• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
7? Lets change that tonite, good sir! We'll get you beyond lv3 easily.
Sounds excellent.

Shouldn't be too tough- I'm making a brand new armor set so I'll have the right puzzle piece regardless of party composition, and I'm already *kicks dirt off shoulders* quite good.
Just so I'm clear ... I need to complete 3 fractals in a row in order to get to the next level right? So far I've completed 2 fractals but they were in different instances (both times after I had completed one I was forced to get off of the computer... kids lol)
Haha, yep- 3 fractals is a "cycle." Every other level (the even numbers), there's also a boss fractal.

Sucks that you didn't get to complete the cycle either time, but you did get relics from both! God I love fractals.

Levyne

Banned
Just so I'm clear ... I need to complete 3 fractals in a row in order to get to the next level right? So far I've completed 2 fractals but they were in different instances (both times after I had completed one I was forced to get off of the computer... kids lol)

Yes. For the even numbered difficulties you get to fight a boss in a fixed 4th fractal as well.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Just spotted this in the big patch notes, all quiet-like:

Anybody done it yet? Wonder what "updated" means.

Probably just messed with mob drop tables like they did with Jormag.

Then again, they never mentioned anything about modifying Jormag when they did that...

Retro

Yea that's sort of the nature of the beast, but the guild we have seems more than willing to help out. With the Fractals, I'm always surprised (and happy) to see how many people are willing to start back over at level 1 to help someone out instead of only allowing higher level people join their party.

Certainly not everyone does that all the time, but I think we have a pretty good group of players.

We have a great group of players. Thinfinn, Weltall and I took a couple of GAFers who hadn't done CM before (or any dungeon, for that matter) just last week. Ended up being a really good run, as was the Ghost Eater run after it.

And yes, the lack of elitism regarding Fractal difficulty levels has surprised even me. Seems like there's very few instances of people waiting to get into a group. In fact, it seems like we wait for a 5th more often than not.
JUWnj.gif

I always feel so ridiculous when someone quotes my username.

But you picked it! If it's any consolation, I've been referring to you as Kanik in game.

Well the north gate has two doors that open and close with switches when you put boulders on them. The trick is to trap one of them in between the two doors and then wail on him/her. We tried it the way you did it for a long time, but kept getting owned by confusion.

AC Story Spoilers:
Never bothered with the door trick, as it seems harder to pull off and feels like cheating (even though it isn't). My groups have always had two on boulder duty, keeping the guy pinned while everyone else (preferably the ones with the best control options) deal with the gal.

Could that mechanic be put on dungeons? Fractals might be hard because of the levels, but for example AC Story mode, maybe they will put something like that in place there?

I can't help but feel that dumping people into a group randomly would make Fractal runs much harder than they need to be. Some of those bosses need coordination and if a theoretical GW2 LFG tool works anything like the one in WoW, you'd have 5 people looking out for themselves and only talking when it's to say "Hurry up". LFG, at least to me, always felt very impersonal.

Besides, I don't think you'll have many people at Difficulty Level 1 a few months from now, new players notwithstanding. As large as GAFguild is, I'm sure those rare individuals will have plenty of assistance.

So after watching some videos i just bought this. Problem is the d/l speed is rather slow and i am sure there is not heavy traffic or something. I am getting about 400k out of the 3+MB's i should be getting. Any way to increase the speed? ports or something?

There's no official response from ArenaNet on the handful of posts regarding download speed. It's a large file (over 15gb) so it's going to take a while. If you happen to have a friend who owns it, you can copy it to the thumbnail drive and transfer it that way.

Also, some people noted that the download speed wasn't always accurate. And if it should happen to be interrupted, don't freak out if it reads 0% downloaded; it catches up quick.

Seriously worth the wait though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I can't help but feel that dumping people into a group randomly would make Fractal runs much harder than they need to be. Some of those bosses need coordination and if a theoretical GW2 LFG tool works anything like the one in WoW, you'd have 5 people looking out for themselves and only talking when it's to say "Hurry up". LFG, at least to me, always felt very impersonal.

Besides, I don't think you'll have many people at Difficulty Level 1 a few months from now, new players notwithstanding. As large as GAFguild is, I'm sure those rare individuals will have plenty of assistance.
In an "emergency," www.gw2lfg.com is handy but you are quite right in general.

And also note, Fractal level is per character, and you get scaled up from anything to 80. Take new people on your alts!

I've done a full cycle of level 1 with 3 people, so I don't really have any doubt that a full 5-man team of non-80s could do it as well.

Huge portions of the fractals don't even involve traditional combat anyway, either. OMG ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE IVE GONE DOLPHINING

PatzCU

Ohhh my bad. Yeah, mesmers kind of suck at tagging. I don't have trouble using greatsword with the extra bounce, really, but I understand how other loadouts might.

Zerging isn't the only way to profit, anyway :p

edit: @Above, gotcha, didn't know this was about legendary farming, just my bad on that one. Definitely a legit complaint and hopefully one that will be addressed!

Aside from mob tagging, is Mesmer a decent all around class that can hold its own in pve/spvp? I just want to make sure I'm not sinking time into a class that is severely handicapped at 80.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
In an "emergency," www.gw2lfg.com is handy but you are quite right in general.

And also note, Fractal level is per character, and you get scaled up from anything to 80. Take new people on your alts!

I've done a full cycle of level 1 with 3 people, so I don't really have any doubt that a full 5-man team of non-80s could do it as well.

Huge portions of the fractals don't even involve traditional combat anyway, either. OMG ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE IVE GONE DOLPHINING

Fuck dolphins.

I will never change my stance on this.

Although, we just lolzerged it yesterday...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aside from mob tagging, is Mesmer a decent all around class that can hold its own in pve/spvp? I just want to make sure I'm not sinking time into a class that is severely handicapped at 80.
Absofuckinglutely man. They require finesse but are one of the most badass classes available. They have a number of skills that can turn the tide of a pitched battle, and having one in your party for certain scenarios can completely trivialize what would ordinarily be very difficult (3 mesmers in the swamp fractal = hnnnng).

I fucking love them. If Thieves weren't everything I've ever wanted out of an MMO class, my alt would be my main.

Divvy

Mesmer's are pretty OP in pvp. Top tier class in basically everything except for mob farming where they're at the bottom.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That's how I'd put it too. Getting Twilight for my mesmer is more a "4-year goal" than anything realistic, so I don't much mind not being 100% efficient in Orr :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's funny, because I want all three legendaries that my mesmer can hold for my mesmer, and none of the other legendaries that my thief can hold at all (maybe Incinerator, I actually haven't seen it).

edit: Gah, I really want to run ghost eater tonight as well as fractals, cause I'm gonna be spending a lot of cash on exotics for my Eagle runes. It's legitimately worth 1g now.

Divvy

It's funny, because I want all three legendaries that my mesmer can hold for my mesmer, and none of the legendaries that my thief can hold at all (maybe Incinerator, I actually haven't seen it).
Incinerator looks awesome. Two bad my thief can't have two. I'm going for twilight for my warrior and possibly a hunter I want to make if they ever loosen the soulbound garbage.

PatzCU

Absofuckinglutely man. They require finesse but are one of the most badass classes available. They have a number of skills that can turn the tide of a pitched battle, and having one in your party for certain scenarios can completely trivialize what would ordinarily be very difficult (3 mesmers in the swamp fractal = hnnnng).

I fucking love them. If Thieves weren't everything I've ever wanted out of an MMO class, my alt would be my main.

Awesome, good to hear! Funny enough, I was thinking of making a thief as an alt so we're on the same page here.

And RE: Twilight - I've seen vids of Mesmers with Twlight and it looks incredible once all the clones start popping out.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey, I didn't get to come back online last night (one of my sister's dogs ate his own body weight in halloween candy and needed attention), so I never got to put together my armor set.

Somebody do me a favor?

Preview these two codes (you can whisper them to yourself) on an Asura preferably, and post a pic in here:
[&AgHhFAAA]
[&AgGTAgAA]

Wanna see how Seda's shoulders would look with the Whispers coat. Thank you!!!
Come on, nobody? Any race is actually fine. I wanna know if I can immediately buy those two pieces when I log on or if I need to keep working on the look.
Awesome, good to hear! Funny enough, I was thinking of making a thief as an alt so we're on the same page here.

And RE: Twilight - I've seen vids of Mesmers with Twlight and it looks incredible once all the clones start popping out.
Yeah, seriously. I think the only thing more intimidating than someone who shouldn't be able to physically lift Twilight shooting beams at you with it would be four of them :p

pyrandes

Yep. Very good class overall. I have a ton of tricks I can utilize to get by mobs, deflate their interest in me, or to aid others in several sceanrios (though I may not have all those skills equipped all the time). Once we get a chance to get into our rotation with phantasms, we start to do good damage (sidenote: mmmm, reflection).

Mesmer is my main, and I wont be changing from it.

Lulubop

So I think it's time for me to reevaluate my Ele.

Pre-release I was super excited about the class, playing one almost exclusively during the betas. The Ele was by far my favorite class in the original Guild Wars and I felt they transitioned well into the sequel. For the majority of my 1 - 80 experience I ran D/D, and I found it extremely enjoyable. However once I reached 80 and began venturing into Dungeons I've used Staves entirely. Certainly still enjoyable, but I prefer the Daggers though I'm not sure how viable the set up is in a high level instances. That said, I can obviously see why the would not be and why staves are so prominent in these areas. Surviviablility while sacrificing as little damage as possible.

I'd like to ask for opinions and recommendations in terms of traits, point allocations and utility skills for staff and any know viable Dagger/Dagger or even Scepter/Dagger combinations.

Is my current set up.

I thoroughly Enjoy the game but I'm having a hard time finding a class I really enjoy playing. My first alt was a Warrior due to the change of pace, and I find myself playing this class the most in large because it is so hard to down. The supportive role I play can feel rewarding as well. That said the lacks a certain flare I'm seeking I suppose. I recently created a Ranger, and while I like the class I may have burnt myself out on it for the time being.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Mesmer is my main, and I wont be changing from it.

That dude is a blind Charr who owns in dungeons. Listen to him.

Sidenote: What do you think of scepter Pyrandes? I abandoned it at level 1, then found a rare one in the Fractals and played around with it yesterday. Way more fun than I remember, and the autoattack is awesome for Debilitating Dissipation. Also, Confusing Images + Cry of Frustration shatter + whatever the hell the "everybody was confusion" trait is = the biggest stacks of it I've ever seen. May explore it further, although Scepter + Torch isn't as convenient for my build's main trick.

edit: Lulu, for some weird reason I think you might dig Necro.

edit: Shit, actually also Engi

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
But you picked it! If it's any consolation, I've been referring to you as Kanik in game.

I should just ask a mod to change it. Then when a friend google searches me and my neogaf posts come up at the top of the list it will be hilariously awkward.

Divvy

Come on, nobody? Any race is actually fine. I wanna know if I can immediately buy those two pieces when I log on or if I need to keep working on the look.

Yeah, seriously. I think the only thing more intimidating than someone who shouldn't be able to physically lift Twilight shooting beams at you with it would be four of them :p

iCiAun9TIV4YP.png

EDIT: beaten

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hot. Sold, thank you guys both

edit: Looks like I might be getting the leggings from the Whispers as well, I thought parts of it were from the coat it seems :D

pyrandes

Scepter has gotten a lot better for me since they increased the attack speed on it. Great for condition bombing or getting that last clone needed for a shatter :).

Been pairing it with a focus right now (though a sword would be good too, torch would be better for a sword/torch combo i think), but a pistol/scepter is an awesome combo too. My spec has awesome reflect going (along with the iWarden) so been going with that overall :).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Scepter has gotten a lot better for me since they increased the attack speed on it. Great for condition bombing or getting that last clone needed for a shatter :).
Oh THAT's why it feels so different now. Right-o.

Been pairing it with a focus right now (though a sword would be good too, torch would be better for a sword/torch combo i think), but a pistol/scepter is an awesome combo too. My spec has awesome reflect going (along with the iWarden) so been going with that overall :).
Whoaaaa so many options I hadn't considered. The sword cooldown reduction trait could give me double usage if I went, say, Scepter/Sword, Sword/Torch. I'd be eschewing my favorite weapon :)'() but gaining an enormous amount of potential for conditions and versatility. Plus I wouldn't have to give up Blurred Frenzy... unf. good lord the possibilities.

I do need to keep a focus on me too, just because Into the Void is among the most fun you can have in any game ever.

Divvy

So, why is ANYTHING soulbound in this game rather than account bound? What's the argument for that?

r4z4

I don't usually post but this is my first MMO in years so here are my 2 pennies worth on the current state of the game in light of recent updates:

I sympathize with some of the complaints about Ascended gear and the way the FotM and One Time Only events have been set up. I'm a casual player (probably get in an hour or so on weekdays and a few hours on the weekend) and I know for a fact the recent updates mean I am going to get left behind, the thing is though... I just accepted it.

Why? I look at what I've achieved so far in game:
> Character at level 80
> 75% world completion done
> I have a full set of Exotics by running dungeons so my stat build is complete. I am now working on a Magic Find build
> I am mostly there with my skins, so am pretty close to my character looking the way I want

So I can can appreciate that people who have spent a lot more playtime must be feeling the need for progression. Yes A-net claimed that there would be no gear treadmill in their manifesto, but I guess one of two things happened:

1. They realized the manifesto was wrong and didn't cater to the needs of their entire player base or
2. They didn't manage to implement satisfactory or sufficient end game content and are now trying to do so in a way that is as fair as possible, and maybe Ascended gear will really be the last tier. Only time will tell.

I would love Horizontal progression but I'm just one player out of thousands and A-net has to consider the entire player base, on which they have no doubt tons more information than any single player. If they believe this is the right course of action so be it. My role is to continue playing while I believe the game caters for my needs, if one day that stops being the case I will stop playing - pretty simple for me. It's not a case of 'go play WoW' or 'can I has your loot' - it's just a personal choice each of us make with regards to our time and consumption of entertainment.

Where I do have problems with the game are the technical and mechanical bugs. The Cursed Shore event yesterday was buggy as hell, I accept the nature of MMO's mean a certain level of unpredictability but in my opinion it was not acceptable. People being disconnected, culling of mobs, the lag etc.. I expect better. If we are going to claim that A-net know better when discussing gear treadmills and class balance, the same should apply when critiquing game performance.

However my biggest problem is with the way my class (Engineer) is being handled, there is virtually no response from the devs around some of the bugs that exist with this class, and despite 'hinting' at incoming fixes there is nothing. My fear is that the devs will continue to be focused on producing new content and that some of these bugs will remain for months, I hope that is not the case.

Anyway, I'm not GW2 expert or anything, but just wanted to share my thoughts. I'm Buzz in game and GAFGuild has been a lot of fun so far. Will leave you with my crowning achievement to date... Asuran Tier 3 cultural armour and weapon get!

Retro

I'm a casual player (probably get in an hour or so on weekdays and a few hours on the weekend) and I know for a fact the recent updates mean I am going to get left behind, the thing is though... I just accepted it.

Why? I look at what I've achieved so far in game:
> Character at level 80
> 75% world completion done
> I have a full set of Exotics by running dungeons so my stat build is complete. I am now working on a Magic Find build
> I am mostly there with my skins, so am pretty close to my character looking the way I want

Heh, don't feel so bad. You've got me beat on World Completion and gear. Of course, it would be different if I hadn't blown up my first main at 65. I did find a great set of skins though.

Will leave you with my crowning achievement to date... Asuran Tier 3 cultural armour and weapon get!

You also clearly have more gold than me. That stuff is pricy.

Katoki

Oh, is that a thing, people saying it's lame on mesmers?

People are no fun

It's something about mesmers not having skill animations that reflect having the Sunrise/Twlight. From what I understand, only certain skills show that you have the legendary. An immediate EXAMPLE I could think of (since I can't recall right now to begin with) for animations would be the GS #2 skill. By default it hurls a purple-pinkish GS at your target. With a legendary, the assumption would be that the greatsword should now be black or white with a trailing effect. Again, I'm not sure if this skill in particular is affected but this is the idea. I can already assume the mind stab skill still shows purple-pink even with a legendary GS.

Edit: Mirror blade is indeed fine, after Hawkian's mention and from skimming the thread i the following link. Link of thread on GW2Guru: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/69059-sunrise-crafted-on-mesmer/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's something about mesmers not having skill animations that reflect having the Sunrise/Twlight. From what I understand, only certain skills show that you have the legendary. An immediate EXAMPLE I could think of (since I can't recall right now to begin with) for animations would be the GS #2 skill. By default it hurls a purple-pinkish GS at your target. With a legendary, the assumption would be that the greatsword should now be black or white with a trailing effect. Again, I'm not sure if this skill in particular is affected but this is the idea. I can already assume the mind stab skill still shows purple-pink even with a legendary GS.

Edit: Link of thread on GW2Guru: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/69059-sunrise-crafted-on-mesmer/
Mirror Blade does show it and looks awesome, and it shows up on clones which makes it cooler than it would be on any other class. ;P

Man, what? Wall of text hits me for 1006 damage! Critical hit!

I might properly address those later, but for now, yeah, I'm tired and I just wanna play. Maybe later when I'm at work! (Hah, maybe not, I'd probably get fired...)

hitoman

I don't really post here but I do follow the thread. I understand many of the complaints people have about the one time event. That said I had a blast playing the event and seeing so many GAF members in there all at once. I was lucky enough to get a dusk from the drop, so lucky me. Wasn't the legendary I was initially going to pursue for my mesmer but certainly thankful for the drop. I missed the original and got in through the overflow thanks to the guild member who was inviting us all in(I forgot who sorry). I just want to say THANK YOU to the guild and members for being awesome!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Dunno what you guys are talking about, Sunrise and Twilight are clearly hunter weapons.
That's not even a class!
Critical hit!
Well, I'm satisfied :D at least you're in the guild now- I know you loathe dungeons, but having people around to help with whatever is always good.
I don't really post here but I do follow the thread. I understand many of the complaints people have about the one time event. That said I had a blast playing the event and seeing so many GAF members in there all at once. I was lucky enough to get a dusk from the drop, so lucky me. Wasn't the legendary I was initially going to pursue for my mesmer but certainly thankful for the drop. I missed the original and got in through the overflow thanks to the guild member who was inviting us all in(I forgot who sorry). I just want to say THANK YOU to the guild and members for being awesome!
Congrats on Dusk and thanks for hopping over to help drive back the karkatron!

We bitch because we care. Like you said, If I didn't like the game I would have quit already. But I just want the game to be the best possible MMO it can be. A lot of what I feel regarding "endgame" could be helped if certain aspects of the game were made better. More people would play sPVP if there were more modes like GW1 or if it wasn't so cut-off from the rest of the game, more people would play WvW if it there were better rewards and it wasn't such a money sink. Hell, even the gem store is seriously lacking and that's like guaranteed money right there (I'll tell you right now I'll blow all my gold/cash if there were more town clothes). While you may feel that you may be one player, many of us bought into that manifesto as well and that's why there is such a huge (and divided) reaction.

For the Lost Shores, I do feel that Anet tried to rush this event due to competition (see TOR going f2p) and it was to be a showcase for potential buyers. Otherwise I don't know why they decided to do a one-time only event when culling and other technical problems were still a work in progress.

While Anet may never be Trion (possible the best MMO devs with regards to customer service), I do think they need to communicate better with players. I understand not showing content so players can be surprised, but stuff like gameplay changes, or class balances, those need to be communicated better instead of some of the transparent responses they tend to do. But good points all around.

KuroNeeko

Finally got to sit down with Ranger a little bit last night. I enjoyed the experience more than a thought but here are a few things that stuck out -

1) Managing my pet, Fernris, was easier than I thought. Having regeneration on Howl was very nice and I found myself getting attached to my leafy friend. I guess I needed to get used to using the F-skills and 30 levels on my Engineer helped take care of that.

2) Shortbow looks like the weapon of choice. Unfortunately, it IS very much an autoattack weapon. I found myself using the stun and cripple a bit at times but auto-attack is just so good that it's easy to get lazy.

3) I went into Ranger really wanting to go Sword / Dagger + Bow. Sword felt really weird. I like the 2 / 3 skills, but the auto-attack kind of roots you in place while you're in the chain. I felt like the window on the return aspect of Sword 2 was a little short. I barely had enough time to hit 2, Torch 4, and then return before the skill went on cooldown. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Maybe Greatsword will give me more mobility, but I don't want to lose access to the great offhand weapon skills Ranger has.

4) Axe looks like the single-hand weapon of choice. I just don't like it visually.

5) Can't comment on any of the utility skills yet. I'm going to try to keep playing Lady of the Grove until level 10 just to see how she shapes up. It's oddly relaxing to have a pet adventuring beside you. I enjoy a good party, but I'm largely a solo player. Still was fun having Fernris backing me up.

6) That whistle you give when you give an attack or retreat order is ADDICTING!

7) Sylvari are probably my favorite race at the moment. Just walking around the area and listening to them talk - I guess they resonate with me on some level.

I've got one more class I want to play to 10 - Guardian. I've played around a bit with one in the past and really like Hammer / Staff. Once I've done that, I guess I can try to choose a main - yeah, right.

As for your challenge; it's not as catchy as PRetro, but I've managed to butcher together REpungnanTRO (repugnant). Best I could do, I'm disappointed with it. Or perhaps REjecTRO? Rejecting the notion of anything good! Actually, I prefer this one.

I don't agree with your opinion, but this post made me laugh. Probably because I read it in Zorak's voice.

I got to 30 finally! (On my Guardian.)

Can I do instances now? Would any guildies want to do some with me at some point this week? I transferred over to your server, so it shouldn't be that complicated to get arranged--I just don't know if anyone does the level 30 dungeons.

Yeah, the one fear I had hoped wouldn't happen in GW2 has already happened a month after release. Lower end dungeons seem tough to muster Story Modes for.

If I can get my guardian to 30 soon, (sitting at 25), I'd be down to run it with you....been spending too much time on my ranger with the weekend event. Really need to level my alts...they're sitting at 25, 5, 2, and 1, lol.

Mine are at 2, 2, 2, and 2, lol

I'll run with you guys! I'm still looking for a main but I've got a Mesmer at 40, Engineer at 30, Necro at 26, and a baby Ranger / Guardian. Was trying to get the Engineer and Necro up to 35 so they can start doing EXP mode, but at the very least maybe we can do story together.

I really hope Anet addresses the event credits. My main is a Mesmer (only lvl 43), but it's just really frustrating to know that I will not really be effective at lvl 80 if I decide to farm for a legendary. Mesmer is my favorite class so far given the playstyle, but I may consider switching to a different class if it's going to be such a chore to play Mesmer at 80.

Whaaaaat? If Mesmer is your favorite class DO not switch it. People will complain about anything! Mesmer is probably one of, if not the, solidest class at the moment. If you enjoy how it plays and are already over the early growing pains period, then do not change. You have AoE options with Staff 1 / 5, Greatsword 2, 3, 4, and Sword 1, 2.

Yeah I did, it was a bit better. Had to try out the new bow :)

I thought you got the precursor? Did you make it into a Legendary already? Wow!

See above. Mesmer is amazing in sPvP and PvE. AMAZING! Of course, the class isn't going to play itself - you'll need the skillz to make it work.

Proven

Every class some really annoying bugs. One of the reasons they've been slow on the balance changes is basically because there's some hiccup in the big fixing. It's taking so long, they have to decide between balancing when everything is fixed, or balancing now and hoping they don't have to revert anything.

Necro, Engi, and Ranger have the most balancing work needed, I think, as they have a number of bug problems combined with a number of underpowered builds. At the very least, every class has at least one strong build that works, but it's not enough to make sPvP fun from a pure class on class perspective. I still find enjoyment out of it, but all those clamoring for a 1v1 duel system ate going to be disappointed when it's proven that the best duel classes are Mesmer and Thief, with a couple other classes coming in close.

There's honestly so much in this game that needs improvement, and the only reason we're waiting so long is because they have too much engine stuff to fix and haven't been able to actually make enough of a dent in it.

If the game still wasn't so damn fun anyway...

Levyne

Banned
Thanks for helping me with the so-so pug group nicoga. The gaf group was soooooo much better and I had a lot more fun even if I don't talk much.

KuroNeeko said:
6) That whistle you give when you give an attack or retreat order is ADDICTING!

Yes. Yes it is.

KuroNeeko

So, looking at Khold and his shiny, new toy, I got the idea of making a Legendary into my head. Yeah, the dood with no mains, 5 alts, and not a single character at 80.

Then I started looking into what's required and HOOOOOLY MOA of GOD! Anyone here working on their Legendaries and which ones?

Personally, I'd love to either have Kudzu for my new Sylvari ranger or The Predator for my Engineer. Man, and I thought the requirements for the Crossing were bad. :/ I can't but feel that by the time you actually complete your Legendary, they'll have new ones out that you'll want instead.

Speaking of the Crossing, I'm still sitting on like 5000 Candy Corn and the price doesn't look like it's going to budge. Hope ANet let's us do something with it - otherwise I'll have to wait until next Halloween. :/

Ketch

I am so fucking confused about the progression in this game. Granted my highest character is only lvl 65, but hearing people talk about it and it all just sounding like gibberish is... it makes my head hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom