• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 | NeoGAF Racing League & NRPC

Mush

Just fyi Murphy, Juicy Bob and I are in the process of organising our team. We haven't got the minimum 4 members yet, but we have decided we will be called ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Awesome Cars).

Caramello

Mush said:
Just fyi Murphy, Juicy Bob and I are in the process of organising our team. We haven't got the minimum 4 members yet, but we have decided we will be called ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Awesome Cars).

Hey I'm a part of your team :p Juicy Bob obviously hasn't mentioned that to you :lol

Mush

Caramello said:
Hey I'm a part of your team :p Juicy Bob obviously hasn't mentioned that to you :lol
He has. He said that you would be sending a message my way, guess that didn't happen. ;)

Alright, along with jambo, we now have our 4 man team. :D

Huggers

Hpow does the starting work in reasonably priced car? There are no standing starts on the Top Gear track right?

AdvanS13

Neo Member
looks like i need to hit this, tonight or over the weekend. top gear here i come! watch out for some "moist" ds3 action

SephriJ

Looks like I am about to have a team. So far it's, Mil6es, Turnbuckle, and I. I need at least one more member if anyone is interested. Just private message me on here please.

Two new times added to the board

dQ8uk.png

2Invu.png
lKuQ7.png

8z5K6.png
5HI2i.png

EmB2l.png
WlTh9.png

DRCKT.png
6Rmbs.png

xMc80.png
3QmGQ.png

Mush

Thanks Murphy! I hope to get another crack at that on a latter date.

Also, that was my first real taste of Online GT, and I gotta say, for a connection halfway around the world in Portugal, it was fucking incredible. No lag at all.

Mush said:
Thanks Murphy! I hope to get another crack at that on a latter date.

Also, that was my first real taste of Online GT, and I gotta say, for a connection halfway around the world in Portugal, it was fucking incredible. No lag at all.

Online play is never gonna mess up your actual car, that's all done on your machine, what might mess up is how you see other cars. I've seen some warp around once, just once. Compared to prologue this is SO much better! :D

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
HAHA! I'm not the slowest time on the board anymore!
By one second... ;___;

brentech

UFRA said:
Members with no team (poor guys, why don't you pick one for yours? :p):

•gundamkyoukai
•Omiee
•expy
•Metalmurphy
•the_log_ride
•CozMick
•Huggers
•mclaren777

If any of you are interested in a rotary-power team (such as RX-7's and RX-8's) please PM me. Myself, El_Beefo, and AdvanS13 are forming a team and we need 1 more to meet the minimum. :)
omg, I love that idea of a rotary team. If you still need one let me know, same ID on PSN.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
This seems fun, I'm in!

PSN ID:
DashKap

Edit: I'm in for the Top Gear RPC.
I'd love to be in the racing league as well but:
a) Do you accept Euro guys?
b) I'm clueless about tuning
c) Do you accept Wheel drivers (G27 here)?
d) I'm also team-less.

Omiee

i was asked if i wanted to be in somebody's team but i never heard from it again, so i think im in a team but i dont know for sure.

gutterboy44 said:
I guess I will post my credentials here.

It is one car type per team right? Or does each team member use their own car preference?

[]http://i.imgur.com/2cQ3X.jpg[/]

Each team member can use the same car. We encourage using the same color thought. You guys can share cars between the team members to get the same color as reward.

Metalmurphy said:
Tomorrow I'll be on pretty much all day. What time works for you? (and timezone)

I'm westcoast, PST. I'm usually on after 10pm, pst. I'll hop on chat and post in here. If you can't make it, no problem. I'll keep trying :)

AdvanS13

Neo Member
Metalmurphy said:
Each team member can use the same car. We encourage using the same color thought. You guys can share cars between the team members to get the same color as reward.
portugal eh? nice.

UFRA

Metalmurphy said:

But we can use different cars too, right?

I mean if some guys on our team wanted to use RX-7's while others wanted RX-8's, is that ok?

UFRA said:
But we can use different cars too, right?

I mean if some guys on our team wanted to use RX-7's while others wanted RX-8's, is that ok?

Yes, that's what I wanted to say on that post "Each team member can use different cars" >.<

Doesn't even need to be the same manufacturer.

Omiee

Metalmurphy said:
Right now you're registered as having no team.

yeah nvm i just saw the message in my inbox it was a league started by the guys in the nba 2k11 thread.

so how is this going to work..? do u have a team.

AdvanS13 said:
whats the availability for the top gear track? never seem to find you online.

Just post here mate. That's not my main account so I'm almost never there. We can do it right now if you want.

Top Bottom