• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns |OT| Welcome to the Jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quenk

Thanks for the link! Even though it says it's for WvW I'd imagine it would work pretty well for the Silverwastes as well, for example.

Pretty much anything can work in open world. That build should be a good baseline but the sigils and food may be overkill.

Refyref

There's a "Customer Appreciation Package" going for 0 gems in the Black Lion market right now. It'll give you a free Black Lion chest and key. I think it's going to be there for one week? Anyway, go for it.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Well, I got some rare-ish drops out of the Halloween. A teal Poly-Luminescent Undulating Refractor, worth about 50 85 gold, and some other item worth 10 that I forgot what it was now lol.

I love this new change of having only 2 rolls for cool shit in Black Lion Chests now. Absolutely love that one of the spots is now one, 1 singular Trick or Treat bag. Great change, really.

Also you can get a free key now? Hot diggity. I just spent clearing two zones in vain lol. Hoping for something better in this one.

Edit: Of course it's only for paying customers, not moochers like myself :lol. Also them claiming the chests are better than ever. I got 1 teleport to friend and a black lion ticket scrap. That's some great shit yo. Oh well, I got a free complete makeover kit in my previous one.

spiritfox

xSiESse.png

Well this took longer than expected, but yay.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
whoa didn't know the cob of corn are over 4g in price

since I am not interested in any halloween stuff should I sell them now or will they go up in price after halloween

Vena

Probably to disassociate it from the Great Jungle Wurm. This way, they kind of do feel more like jungle wurms, and different from the ice and fire wurms and so on.

Also I've come to the realization that WvW/PvP reward tracks for dungeons are considerably faster than actually running the dungeon for the token reward and unlocks. Three weapons and armor skin, plus 240 tokens for one pass of the track which you can do in a few hours of play with an XP booster. Plus all the random loot boxes and the odds for ascended.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
my fourth legendary is Bolt

also judging by post history, 3 months gap between my third legendary, Twilight

well that's awkward, I have huge gaps between Frostfang and Nevermore

How long do you guys think it will take for the next expansion to come out? I'd imagine not earlier than next summer. Some of my friends are thinking of getting HoT on sale, but I was wondering if maybe they could just wait a bit more. Even though it's a really good price.

How long do you guys think it will take for the next expansion to come out? I'd imagine not earlier than next summer. Some of my friends are thinking of getting HoT on sale, but I was wondering if maybe they could just wait a bit more. Even though it's a really good price.

They should just get HoT, it's going to be a while for the next expansion. They are working on Season 3 of Living Story right now and it releases a new episode every 2-3 months and they are only 2 episodes in so far.

Morokh

They have a long list of legendaries to get out there before they can even announce a new expansion whithout creating a huge shitstorm again so that may take some time ...

Loving the look of that new shield even though it's a 'funny' one.

Another 2 month gap between LS chapters, decent pace so far.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As ever it was, the 50% off deal is a laughably good value for the amount of content you get here. Definitely worth picking up for anyone who hasn't jumped in.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I like that they just didn't want to assume they'd been contacting me in the correct language all this time up to now.

The new (?) track in the trailer for the next chapter is rather grand.

Vena

The swimming bit in that trailer threw me off lol.

Also nightmare tower is back as a fractal.

Is it just one or two fractals? Nightmare was a boss (which I'd imagine would be stand-alone given how long he lasts) and the climb. Would it be both? Or just the boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom