• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly deer, what are you doing? You're not a gopher, you can't even burrow!

X4oT7.jpg

Won

Not having gotten a single cool looking dagger sure starts to bother me.
Armor model variety seems overall ok from what I have seen. But without the typical quest rewards you tend to not stumble over new/different stuff that often I feel.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
You can join each other in your personal stories; you can't make progress at the same time though.

This is probably really late to the game, but you can in a way - at least in the BWE this was possible. If you and your teammates had the same mission, you would get the option to complete that mission with whoever's personal story you happened to be in.

When does ArenaNet plan to get keys out to sellers for the digital version again?

When the TP becomes fully operational on a consistent basis so never.

Real answer: I have no idea.

khefka

Neo Member
I almost want to think that armor is intentionally fairly boring looking until nearer max level to make you want to spend big (in time or gold/gems) on the cool looking high level gear. Otherwise people might just be transmuting cheap lower level armor. That makes me curious though, do you have to equip gear before you can transmute it? Like with heritage, you just double click the item you get from vendor and apply it to current armor. Could someone get cool looking gear, apply looks to current gear then sell off the cool looking pieces since they wouldn't be soulbound? I haven't used a transmutation stone yet so I'm probably misguided in that thought.

Playing as a thief in WvW is so much fun. You can pull players off of castle walls directly into your zerg with the scorpian wire and the bows blink ability means that you'll be able to escape from any situation and chase down any opponent. Can't wait to put some time into my secondaries to see what the other classes are capable of.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
It's strange how selective it is. I was having horrible lag on Friday... it was insane. Everyone I mentioned to said it was fine. Now I'm running well and all I hear is lag this and that.

I guess it's a good thing not everyone is having lag, though, haha.

Would anyone like to do a sPVP tournament with me tomorrow? If you have tournament tickets, we could do a paid tournament. My in-game name is Varax.

inky

TP up!, already sold all of my yellows, made 2.5 gold, got crafting to 300+ /relieved

In other news, my daily reset and with only one enemy left to kill /d'oh

The M.O.B

The big Korean guild on Stormbluff transferred to a different server. As a result we are getting dominated already,

Come Back Korean Guild, we will appease you I promise!

:(

KingKong

meh, Harathi Hinterlands is mega boring too

just how many woodland foresty zones are there in the game? it seems like its either that or snowy mountains

The big Korean guild on Stormbluff transferred to a different server. As a result we are getting dominated already.
Means we should have more room to get into wubwub though. Which is nice.

just how many woodland foresty zones are there in the game? it seems like its either that or snowy mountains
I suspect that the ruins of Orr will offer a change of pace. Also, Anet will be releasing the Fire Islands and Crystal desert in the future, should be little to no trees there.

TheExodu5

Banned
I need to try out new classes. Not really clicking with the Ranger.

Thief would be my usual pick, but it seems there are a lot of thieves around. Engineer would be my next pick, because I am an engineer and that's cool. Mesmer is also interesting.

Decisions...

KuroNeeko

You lose to Jade Quarry because us Jade Quarrians are way too awesome (and haven't lost once yet ;D).

Yeah, my second server, Aurora Glade, was pitted up against Jade Quarry not too long ago. When I made the switch to Storm Bluff - everyone in chat was like "Why are we losing to JQ?" "Because they're good!"

Every time I died in WvW, I kept remembering those damn French guards from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. So annoying :p

KuroNeeko

I think i'm finally seeing the blurry text Aena was talking about. EDIT: Nope it isn't, AA isn't even on in this screenshot.

Funny screenshot though, I died so much one of my story missions that every single piece of my armor was destroyed. I ended up killing the last guy in my underwear. :D

Dood's got some tan-lines...

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_status_updates

Storyline Steps
Players have reported blocking issues with certain storyline steps. We're preparing fixes for "Stealing Secrets", "A Grisly Shipment", and "The Battle for Fort Trinity", hopefully for tonight's update, and are investigating issues with other storyline steps.

PvP Tournaments, World Transfers, Character Creation/Deletion
We experienced multiple outages of PvP tournaments, world transfers, and character creation/deletion today, and ongoing issues with PvP tournament rewards. We're working to address these problems.

Over the past three days we've received approximately 8,500 new support tickets related to hacked accounts and other blocking login issues, and we've resolved issues to get approximately 9,500 players back into the game (most from tickets submitted prior to Friday, August 31). We're aggressively ramping up our customer support team, with 28 new support representatives starting today and more coming online in the next few days, to provide the fast response times our customers expect.

Ferga

Completed CM with this nice bunch of GAF

qLZtNh.jpg

UvQnMh.jpg

Too bad I was a frame away from capturing the barrel exploding for the fireworks

Puckmarin

Banned
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we have some Digital Standard Keys again:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0091XHZW8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

We literally got them into our system about 30 minutes ago and we're already down to roughly 1K.

Just a heads up for those looking for the digital version, I know they are scarce right now.

Cheers,
Tony

Is it possible that these are sold out again already? I just tried to order, everything seems to have gone though properly but it says it's going to take up to 4 hours to complete my order. Looks like my CC has already been charged.

Is it possible that these are sold out again already? I just tried to order, everything seems to have gone though properly but it says it's going to take up to 4 hours to complete my order. Looks like my CC has already been charged.

My brother was told that after changing his payment method in his order (the default card was used and it isn't valid anymore) that we'd have to wait four hours, it completed in ten minutes.

I'm not feeling Necromancer. I was expecting something similar to Warlock in WoW, but most of the time I'm playing like I'm a thief/assassin which I'm not a fan of.

Ferny

I believe they been doing that more often lately with downloadable codes.

Thief would be my usual pick, but it seems there are a lot of thieves around. Engineer would be my next pick, because I am an engineer and that's cool. Mesmer is also interesting.

Decisions...

Pick Engineer

It's really incredibly easy to get 400 cooking, I've got a feeling it's going to be made quite a bit harder.

What's the strategy/trick? I'll change professions if it'll help me lvl up

Finaika

Decisions...

Not engineer, because you would feel like work while playing.

I bought an armor set in the gem store. and it said it's in my global mail. I checked and nothing is there. did i do something wrong or looking at the wrong spot? i also checked out BL pickup to see if its there. but nothing.

EDIT: Nvm. it was just slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom