• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Falls S2 |OT| Mysteries, tall gingers & endless sweaters (series finale 2/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shut it off after 30 seconds, and I'm not going to watch over 12 minutes of that. What are the highlights?

From what I skimmed:
He called Stan a "Freemason" because he wears a fez. Nobody show him Doctor Who.
Pointing out some of the more graphic writing in the Journal
ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI

From what I skimmed:
He called Stan a "Freemason" because he wears a fez. Nobody show him Doctor Who.
Pointing out some of the more graphic writing in the Journal
ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI

The guy in the video is undoubtedly off his rocker, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think GF intentionally uses conspiratorial iconography to strengthen its visage.

BatDan

The guy in the video is undoubtedly off his rocker, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think GF intentionally uses conspiratorial iconography to strengthen its visage.

Oh I know it uses that imagery, but it does so on purpose. It's part of the show's overall paranormal theme.

Nightbird

I lol'd at the first comment:

PURITAN PICTURES 2 HAS AN "A" IN HIS USERNAME!! THE LETTER, "A" HAS A TRIANGLE IN IT!! HE ALSO HAS THE LETTER "I" IN HIS USERNAME!! TWO EYES!! ALL-SEEING!! ALSO THIS VIDEO HAS 743 SECONDS IN IT!! 743 - 77 = 666!! SATAN'S WORK!! EELOOMINAUGHTY CONFURMED!! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!

ynAcN7G.jpg

ronito

Well if you look at the picture at the end of the last episode bill is burning a pine tree. Dipper's symbol is a pine tree. So I'm betting on Dipper. Though that seems too dark for a disney show.

Hmm the latest tweet by Alex seems quite foreboding.
Alex
"Mark your calendars! Mark your foreheads! After March 9th, nothing will ever be the same #NotWhatHeSeems "
Shit is gonna pop off. Can't wait.
Will stuff actually HAPPEN next episode? The show told me exciting things would happen each time, but it's just been filler...
We've been watching different shows then. Things have been happening.

I feel like Grunkle Stan does everything he does for something like trying to fix something he fucked up, or rescue somebody, something sweet/personal hidden behind all the grunkle stan

Tuck

I'll be seriously impressive if it actually is a game changer without immediately going back to the status quo.

Unlike that other show I love.

BatDan

Disney XD is running a Gravity Falls marathon all day leading into the premiere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom