crouching/prone in the entire game other than as a visual thing.

Not in multiplayer though

And it could still help if you're on a roof with no ledges and want to minimize the chance of getting hit while shooting.

Megasoum

Banned
Well I don't have trigger attachments.

Seriously

$(KGrHqRHJFUFF-YDR,P0BRk(97IUQ!~~60_3.JPG

I decked out Franklin in a peacoat, slacks, tan leather loafers, and some platinum studs. I don't give a fuck if its a hundy degrees out. Dude look SHARP!

Shop in downtown vinewood at "Ponsonbys" for high class shit.

GQman2121

Banned
Just finished hood safari

Nice little trip down memory lane.....literally

Loved that mission. And I love the ending because of the options you have. The player switching is on full display there at the end.

Did you
shoot MC Clip before boarding the jetskis?

I couldn't help myself. Hearing about it on the radio later was hilarious.

Double D

I love how you can just pull 360s at full speed and keep cruising down the road in sports cars. Just slam the ebrake and crank the stick to one side then turn to the other side while mashing on reverse. You can just pull right out of it and keep hauling ass. I've really grown fond of the driving physics.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Thanks guys.

I checked the stats I just assumed 69 missions could not be for SP game. Goddamn R* are the fucking bomb! <3

I'm so in love with this game. I pretty much knew nothing about it since I did not even expect myself to buy it..well I can safely say this is my GOTY. Everything else got owned by this game.

Gorillaz

Loved that mission. And I love the ending because of the options you have. The player switching is on full display there at the end.

Did you
shoot MC Clip before boarding the jetskis?

I couldn't help myself. Hearing about it on the radio later was hilarious.
Lol naw I was too busy trying not to get shot tho. The switch was definitely on full display. Fluid as hell

hitmon

Anybody notice a different in profit between
choosing lower rated people vs higher rated people to be a part of your crew
?

And damn that iFruit app... Lost all my progress the second day in a row. Is there any other way to increase
Chop's
happiness?

I don't know about you guys but I just can't play as Trevor without getting into trouble. Jumping into cars, smashing windows, cold cocking people, tossing sticky bombs on passerbys...

Sam Houser made no sense when he said that a GTA game set in London won't be a "GTA game" for some dumb reason. I would love to see some Snatch like GTA game. Rehashing Miami, LA, and NY is already getting tired.

Joeki11a

Banned
That boring crap is setting up the next major heist. Are you not paying attention to what Trevor is saying the entire time?

Sorry but I remember a PSP GTA that had these boring forklift crap moments

I thought I would never see it again, here it was and it was soo boring

having to do that with the crazy fun character like Trevor made it worst!

it was soo boring I turned the game off...

Zukuu

Banned
Sorry but I remember a PSP GTA that had these boring forklift crap

having to do that with the crazy fun character like Trevor ruined that

it was soo boring I turned the game off

That part is like 5 minutes long TOPS lol. Better stay away from the game then, if you lack the patient to stay through that.

Zukuu

Banned
Btw, anyone got 2 character to meet without a story going on?

Was doing flgith school with Michael, then switched to Franklin and drove there and Micheal was still there in his car, he got out and they had a nice little chatter.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I don't quite understand how to store a second plane in Trevors air field? Not the property one the main one with his chopper.

Mainly because when I get there my Cuban 900 is already parked in there and if i get out to move it my Lazer 996 vanishes.

EDIT: Nevermind just figured it out as long as you just leave it in the hanger it will save as long as you're deep enough inside the hanger for the pop up "select plane to store" to appear. What that option really does is it lets you select from purchases vehicles but the hanger store whatever you park inside it passively, nothing to activate.

sappyday

Btw, anyone got 2 character to meet without a story going on?

Was doing flgith school with Michael, then switched to Franklin and drove there and Micheal was still there in his car, he got out and they had a nice little chatter.

There's a mission where it involves Trevor and Michael so I thought it would be cool if I drove Micheal to Floyd's house and see if Trevor and Michael would ride together. I got them together they talked to each then the character that wasn't in control walked away and kept saying "You following me now." I eventually killed Trevor as Michael just to see what happens only to get a message a couple minutes later saying "HAHAHAHAH u have to pay medical bill now!"

Does strength only increase by punching people or does using melee weapons count as well? Because going on a rampage in the middle of traffic with a hammer is glee.

Lima

Does strength only increase by punching people or does using melee weapons count as well? Because going on a rampage in the middle of traffic with a hammer is glee.

Both count. If you want full strength just play a game of tennis though. If you win you get full 100 strength lol.

Zukuu

Banned
Sports as well ( dunno if all sports tho).

There's a mission where it involves Trevor and Michael so I thought it would be cool if I drove Micheal to Floyd's house and see if Trevor and Michael would ride together. I got them together they talked to each then the character that wasn't in control walked away and kept saying "You following me now." I eventually Trevor as Michael just to see what happens only to get a message a couple minutes later saying "HAHAHAHAH u have to pay medical bill now!"

lol so good.

GQman2121

Banned
Sorry but I remember a PSP GTA that had these boring forklift crap

having to do that with the crazy fun character like Trevor ruined that

it was soo boring I turned the game off

I'm sure you loved Max Payne 3 then. Just chapter after chapter of shooting the same wave of enemies in a different colored box. What fun!

Joeki11a

Banned
That part is like 5 minutes long TOPS lol. Better stay away from the game then, if you lack the patient to stay through that.

Still they could of made it more fun, these sluggish moments with the crazy fun character?, not a good decision. Michaels Heist setup was wayyy more interesting than this boredfest.

Joeki11a

Banned
I'm sure you loved Max Payne 3 then. Just chapter after chapter of shooting the same wave of enemies in a different colored box. What fun!

I did love MP3, it was my game of the summer last year beat it like 10 times. wish GTA gun fights were like MP3, they still feel cartoony and robotic.

wizzbang

Banned
Found this posted online
"Find Stolen Goods Sometimes during your free-roam, you will come across and hear a police siren. Basically, the police will be in pursuit of some other criminals in the game. Follow them and get these robbers to get their cash. There will be plenty!"

Anyone know if it's true?

Sorry but I remember a PSP GTA that had these boring forklift crap moments

having to do that with the crazy fun character like Trevor made it worst!

it was soo boring I turned the game off...

I feel you. That mission was boring as shit and is by far the worst one in the game of what I've played so far. But the heist it sets up is awesome.

Top Bottom